Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,642 members, 7,865,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 (39739 Views)

Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician / Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman / Billionaire Banker, David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by obiezed: 10:05am On Mar 21, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Rockefeller died of aids

That the man you choose to name your company after

Ether by Nas

I usually ignore most posts on nairaland, but point of correction,
The Nas line from ether goes**Rockefeller died ,that was the end of his chapter,
And that the man choose to name your company after**,
But as you can see Nas was wrong,the Rockefeller's didn't end with the death of the patriarch, John.d,
Did you know they built and still co-own the empire state building amongst other prime NY real estate,controlling shares at Chase Manhattan etc,
When the diss track ether dropped, I felt that was a wack line because I knew it wasn't true.
Most people just listen to the rhythm, they don't really hear or understand what they are hearing.
But hey, I guess what makes a good disc track is making shit up even if it isn't true.
Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by Nahdeh: 10:11am On Mar 21, 2017
RIP....I 'read' his grandfathers net worth ran into trillions of dollars
Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by Jerryojozy(m): 10:13am On Mar 21, 2017
caracas:

It's not him rather its the grandfather
The great John d rockiefeller
Estimated to be the richest man in all of history.
My concern was his philanthropist gestures.

Genius J
Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by Jerryojozy(m): 10:20am On Mar 21, 2017
Judolisco:
go and read about his grandfather John d Rockefeller
My concern is him and Andrew Carnegie not his grandfather.

Genius J

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by Jerryojozy(m): 10:22am On Mar 21, 2017
simiolu1:

Actually, this man is the grandson of John D. Rockefeller. He is not to be confused with John D. Rockefeller who founded Standard Oil; it was this Rockefeller (the person that founded Standard Oil) that competed with Andrew Carnegie on who could give most.
Both were givers.

Genius J
Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 21, 2017
Well at the end he leaves his wealth behind.
Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by Ceazario: 11:07am On Mar 21, 2017
RIP man. U lived well and died well nd peacefully.
Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by CzarChris(m): 11:08am On Mar 21, 2017
Adulphus:

I think the OP rated only David Rockefeller networth. Not the entire family..

Their Grand Father my mentor John D. Rockefeller was the first man to be a BILLIONAIRE n the highest philanthropist of all time. Rockefeller family is not match with Rothschild's family, Rothschild's are wealthy but not as much as Rockefellers
Google the Rothschild family Dynasty and get back to me. The Rockefeller family money na proper coins where the Rothschild's are involved.
Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by kingBenedict: 11:37am On Mar 21, 2017
Clone2020:
His father was a "Robber Barron" just like Andrew Carnegie, JP Morgan, Vanderbilt and Charles Schwab. Very wealthy men alright, but they made their money through corrupt means and rigged the system. The Rockerfellas are the richest family in world even till this day.
Rothschild family is....even Google cannot say much about what the family amassed....
Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by femliany(m): 11:37am On Mar 21, 2017
Clone2020:
His father was a "Robber Barron" just like Andrew Carnegie, JP Morgan, Vanderbilt and Charles Schwab. Very wealthy men alright, but they made their money through corrupt means and rigged the system. The Rockerfellas are the richest family in world even till this day.
The Rothchild are da richest..They worth 500trillion
Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by Ugosample(m): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2017
mickeyenglish:
The grandson of the great capitalist himself John D Rockefeller.

Rockefeller along with his "partners in crime" JP Morgan, Andrew Carnegie, And Vanderbilt through a lot of competition to out perform each other, unknowingly built the modern day America. Just name anything synonymous to modernisation now, and you eventually discover that it started with these crazy men. Kerosene, Gasoline, steel, skyscrapers, rail, electricity, (both DC and AC) automobile etc... Just name it. These men created a crazy networths for themselves while enriching Americans and the Economy also.

Meanwhile, here in Nigeria, the alleged billionaires are busy looting us dry, improvising the masses, draining the economy, and still killing us untop. People like Otedola that supplies diesel at killer rates to Nigerians and still complain about the meagre selling price or "Oil tycoon" Alakija that got an oil well as a trophy from Babangida for a "job well done" undecided.. Google her company and see how many people she has in her company.. Not more than 70 people, and she's the richest black woman in the world. All they know is luxury offshore homes and badass private jets from Boeing and Gulfstream. They are living the live of gods.

Post No Bill

I didn't know you were this informed
Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by earthcrust: 11:41am On Mar 21, 2017
No matter how rich and powerful u are one day u must leave all and go.
Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by earthcrust: 11:42am On Mar 21, 2017
What a world of vanity!
Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by kingBenedict: 11:42am On Mar 21, 2017
quentin06:
Well at the end he leaves his wealth behind.
We all know that ooh.....stop holding yourself from making money.....

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by Ugosample(m): 11:45am On Mar 21, 2017
TheDriller:

Richer than the Rothschild Family? Their money na coins o where this family dey.

