Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (54099 Views)

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / Sunday Adelaja Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal Allegations: Checkout This Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Eze2000(m): 8:41am On Mar 21, 2017
benzics:
Lol, if at this point you still think "Asspusstle" Suleman is innocent, your brainwashing is strong!!

I know what all these pastors are capable of, so I've always suspected Sule from the beginning.

Listen to Stephanie's press meetings, if you find nothing wrong with Suleman, listen to the press meeting again, this time, with your brain intact, void of all possible brainwashings.. you'll see truth in what Stephanie says

Christians have now resorted to calling her a prostitute and an agent of the devil, while at the same time praise the womanizing son of a b#tch.

Stephanie even had the guts to tell the police to investigate things themselves, and you think it's just a cheap blackmail??

I stopped trusting these useless men when I discovered a married "man of God" was having affairs with his members.. ..

Suleman is a conman, and only fools and the gullible ones believe he is innocent!

Modified: LMAO grin , the Christians never fail to disappoint, see them quoting me and raining hate speeches on me, let us analyze this though.

If Sule was innocent, shouldn't he be suing Stephanie for character defamation rather than blackmail?

We saw screenshots, and DUMB people called it photoshop, I called these people dumb because they don't know how photoshop works!

So are you all saying his facial expressions in the screenshots were all photo shopped? Kai, nawa o.

Stephanie might not actually be telling the whole truth, but there is truth in what she says!

in a big barn of apples, there are many spoilt ones and most of them are at d bottom of d pile but if u pack out d apples, due to that action, most of d spoilt once will be on top for people to see first.

There are men of God and those who pretend to be. Do not mistake both but if u trust non, serve your God all by yourself, you don't always need a church.
Moses, Abraham, Isaiah, they had no church or pastor
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by benzics(m): 8:43am On Mar 21, 2017
engrpheleeks:

Your stupidity just shows that you don't understand what it means to be a 'natural man' and 'a man born of the Spirit'. The Bible never lied when it said, 'The natural man does not understand the things of the Spirit, because they are foolishness to him'.
Oga lemme tell you, if you think you can fight your battle by yourself, God will sit back and watch. But if you allow God to fight for you, that is when Victory is sure. If Apostle Suleiman be a man of God, let God fight for him. Period.
That is the difference between you and I, you see That fool Sule as an infallible demigod, I see him as a human being like me..

Seeing your fellow being as an untouchable and infallible creature, isn't that clear signs of brainwashing? Mk una get sense na!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by donigspain(m): 8:44am On Mar 21, 2017
ismokeweed:

He's the one charging her to court. The onus lies on him to prove blackmail.
He sure will.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 21, 2017
benzics:
Lol, if at this point you still think "Asspusstle" Suleman is innocent, your brainwashing is strong!!

I know what all these pastors are capable of, so I've always suspected Sule from the beginning.

Listen to Stephanie's press meetings, if you find nothing wrong with Suleman, listen to the press meeting again, this time, with your brain intact, void of all possible brainwashings.. you'll see truth in what Stephanie says

Christians have now resorted to calling her a prostitute and an agent of the devil, while at the same time praise the womanizing son of a b#tch.

Stephanie even had the guts to tell the police to investigate things themselves, and you think it's just a cheap blackmail??

I stopped trusting these useless men when I discovered a married "man of God" was having affairs with his members.. ..

Suleman is a conman, and only fools and the gullible ones believe he is innocent!

Modified: LMAO grin , the Christians never fail to disappoint, see them quoting me and raining hate speeches on me, let us analyze this though.

If Sule was innocent, shouldn't he be suing Stephanie for character defamation rather than blackmail?

We saw screenshots, and DUMB people called it photoshop, I called these people dumb because they don't know how photoshop works!

So are you all saying his facial expressions in the screenshots were all photo shopped? Kai, nawa o.

