Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,185 members, 7,867,432 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte (76449 Views)

More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by hardbody: 8:19am On Mar 21, 2017
sleekpro:

Our system didn't decay anything,
Most (99 .9%) of those that came out with first class, are no where tto be found.
They are either one in small office ricieving peanuts .
Where are all those that use to hide their work in class?, let them come and show me what they have achieve with it.
99% of those that didn't have carry over then, are now waiting for him every morning in his office , to claim #school mate

#someone that has #class and is not make #waves with it, #is that one first-class?

Make it first and let the world now judge you. Do not teach the younger ones in this forum that hard work does not pay, that is exactly what you are insinuating. I recall what we were told when we first entered the uni. One Ghanaian lecturer then, I think Prof Jengwe or so said, aim to make a first class, if you miss it, you will be closer to a first than if you aimed for comfortable second as you may drop to a lower second or a third.

Those words on marble have carried me this far in all my endeavours and will continue to propel me to higher heights.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by ozoebuka1(m): 8:19am On Mar 21, 2017
teebaxy:
isn't it not better to be same birds with dino that an hypocritical person like you
I can authoritatively tell you that you don't know who a hypocrite is, if you do, you wouldn't have used it on me....you can now go and Check the meaning.
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by xynerise: 8:19am On Mar 21, 2017
Nigerians and double standard. No one is talking about Buhari's imaginary certificate again?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 21, 2017
Please where is the best graduating student of ABU in Dino Melaye set now, am sure he is a Civil servant. Today Melaye is the most popular alumni of ABU

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:20am On Mar 21, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=54785989]He's a disgrace to the Senate

It shows how decay our moral system his

For the likes of Dino to be representing a constituents in the senate[/quote)hypocritical comments Buhari was PhD holder abi? Nigeria politicians re the same don't come here and spew trash cos you re paid to do so

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by DanseMacabre(m): 8:22am On Mar 21, 2017
Geniro:

Don't be an idiot. A single carry over course can be waived by the dept. Zombie like you.

I wonder why you have to insult someone over a flexible issue. I attended a federal uni myself, and there even a GST can hold you for as long as it takes you to pass it, be it ten or twenty years. Not to talk of an elective or a departmental course. You go old be that. It varies from institution to institution. It appears you guys saying otherwise attended very lenient ones.
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by ozoebuka1(m): 8:22am On Mar 21, 2017
HeGeMon:
Mr academics, Mr 1st in class 1st overall have u applied for civil service? Did ur name come out? Go & check, rubbish
I don't know why people like taking things seriously when it isn't necessary... what has service got to do with my post now are you always like this I think you need to change, bro.
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by klassykute(m): 8:23am On Mar 21, 2017
Frankiss44:

Thats what broke people always think to feel good grin grin
never thought of that. guess dats wat uve been doing all ur life lol
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by economania(m): 8:27am On Mar 21, 2017
He may graduate but the point is that your mentor senatalkative has carry-over.
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by MshelB(m): 8:28am On Mar 21, 2017
I'm an alumnus and I know without doubt from even his classmates who are lecturing in the same department this: Dino didn't graduate from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria. He hasn't come back ever since to clear those THREE carry overs. The next thing his mates heard was that we was serving in Benue State. The records are still at the department, faculty and academic office. Funny enough the same Dino is currently running a master degree in International Affairs and Diplomacy in the same goddamn institution!
The man is just too loud, drawing too much attention to himself because he's Saraki's ally. DSS should request from ABU his OFFICIAL transcript and you'll see whether my words are just mere assumptions.
Karma indeed is a bitch indeed.
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by sammhi(m): 8:33am On Mar 21, 2017
I think Dino should sue Sahara reporters . This is an official secret document . Did Dino consented to it being published ? Junk journalism! Until they are punished, they won't learn.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by Myself2(m): 8:33am On Mar 21, 2017
joe4real12:
When has it become a criminal offense to have carry over, especially in an unjust society.

So e don tey wey dem don dey beef this guy.

#istandwithdino

I tire o
The question should be whether he eventually passed and graduated from the University.Or are they saying he forged his graduation papers.
Let the dumb assess and blockheads answer me now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by HAH: 8:34am On Mar 21, 2017
Osu175:

A.B.U no be beans let alone in the 90s.

Sha i heard Deno was in school till 2002 because he never wanted leaving NASS and that was went he cleared his carry over
don't believe, Dino served 2000 and yes is possible he had carry overs but there was a window then called third semester where those with carryover clear them

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by aolawale025: 8:35am On Mar 21, 2017
Well just an attempt at O levels is the constitutional requirement for senatorial position. What is SR really driving at

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by Bhol28: 8:36am On Mar 21, 2017
Young03:
what nonsense

they said he never graduated from there now they have agreed he graduated bt failed semestee exam

which one buhari gwt
So how can you graduate without cleraing backlog of three courses.Definitely he must have bribed his way out for that to be possible.Should people like that be Senators in a country that really wants to excel.
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by Eaugusta(f): 8:38am On Mar 21, 2017
sarrki:
Wallahi Dino Don buy market
Nor be small market oh
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by bolrew: 8:38am On Mar 21, 2017
I Don tired for this country, na today person get carry over. So what?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by aribisala0(m): 8:39am On Mar 21, 2017
Nusaf:

