Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) (50792 Views)

Funds Diversion: Adesola Amosu Holds Plea Bargain Talks With EFCC / Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) / Inside Former Chief Of Air Staff Adeola Amosu’s £2m Posh Mansion in UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 21, 2017
The funny thing is that oyinbo people are looking at the prodigal thief and laughing themselves silly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by tempest01(m): 2:46am On Mar 21, 2017
But Buratais mansion pictures in Dubai were not shared...what are the differences in the alleged offences of the two?

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by gloryman91: 2:49am On Mar 21, 2017
The man no remember to get a graveyard inside the mansion, yeye people God will deal with them.
Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by mikolo80: 3:41am On Mar 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
.............i wonder what the 'commander-in-chief' was doing when all this was going on.......... angry

Ps-Sometimes i wonder how the mind of a typical Nigerian works, how can you deprive so many people of what is rightfully theirs and wallow in 'extreme' luxury? I remember the biggest amount i stole from my mum as a teenager was 5k and although it was quite a huge sum back then, my conscience didnt allow me enjoy the money angry angry
how is it"rightfully"theirs
it's free for all.
these were the ppl man enough to go after their dreams. the rest are those waiting for monkey to come and work while they will be turning baboon and chopping without lifting a finger. no free lunch. the Yankee and western economies we're envying today did not happen by chance. their ppl built it to the level you see. our own ppl are all looking for ready~made running to Europe to go and become slaves instead of doing their civic duty of holding their leaders to account.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by Aburi001: 3:47am On Mar 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
.............i wonder what the 'commander-in-chief' was doing when all this was going on.......... angry

Ps-Sometimes i wonder how the mind of a typical Nigerian works, how can you deprive so many people of what is rightfully theirs and wallow in 'extreme' luxury? I remember the biggest amount i stole from my mum as a teenager was 5k and although it was quite a huge sum back then, my conscience didnt allow me enjoy the money angry angry
You too you be Ole back then na grin
Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by seguno2: 3:52am On Mar 21, 2017
Pieromania:
Pa Bubu,may u live long.This ppl nearly crippled us

Is Buhari not crippling us by going to London for treatment after banning government officials from doing the same?
Is Buhari not a corrupt hypocrite?

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by seguno2: 3:54am On Mar 21, 2017
tempest01:
But Buratais mansion pictures in Dubai were not shared...what are the differences in the alleged offences of the two?

The difference is that both criminals are located on different sides of the River Niger.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by seguno2: 3:58am On Mar 21, 2017
simpleseyi:
Yet, some people still wonder why one dollar is about 500 naira. I think we should all ask Goatluck Jonathan what he was doing while the nation's treasury was being looted by his friends.

You should speak to the Abacha family first.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by grandstar(m): 4:34am On Mar 21, 2017
Day169:
A huge waste of "Stolen" resources!
£2 million? (..ie more than a billion Naira ). Not befitting of a mansion, from the exterior pics. There are many more beautiful houses here in 9ja that cost much less. To think of a myriad of ways that money could've bettered the lot of Nigerians? ..a typical case of "Money miss road"! undecided

London is very expensive. The average price of a hectare (15plots) of land in London is £8m according to the Economist. Someone's 4br house in Ealing in West London worth £1m was just ordinary. There are to many planning restrictions especially too much space for greenbelts

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by DocHMD: 5:37am On Mar 21, 2017
This is why Britain will continue to ensure that nigeria exists, their fantastically corrupt leaders will spend stolen oil billions in Britain for Real estate, medicare etc.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by emi14: 5:38am On Mar 21, 2017
simpleseyi:

Yet, some people still wonder why one dollar is about 500 naira. I think we should all ask Goatluck Jonathan what he was doing while the nation's treasury was being looted by his friends.

Why Jonathan at the mention of corruption and looting in Nigeria?. Fayose said obasanjio is sitting on stolen wealth. All Nigerian's public servants are guilty of looting. Where you not born between 1985-19999?

2 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by akilo1: 5:57am On Mar 21, 2017
simpleseyi:

he was drinking ogogoro ooo
Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by hedonistic: 6:08am On Mar 21, 2017
simpleseyi:

And what is Buhari doing now about the massive corruption going on right now under his leaky nose, perpetrated all his appointees - including those in his kitchen cabinet? Right now shebi the ONLY thing that Buhari and his EFCC are interested in is chasing PDP and Goodluck appointees? Have we heard of any official of the current government that is being investigated or that has been arrested?

Don't worry, after Buhari leaves office revelations would emerge about the corruption that took place under him. Bookmark this your post and remember to ask the same question then!

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by anonimi: 6:27am On Mar 21, 2017
grandstar:
London is very expensive. The average price of a hectare (15plots) of land in London is £8m according to the Economist. Someone's 4br house in Ealing in West London worth £1m was just ordinary. There are to many planning restrictions especially too much space for greenbelts

If it is TOO MUCH space for greenbelts, why are people paying a premium to stay there

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855782_imaginationwallpaper10708146_jpeg8ab611433e315906637ee14df7014eeb

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by thunderbabs: 6:34am On Mar 21, 2017
Okay, how Apc London go collect the % for the worth of this London mansion nw, Alhaji Lai, over to you....

No fighting oo
Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by anonimi: 6:34am On Mar 21, 2017
DocHMD:
This is why Britain will continue to ensure that nigeria exists, their fantastically corrupt leaders will spend stolen oil billions in Britain for Real estate, medicare etc.