Stephanie might not actually be telling the whole truth, but there is truth in what she says!
Zip ur mouth.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by benzics(m): 8:44am On Mar 21, 2017
do4luv14:

you might want to change that mindset of yours asap,
I don't! What makes you think that only your God is real and all other gods are fake? Isn't that clear signs of myopia?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by benzics(m): 8:45am On Mar 21, 2017
Diebyfire05:
Zip ur mouth.
I won't, you guys should please start thinking on your own for once na!!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by mark2sunny(m): 8:46am On Mar 21, 2017
[quote author=Thisboysef post=54785071]The thunger wey go fire diz suleman still dey lagos traffic[/quote

Your burial has been announced in Jesus Name.
" touch not my anointed"]
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by eyinjuege: 8:47am On Mar 21, 2017
ismokeweed:

Ok. He's accused her of blackmail and bla bla. He arrested her and is presently suing her in court. He's the plaintiff. He will get a lawyer and try to prove his case in the court. She's the defendant. He's merely using that arm of the government to fight against acclaimed punishable offences she's committed against him.
The onus lies on him and his lawyer/legal team.
Assuming he had committed an offence against the government laws eg perjury, then it's government's duty to sue him as the plaintiff and prove their case.

Things don't work that way.

He's not the plaintiff but the police is. He's not getting a lawyer but the police is.

The case is between her and the police.

Its just like a case of kidnap or attempted murder or even murder or even rape or even plain old assault. Its never between the victims/ their relatives and the perpetrators. The police may only run into difficulty if the victims refuse to cooperate with the police to help them do their job effectively.
There is a difference in the processes involved in a criminal case and offences that are not criminalised.
Once criminal offences are reported, it is the duty of the police to follow it up to a reasonable conclusion, otherwise we continue to live in anarchy and chaos.

Meanwhile, perjury is a crime against the law of the land, so is assault, so is rape, so is kidnapping, so is murder, so is blackmail The sentencing for all the other examples of crime I listed is usually heavier than the perjury you mentioned.
Again, who is the govt? Is it not you and I? Certain crimes committed against any of the govts "children" is committed against the govt.
Libel/verbal assault are not crimes the govt will concern itself with and those are considered civil cases. You sue the person yourself.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by engrpheleeks(m): 8:48am On Mar 21, 2017
benzics:

That is the difference between you and I, you see That fool Sule as an infallible demigod, I see him as a human being like me..

Seeing your fellow being as an untouchable and infallible creature, isn't that clear signs of brainwashing? Mk una get sense na!
I have not outrightly said he is 'infallible'. What is paining me is why most Nigerians, whenever they hear 'Man of God', the very first thing that comes to their mind is that, he is fake. You also sounded so, when u said 'You know what all these men of God are doing'. Oga, are you the right eye of God?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by do4luv14(m): 8:52am On Mar 21, 2017
benzics:

I don't! What makes you think that only your God is real and all other gods are fake? Isn't that clear signs of myopia?

yea my GOD JEHOVAH os real, and get it rite now,
i dnt know where you get your belief from, but , i challenge you to read your bible and prove me wrong,
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Transcends: 8:56am On Mar 21, 2017
benzics:

As old as you are! smh
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by silvercute(m): 8:57am On Mar 21, 2017
Jhasmin:
One thing I like about the Muslims is their loyalty to their brotherhood and to what they believe. Look at we Christians we are so quick to judge our own, to expose our own, to say nasty things about our own. You will think your doing the right thing, but we are making mockery ourselves. You will never see a Muslim man talking down at their own, or exposing their ugly deeds in public and they defend their belief to death but Christians don't even think there is need to do likewise.

Oga what loyalty are you talking of. You rather go become a muslim and stop saying what you don't know. Jesus christ when on earth condemned the religious leaders of his day, pharisees and saducees alike calling them offspring of vipers and such exposing their deceit and falsehoods and you are here defending someone who claims to be a christian. Please kindly read and follow what ur bible says. Your most revered apostle is not superhuman. He's a human like you who sins everyday.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Jesusloveyou: 8:58am On Mar 21, 2017
dragonking3:
Oga, stop all these unnecessary comments. Go to Google and find out if blackmail is a crime or not. Also the pastor owes you no explanation. Let them battle in court while we watch
is a big crime in advance country but not in african.
Becos we are all blackmailer, we all lie against ourselves,
So how wil the jugde know who is lying.
It is easy for the girl to win the case,
Becos of the money the fake pastor transfer to her account,
And other victim of the fake pastor like Danielle okeke and queen.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by benzics(m): 9:00am On Mar 21, 2017
do4luv14:

yea my GOD JEHOVAH os real, and get it rite now,
i dnt know where you get your belief from, but , i challenge you to read your bible and prove me wrong,
That would be derailing the topic, you can actually go to the religion section and read mind opening topics
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by benzics(m): 9:03am On Mar 21, 2017
engrpheleeks:

I have not outrightly said he is 'infallible'. What is paining me is why most Nigerians, whenever they hear 'Man of God', the very first thing that comes to their mind is that, he is fake. You also sounded so, when u said 'You know what all these men of God are doing'. Oga, are you the right eye of God?
Nahh.