Okay, when next you want to vote, demand for certificate because 2015 election has come and gone and it cannot be reversed.
No one is seeking to reverse it.It would be nice to see the certifiate and put the haters to shame
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by Judolisco(m): 8:40am On Mar 21, 2017
sarrki:
He's a disgrace to the Senate

It shows how decay our moral system his

For the likes of Dino to be representing a constituents in the senate
did Buhari not fail math in his waec

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by askjohnprosper: 8:45am On Mar 21, 2017
what of president own?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by DanseMacabre(m): 8:45am On Mar 21, 2017
LastProphet:

if you got 1.8GPA u couldnt have graduated with a 3.78 cgpa pls except your course is 11yrs. You think all nairaland are JAMB awaiting result applicants?

Or made straight A's for the rest of the duration. I've learnt not to argue with what I don't have physical proof of sha...
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by osundu(m): 8:52am On Mar 21, 2017
dino intensional failed to remain in school for the forthcoming SUG election.ABU authority outsmarted him by giving him a waiver.Sen dino graduated from ABU.Dey even begged him to go.
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by RasTafariI: 8:53am On Mar 21, 2017
Look at Nigerian youth embarassed Instead of us all to come together and condemn this, some people are still juxtaposing it with Buhari's issue. What is bad is bad. Some of us who were against Buhari not producing his certificate are still against this... We youth really need some serious thinking
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by gbagyiza: 8:55am On Mar 21, 2017
Any one that thinks Nigeria will move forward, is actually a joker..Everything abt this country is to blackmail.. ABU mess up big time ..how on earth will you give information regarding your student that is suppose to be confidential out to critics ..information like this r meant for d student except if declare by a count of law that such infor should be release.so, what it means is that the school can release a student result to someone else....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by greggng: 8:56am On Mar 21, 2017
Carmal90:

It is impossible for a school to admit u for ur Master if u didn't have first degree, mist especially when u claimed u have d school first degree, sen Dino is currently running his master at ABU ....it ia not a crime to have a Carry over

i dont have problem with carry over. the main issue is did he graduate from that school. having carry over is one thing graduating is another. another angle is if the result was forged. time will tell
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by odogwubiafra: 8:57am On Mar 21, 2017
botad:
When I see your name, I know such stupidity must come from that area of the country.

Zombie the flesh eater sported.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by yinkslinks(m): 8:58am On Mar 21, 2017
Those wey know book where dem dey? Abeg Dino carry go.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by osundu(m): 8:59am On Mar 21, 2017
HAH:
don't believe, Dino served 2000 and yes is possible he had carry overs but there was a window then called third semester where those with carryover clear them
believe it.there was third semester in ABU and de Senator intentional failed to stay for SUG election but was given waiver to graduate.Guy u need to see dino in school then.he was controversial,cunny and can move the students at anytime.We passed out in 2002 together.
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by EngrKem: 9:00am On Mar 21, 2017
Nusaf:

What is this one saying? Are you alright? Are you sure you attended any reasonable formal institution?

I hate it when people make a lot of meaningless noise.

Now what exactly do you understand by "certificate"?
Is it not a document of a claim of being certified? If that document is provided, aren't they verified? So if a graduate lose his credentials for whatever reason, he is as good as not having credentials? So you mean government and non governmental organisations no longer carry out certificate verification exercise not to talk of one that generated controversies in the polity?

So, in your mind PDP just decided to keep quiet after confirming that he has no certificate? What kind of human beings are occupying Nigeria? So that physical document is what you call certification? Is it not just a claim. In the event that you can't produce that claim, can't you provide any other evidence since it must be verified?

Funny enough, all these noise about Bubu's certificate are just being made by illiterates who don't know a jack about institutionalised academic certification, the educated elites who know what obtains have done their findings and are quite satisfied, so enjoy your world, I no fit shout abeg.
U v not said anything. Let buhari show his certificate. Full stop

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by MhiztaarNAS(m): 9:02am On Mar 21, 2017
DieDieDieOmenka:

what of Buhari the useless kunu drinking terrorist illiterate certificateless gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla
of course our moral system has decayed for allowing such a useless nonentity kunu drinking bastard to become a presidiot abi President
Bloody hypocrite
kiss the truth
truth is talking
truth is mine

Ouch! I pity ur old folks. With all d money they spent on u, u still can't get it. All of u guys busy wailing and insulting our president are nothing but a bunch of ignorant fools. If Bihari doesn't av a WAEC result or school certificate as u claim den d same applies 2 OBJ. Shey u guys didn't know dat he was a military man. Google his name and check his Wikipedia page. Abi him fit bribe Wikipedia?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I’m Happy I Witnessed The Killing Of My Parents-– Ademulegun's Daughter / Rivers: Tribunal Sacks Speaker And 20 House Of Assembly Lawmakers / Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.