Please show us where the Brits forced any stupid black corrupt leader looter to spend their stolen oil billions in their country?
Why are Asians not doing the same thing
It is also not about the leaders.
No!
It is about all of us, mentally lazy black people!!!
Always trying to be bombastic empty-headed bosses among our poverty-stricken fellow citizens instead of investing in our own society for its well being, starting with paying our due TAXES!
Is this not the same way that we black people sold our brethren massively to Arabs and whites as slaves?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024041_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4269133_41663981jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573_jpegac277a0d7502f8e77b3aa5be5b080eb8

3 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by anonimi: 6:40am On Mar 21, 2017
thunderbabs:
Okay, how Apc London go collect the % for the worth of this London mansion nw, Alhaji Lai, over to you....

No fighting oo

You believe this shitty propaganda
When the EFCC's MaguN could not say how much has been recovered so far despite daily bombarding us with FAKE news of recoveries?
When our exchange rate has almost doubled despite the loots recovered and ZERO corruption promised?
When the dullard in Aso Rock wants to borrow money to finance his budget despite many recoveries?
When our people are committing suicide daily due to the recession despite these bogus, baseless, unfounded stories of recovered loots?
Please wake up and smell the akamu oh!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024299_bubu6_jpeg86aaf8fa6cd32a5104ab6bf996dd1ee3

STFUand4kMeHARD:
Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/looted-funds-fg-recovers-n3-4-trn-cash-assets-amaechi/

FG Saves Over N3 Trillion through TSA
March 24, 2016

Source: http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/24/fg-saves-over-n3-trillion-through-tsa/

gabydaniels:
Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo

Source: http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/08/26/osinbajo-we-have-saved-n1-4tn-by-not-paying-fuel-subsidy/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4274093_50n_jpeg66612b82f19bacce57a72fd3b44895c8

2 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 21, 2017
Another thief!
Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by esmarcq(m): 6:47am On Mar 21, 2017
So APC are currently the new EFCC and ICPC in this country, well if this is authentic, then we are in big trouble in this country
Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 21, 2017
davidif:

Why are you people still defending the administration that plundered this country and brought it to knees? Can't you people open your eyes and see past all the petty political differences?

Jonathan was in office for so many years and despite the myriad of problems the nation faced the one thing his Administration could pursue was passing a discriminatory bill that would persecute people because of there orientation.

He didn't pass bills that would liberalize the economy and make it more productive, he didn't pass a bill to strengthen our anti-corruption laws, he didn't pass a bill that would strengthen environmental protection laws (despite the fact that his region of origin suffer the most from environmental degradation).
He didn't shrink the govt to make it more lean and more effective. No, no, no. The thing he seemed to be concerned about was pursuing gay people. And you people are coming here to defend him? Na wa o.

It's so sad the misfortune this country has had with leaders. It feels like this country is cursed. It always seems as if we have to choose between effective and highly corrupt administrations (obasanjo), incompetent and less corrupt ones (Buhari) or incompetent and highly corrupt (jonathan). Its such a vicious cycle. Nigeria deserves better.
I didn't vote in the last presidential election because otherwise disappointment I felt in my heart for gej, but let's be true to ourselves, our economic downfall didn't start with gej, our stunted progress didn't start with gej, the problem I see here is the " let me get my own share " mentality.
from the military era,to now, this mentality has gradually stunted our collective progress in collaboration with other factors (with tribalism topping the list). This failed nation we are all seeing today is a manifestation of the seed sowed by our past leaders who had the opportunity to lay the foundation and set the pace.The rot in the civil service today where people have the ( national cake) mentality was part of the very faulty foundation laid by our past leaders that is now hindering our collective growth and progress as a nation
Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by AlphaStyles(m): 7:05am On Mar 21, 2017
see 2m house
Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by Mbediogu(m): 7:19am On Mar 21, 2017
Neo colonial set up is less stressful and yields more dividend to the Whiteman. He no longer has to suffer to catch and ferry blacks over the seas. They are programmed to undertake the stress to bring themselves and family there, if need be through Italy via Sahara desert, and thereafter work and invest in the whiteman's land and work against their homeland.
Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by Akaujaa(m): 7:28am On Mar 21, 2017
Samirana360:
so y ar u tellin us abt his mansion....make we fry beans shey?

Fry your sacs if u like...nairaland is not your private bedroom. If the info is not useful to u, it is to others.
Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by AngelicBeing: 7:29am On Mar 21, 2017
Day169:
A huge waste of "Stolen" resources!
£2 million? (..ie more than a billion Naira ). Not befitting of a mansion, from the exterior pics. There are many more beautiful houses here in 9ja that cost much less. To think of a myriad of ways that money could've bettered the lot of Nigerians? ..a typical case of "Money miss road"! undecided
True that sad

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by AngelicBeing: 7:34am On Mar 21, 2017
soberdrunk:

You have a conscience but Nigeria politicians have no conscience, they have sold their soul to the Devil, they go to church / mosque but even the Devil shivers when he sees them because their hearts is darkened like coal, useless politicians, they deserved to be flogged, jailed and thrown into the Indian Ocean to be eaten by sharks

Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by bcashy: 7:36am On Mar 21, 2017
soberdrunk:

Busy drinking now!!!!
Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by airsaylongcon: 7:44am On Mar 21, 2017
soberdrunk:

While your conscience did not let you enjoy the money, bottom line is that you stole and and spent the money.
Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by Samirana360(m): 8:06am On Mar 21, 2017
What's dis one saying
Akaujaa:

Fry your sacs if u like...nairaland is not your private bedroom. If the info is not useful to u, it is to others.
Re: Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) by napoleon77(m): 8:12am On Mar 21, 2017
soberdrunk:

I wonder why he invested in the UK property market. He should have invested in Dubai like Buturai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Inauguration: Ganduje, Soludo Denied Access To VIP Section / Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times / Kano State Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2016 - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.