Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:15 AM

I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out (60706 Views)

Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt / Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" / RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out by born2lead01: 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
A Port Harourt-based nurse, Oji Allwell, has said he is not the doctor who committed suicide by jumping into the Lagos lagoon from the Third Mainland Bridge on Sunday.

The nurse was forced to speak out after many online news organisations used his picture along with the story of Allwell Orji, the Lagos-based doctor that actually committed suicide.

Oji’s photos along with the suicide report went viral late on Sunday and led many of his friends to believe he had taken his life.

In a video uploaded on his Facebook page, the nurse informed his friends and well-wishers that he was alive and well.

He said, “Good afternoon my beloved friends and well-wishers. My name is Oji Allwell, I am a nurse. I am making this online video in regards to the news that has been trending online about me being a medical doctor who jumped into the lagoon.”

Here is the direct link to the Facebook profile of the nurse https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1562304690516437&id=100002107643479&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.15623046905164

Source : http://punchng.com/im-not-the-doctor-who-jumped-into-lagos-lagoon-ph-nurse-cries-out/

4 Shares

Re: I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out by Young03(m): 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
See Gobe
unconfirmed news

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out by Cutehector(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hahahaha

12 Likes

Re: I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out by obyrich(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lazy bloggers.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out by onyeego(m): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bloggers

7 Likes

Re: I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out by idolda: 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kai bloggers wan kill the guy

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out by HaneefahRN(f): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
I just knew the picture attached was a lie.

These yeye bloggers can cook up rubbish for Africa.

More years to your life.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out by rozayx5(m): 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
smh

for bloggers

giving apc an excuse to put forward teir devilish social media bill

5 Likes

Re: I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out by Sharon6(f): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
Na wa ooooooo. These bloggers are just rolling out so many fakes and unconfirmed stories up and down. Mtcheeewh!

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out by uviesa(m): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ok

5 Likes

Re: I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out by Horlawale1(m): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
Rubbish journalism

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out by lacoach: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
Chai there is God o.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out by Codes151(m): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
For this nonsense! Kemi should remain in jail for 1week!!! All this useless bloggers should be followed up immediately!! What nonsense....

That kind news fit kill the guy mama for village! Nonsense

10 Likes

Re: I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out by freshness2020: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
Quack cry bloggers.
cry

1 Like

Re: I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out by 1stGenius(m): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
Everything is possible in naija.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out by BUHARImyDOG: 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
BMC AT WORK
Re: I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sorry jawe....dont mind the hungry bloggers......Who be the docotr self?..... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out by EzigboNwanma(f): 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hmmmm undecided may u not die untimely in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out by mazizitonene(m): 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
rumours.....and hungry bloggers....

1 Like

Re: I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sorry jawe....dont mind the hungry bloggers...always posting unverified news.....mtcheewwww!!!!......Who be the doctor self?..... grin

Re: I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out by yinkslinks(m): 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
They have their boy too who owns a forum and his always in a rush to post fake news out. Yes that Afonja boy, I am referring to you.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out by twilliamx(m): 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Useless bloggers wan use lie kill the poor guy, na them and their useless blogs go jump inside lagoon. wonder what happened to investigative journalism/blogging. bunch of copy and paste asss holes

1 Like

Re: I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out by Xzbit91: 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nothing bloggers no go do undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out by Griffon(m): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
Make him kuku begin dey take down the names of the bloggers and sue their sorry arses.

That would fetch him more money and fame.

6 Likes

Re: I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out by frisky2good(m): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bloggers and rubbish sef. How can person jump from 3rd mainland bridge into ocean? No be lagoon dey there?

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out by slurryeye: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nigerian bloggers undecided

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

7 Likes

Re: I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out by abdulaz: 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
Time for the guyman to make more money if you know what I mean.

He should sue the hell out of all these yeye media houses and all those shitty copy and paste bloggers, Nairaland included.

7 Likes

Re: I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out by grandstar(m): 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
Its quite obvious you didn't commit suicide. Some people are still doubting. Better take a plunge to convince them.
Re: I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out by balominer: 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
idolda:
Kai bloggers wan kill the guy
TG they only make him popular

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria / COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) / Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.