|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,744,510 members, 6,511,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 September 2021 at 08:01 AM
How To Start A Professional Laundry/dry Cleaning Business In Nigeria / Easy Online Business -affiliate Marketing Business A Sure Way To Internet Wealth / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)
|Office Cleaning Business - A Huge Money Spinner by raposuccess: 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2017|
Cleaning service is a business you can start with a capital as little as N100,000 and it is guaranteed to put enough money in your bank account and give you a comfortable lifestyle if you will do it as if your whole life depended on it.
It is not what you do that matters when it comes to achieving success in life, but how you do what you do that really counts. If your business plan is attractive, you will gain the required business patronage that will make you break even in your chosen business faster and start living that buoyant life you desire.
Just like every other business venture, you need a business plan before you get started.
You may require the services a professional like us to help you keep things simple and get your business started. Furthermore, please note that you will essentially answer the following questions as it relates to your business.
1. Will your services be on an industrial scale or domestic scale?
2. Who will your target clients be as derived from the question (1) above?
3. Who are your competitors in this area, you need a sound knowledge of their competitive advantage, their business plan, and how long they have been in business. This information will help you know the competition you are up against.
4. What is your own competitive advantage and how do you hope to penetrate the market?
5. What capital requirements would you need and what do you have to start with in terms of experience, cash, tools, staff strength etc.
6. How would you advertise your services
7. How would you fix the price for your cleaning service?
8. What channels and mode of payment will you make available to your clients.
9. Would you give out bonanza, free services or other incentives to attract patronage?
10. Does your proposed model take into cognisance the times and seasons? This will help in budgeting because mode of operation differ with changing seasons.
11. How will your marketing drive look like?
These are some of the questions you might want to answer to enable you have a good head start. Bear in mind that nothing good comes easy, but if you plan well, you will surely succeed.
Some areas that require cleaning services include.
13. Foreclosure property cleaning
Some equipments required for cleaning services include
1. Vacuum cleaner
2. Cleaning solutions/chemicals
4. Trash cans
Note: Referrals will do your business a lot of good so therefore, you must strive to ensure that you get called again and again to
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: Office Cleaning Business - A Huge Money Spinner by Funjosh(m): 5:52am On Apr 18, 2017|
|Re: Office Cleaning Business - A Huge Money Spinner by LagBlogger(m): 12:06am On Feb 20, 2019|
Op you are right about Office Cleaning Business in Nigeria being lucrative but it also has its challenges.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36