What am trying to say is that Sule clearly had sexual relationship with the girl in question, and it's unfair that you Christians now tag the girl a prostitute while you praise your demigod..

Sleeping with the girl isn't even my concern, but the fact that he and his zombies are denying that he had sexual relationships with her, is just what made me talk about this matter..

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by nnaemmy(m): 9:04am On Mar 21, 2017
Sahara Reporters and Kaduna State Govt should come for her BAIL

gringringringringringrin
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by elampiro(m): 9:12am On Mar 21, 2017
donigspain:
The onus now rests on her to prove her allegations. She better start bringing out the evidence she has stockpiled before going bleating like someone suffering mouth diarrhea. cool

You can't just wake up and accuse a man of Suleiman man's status of such immoral fantasies without proof. I never expected Suleiman to oblige her with as much as the annoying 'k' or 'kk' reply until she tenders her evidence in the law court.

The court is there for a reason not all these media trial. Nonsense Oloriburuku fellow.

One of her ilk in trade is cooling off in Port Harcourt prison. Her brain would have been duly partitioned, formatted and a new and updated OS installed with strong antivirus by the time she finally regains her freedom.

You don't know how cases are prosecuted. She is the accused, so the onus is for Suleman to prove his allegations. Stephanie is just there to defend herself from being convicted. However, after this case, Stephanie might want to sue Suleman if she is not sent to prison.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Jesusloveyou: 9:18am On Mar 21, 2017
eyinjuege:

Things don't work that way.

He's not the plaintiff but the police is. He's not getting a lawyer but the police is.

The case is between her and the police.

Its just like a case of kidnap or attempted murder or even murder or even rape or even plain old assault. Its never between the victims/ their relatives and the perpetrators. The police may only run into difficulty if the victims refuse to cooperate with the police to help them do their job effectively.
There is a difference in the processes involved in a criminal case and offences that are not criminalised.
Once criminal offences are reported, it is the duty of the police to follow it up to a reasonable conclusion, otherwise we continue to live in anarchy and chaos.

Meanwhile, perjury is a crime against the law of the land, so is assault, so is rape, so is kidnapping, so is murder, so is blackmail The sentencing for all the other examples of crime I listed is usually heavier than the perjury you mentioned.
Again, who is the govt? Is it not you and I? Certain crimes committed against any of the govts "children" is committed against the govt.
Libel/verbal assault are not crimes the govt will concern itself with and those are considered civil cases. You sue the person yourself.
and the police can prove the fake pastor never slept with her, and the police can also prove when the girl were doing her prostitution in canada.
And the police suppose to arrest the fake fake pastor for blackmailing el-rufai and buhari in this case.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by do4luv14(m): 9:21am On Mar 21, 2017
benzics:

That would be derailing the topic, you can actually go to the religion section and read mind opening topics

hmmm, i don't need to go dis, am 100% plus believer in the existence of GOD,

as for the topic, i don't av much to say about its, cos its being flying left and right since,

but one sure tho,g is that,
" THOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH, & THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE""
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by orlymat: 9:25am On Mar 21, 2017
I pray God spare your life to see the end of s aaga and I do hope u will have d serenity to apologise for subjective and malicious judgement

quote author=benzics post=54785496]Lol, if at this point you still think "Asspusstle" Suleman is innocent, your brainwashing is strong!!

Stephanie might not actually be telling the whole truth, but there is truth in what she says! [/quote]
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by eyinjuege: 9:30am On Mar 21, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
and the police can prove the fake pastor never slept with her, and the police can also prove when the girl were doing her prostitution in canada.
And the police suppose to arrest the fake fake pastor for blackmailing el-rufai and buhari in this case.