He is right

Rockefeller family is the richest now...

Rothschild family money has been watered down....
Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by einsteine(m): 11:50am On Mar 21, 2017
Jerryojozy:
Go read about this man and Andrew Carnegie, your life will never remain the same. Those men love giving.

Genius J

That was his grandfather.
Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by Culin(f): 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
One of the people who can lend funds to nations. I grew up reading about him. RIP.
Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by Clone2020(m): 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
[quote author=femliany post=54799915]
The Rothchild are da richest..They worth 500trillion[/quote

500 trilllion dollars? That's many many times more than the total annual GDP of the entire planet.
Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by Beetwaise(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
Though Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan & Carnegie might have influenced the system & "milked" their society, the bottom line is that they gave back to the society & became Men who built America.

Their various foundations have played tremendous role in making life better for modern man. I read that Rockefeller's foundation played a key role in eradicating yellow fever from the world. Brilliant I must say.

African & Nigerian billionaires should learn from them & contribute to societal development not wasting resources on luxury & political manipulations.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by Shiitposter: 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Clone2020:

Incorrect. The rothschild's family ARE the richest in the world. David rockerfella was actually just a spokes man for rothschild. Rothschild invented what we know as banking.
Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by ghost3040: 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
MA NIGGA!!!
put it together "I-ROCK-HOES-Y'ALL ROCKAFELLAS"
SO PATIENTLY WATCHIN ITS LIKE AN AGE TEST WHATS THE RESULT?
NOT POSITIVE..
Elnino4ladies:
Rockefeller died of aids

That the man you choose to name your company after

Ether by Nas
Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by Samabu07(m): 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
Donated $2bn during his life-time shocked.
That was super human of him.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by femliany(m): 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
[quote author=Clone2020 post=54801569][/quote] yes sir....and even da soros are rich
Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by swagifted(m): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
TheDriller:

Richer than the Rothschild Family? Their money na coins o where this family dey.
that family don't even know what riches is anymore, now what they do is "controlling" of riches... And i must say they are doing a good job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by Kyllahmc(m): 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
Rocker fella died of aids and that was the end of his chapter / is that the name you choose to name your company after? / put it together, I rock hoes you rock fellas! grin grin I love Nas
Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by CzarChris(m): 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
Clone2020:
500 trilllion dollars? That's many many times more than the total annual GDP of the entire planet.
As incredibly as it sounds, it's true. The rothschild's actually control the world. I read somewhere that the rothschild family can feed the entire world 3 times a day for life if they choose to.
Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
after 99 heart transplant damn
Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by haryomikun(m): 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
Clone2020:
Rothschild not Rockefeller bro. Rockefeller na second
Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by haryomikun(m): 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
CzarChris:
As incredibly as it sounds, it's true. The rothschild's actually control the world. I read somewhere that the rothschild family can feed the entire world 3 times a day for life if they choose to.
Not true baba. No one knows the networth of the Rothschild's. People only predict. Although, yes the total net worth of the family is more than a trillion but $500 trillion? Nah. The family line has been too diluted

Besides that controlling the world shii is what conspiracy theorists do. Yes, the Rothschild family can easily buy any country they want or even influence wars they choose to influence but that doesn't make them control the world.
Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by otomatic(m): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
The Rockefeller family are descendants of the Rothschild through a female bloodline. The Rothschild are the wealthiest family ever though the wealth has been dispersed in different countries under different family names

http://humansarefree.com/2011/09/history-of-house-of-rothschild-complete.html?m=0
Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by alfarouq(m): 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
Only a person who doesn't know who a Rothschild is will think the Rockefeller is richer.
Let me give you a simple picture, the picture own the federal reserve Bank which prints the dollars being used for trade all over the world. They print it and sale to the USA government and will still collect interest on it
Now imagine you own the CBN and mint and printing company and you then sale the money printed to the government expecting interests.
My friend, if that were to be the case, you can own everything in Nigeria by just typing figures on computets and printing a paper nationally accepted as a means of exchange.
The Rothschild's are doing this on international level.
Most extremely rich people you see are fronts for the Rothschild's. There is nothing a Rothschild likes as being a shadow.
When JP Morgan died, it was revealed that he was a vassal for the Rothschild's.
Re: Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
adecz:
John D. Rockefeller his great grandfather ,
during his life & times, was amongst the 5 richest Americans & greatest monopolist.

This great grandfather ( born circa 1835),
were the pioneers of the oil industry.

The family are great philanthropists & have
a gift of long life.
John D. Rockefeller had two ambitions as a youngman, to make $100,000 and to live for a hundred years. He made over $1,000,000,000 and died 2 days to his 98th birthday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos / Tony Elumelu Establishes Tenoil, An Oil And Gas Production Firm (Pics) / Nono Okeke Wins Spotlight Award In Ireland - The Highest In Central Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.