Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

“I Would Have Nominated Bisola For Eviction If I Were Head Of House” – Bally - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Would Have Nominated Bisola For Eviction If I Were Head Of House” – Bally (651 Views)

Tacha Wouldn’t Have Been Able To Escape Eviction If She Was With Us – Kiddwaya / Lilian Afegbai Begins Celibacy Journey: 'I Wish I Were Still A Virgin' / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Would Have Nominated Bisola For Eviction If I Were Head Of House” – Bally by theinfong(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
Wow!! what I heard Bally say just now is something what the pondering about! Lol, the lad who has been all catchy and clingy to Bisola just told Biggie, he would have put up Bisola for eviction if he were the Head of House.

Oh wow! Who would have ever thought this. According to him, he would have put her up as a strategic move because he feels she is a threat to his game and winning the star prize. What’s your say on this?

See More at : http://www.theinfong.com/2017/03/bbnaija-i-would-have-nominated-bisola-for-eviction-if-i-were-head-of-house-bally/

(1) (Reply)

Davido Tells His Friends To Shut Up When They Were Arguing On Phone(pics,video) / Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Saving The World From Internet Trolls / Seyi Shey And RMD Spotted Together Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.