Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Explain The Importance Of John The Baptist To The Fulfillment Of Jesus Ministry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Explain The Importance Of John The Baptist To The Fulfillment Of Jesus Ministry (881 Views)

My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown / Dancing In Church: First Baptist Church Agbede Warns Choir Members On Zanku, Gbe / 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Explain The Importance Of John The Baptist To The Fulfillment Of Jesus Ministry by ElderLoLo: 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jesus took off on the right note:

My questions to the house is what is the significance of the Holy Spirit in the take-off and eventual fulfillment of the ministry of Jesus Christ
Re: Explain The Importance Of John The Baptist To The Fulfillment Of Jesus Ministry by edebemba(m): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
What exactly do you want to know? Is it ,the importance of John the Baptist in the ministry of Jesus Christ' or 'the significance of the Holy Spirit in the takeoff and eventual fulfilment of the ministry of Jesus Christ' or both.
Be specific.

1 Like

Re: Explain The Importance Of John The Baptist To The Fulfillment Of Jesus Ministry by ElderLoLo: 11:02am On Mar 25, 2017
Both. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Migrants Mock Christian English Man / a / Signs Of The End Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.