What's the police's business if he slept with her? Was she raped?
What's equally the Nigerian police's business if she was a prostitute in Canada, where probably prostitution is legalised? If she was a prostitute in Nigeria, maybe they would have been concerned.
How has Suleiman blackmailed our president and El-rufai? You seem not to know the definition of blackmail. Verbal diarrhoea/assault is not a criminal offence unless there's threat of violence to a person. Did Suleiman threaten to blow up Mr President or El-rufai?
The Lady in question isn't also being charged for her oral diarrhoea btw. You seem to think that's why the police is charging her to court. She was caught committing an offence of the land before she was apprehended. It was after she was caught that she started spilling out their affairs.
If the President and El-rufai feel he told lies against their person, they can institute a civil case against him. Donald trump is one of the most abused presidents in American history, I'm still waiting for him or the police to start cases against the people insulting him
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by wirinet(m): 9:45am On Mar 21, 2017
eyinjuege:

What's equally the Nigerian police's business if she was a prostitute in Canada, where probably prostitution is legalised? If she was a prostitute in Nigeria, maybe they would have been concerned.
If it is proven that he slept with her or had an affair with her, then it will be difficult proving blackmail. If it can be proved that he had been sending her money before without blackmail, it will be difficult proving blackmail proving blackmail now because she is demanding money.

This case sounds like love gone sour between two teenagers who are hell bent on destroying each other.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by mechanics(m): 9:54am On Mar 21, 2017
Good for her, I don't know what she will gain in lieing about a man of God, from the boldness she has been exhibiting in telling her lies I believe she has some back ups.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by JIMMYH2O(m): 9:59am On Mar 21, 2017
May the good Lord forgive U for Ur devilish utterances against the Man of God
Thisboysef:
The thunger wey go fire diz suleman still dey lagos traffic
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Limitless72(m): 10:00am On Mar 21, 2017
benzics:

Lol...u be anti christ,,,,
Bt wait oooo xo e pain you wella oooo
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 21, 2017
Thisboysef:
The thunger wey go fire diz suleman still dey lagos traffic
And you think you'll not be consumed first by same thunder for judging what you know little about ?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 21, 2017
kimbra:
You carry this matter on your head like gala and lacasera.
No, he is just a matured & sensibly thinking fellow unlike.....
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by lalasticlala(m): 10:07am On Mar 21, 2017
kimbra:
Seun, lalasticlala, please I would love this issue I'm having on here to be rectified. Have been unable to view some threads, quote some monikers, modify few of my posts and it's definitely not from my end.

Please, look into it.

Which network are you browsing with?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by cosade(m): 10:25am On Mar 21, 2017
RosaConsidine:
Interesting.....she was charged with blackmail, conspiracy and intent to steal. If she was lying, then she would have been sued for (and charged with) libel and defamation of character.

What this suit tells me is that the pastor's lawyers are saying "fine, she's telling the truth. All those things did happen but she should not have used that fact to try to blackmail the pastor". Blackmail and libel are two different crimes. Libel means all her accusations are completely false. Blackmail means she's very likely telling the truth but she's trying to use it to extort money or something else from the pastor. I was expecting her to be charged with libel/defamation of character not blackmail.

This gets more interesting by the day.

You're absolutely right.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Jesusloveyou: 10:25am On Mar 21, 2017
eyinjuege:

How has Suleiman blackmailed our president and El-rufai? You seem not to know the definition of blackmail. Verbal diarrhoea/assault is not a criminal offence unless there's threat of violence to a person. Did Suleiman threaten to blow up Mr President or El-rufai?
The Lady in question isn't also being charged for her oral diarrhoea btw. You seem to think that's why the police is charging her to court. She was caught committing an offence of the land before she was apprehended. It was after she was caught that she started spilling out their affairs.
If the President and El-rufai feel he told lies against their person, they can institute a civil case against him. Donald trump is one of the most abused presidents in American history, I'm still waiting for him or the police to start cases against the people insulting him
you see your life? The were there, and you said the police is the plaintiff.is like you and the fake pastor dont know the meaning of blackmail.
Let assume for instance you stole from me and i tell the world how you stole from me,
And tomoro you wil say i am blackmailing you, for what?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Jesusloveyou: 10:25am On Mar 21, 2017
eyinjuege:

What's equally the Nigerian police's business if she was a prostitute in Canada, where probably prostitution is legalised? If she was a prostitute in Nigeria, maybe. they would have been concerned.
you see your life? were the police there, when the fake pastor were ffucking her and you said the police is the plaintiff.is like you and the fake pastor dont know the meaning of blackmail.
Let assume for instance you stole from me and i tell the world how you stole from me,
And tomoro you wil say i am blackmailing you, for what?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter / Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) / Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.