Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Adaeze Yobo Breastfeeding Her Baby Girl (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo Breastfeeding Her Baby Girl (Photo) (34067 Views)

Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adaeze Yobo Breastfeeding Her Baby Girl (Photo) by Nature8(m): 8:33am On Mar 21, 2017
bikerboy1:
grin Repulsive grin
She really deserve some real spanking from Yobo

Re: Adaeze Yobo Breastfeeding Her Baby Girl (Photo) by Nature8(m): 8:35am On Mar 21, 2017
dreamwords:
I look right,, i see igbo beauty queens I look left, i see another igbo beauty queens Na wao Igbo amaka joo

That pic gat me Lol.. grin

Re: Adaeze Yobo Breastfeeding Her Baby Girl (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 21, 2017
Na everything you do for your house, you go show us for social media? Why u no dey show us when you dey shit for toilet or baff for baffroom?

Re: Adaeze Yobo Breastfeeding Her Baby Girl (Photo) by Myself2(m): 8:40am On Mar 21, 2017
Oh dear
And these are the mothers of this generation that are supposed to mould the moral fibre of children and the society

Arrant nonsense
Re: Adaeze Yobo Breastfeeding Her Baby Girl (Photo) by simpleseyi: 8:52am On Mar 21, 2017
Please what job does Adaeze Yobo do? I heard she once went to a university. My friend here says that Adaeze Yobo is a mother and a wife and that is her work. Now tell me, why wont she have time to post her picture breastfeeding her baby and her husband at the same time? Do you know these women Mrs. Sola David-Borha, Mrs Ngozi Okonjo Iwealla? Have you seen their picturess breastfeeding her husbands on instagram? Capital NO. They have got work to do.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Breastfeeding Her Baby Girl (Photo) by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 21, 2017
And zoom its in fp. Nl I hail
Re: Adaeze Yobo Breastfeeding Her Baby Girl (Photo) by Hero144: 9:13am On Mar 21, 2017
Social media mother, so pathetic
Re: Adaeze Yobo Breastfeeding Her Baby Girl (Photo) by evesdon4u: 9:14am On Mar 21, 2017
How is this our business please?
Re: Adaeze Yobo Breastfeeding Her Baby Girl (Photo) by DexteryJoe(m): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2017
at least d baby deserves sum respect from the mum, naturally so she go grow now pple go con dey tell am say "I saw photos of u when u were still small, ur mum was breastfeeding u"
Re: Adaeze Yobo Breastfeeding Her Baby Girl (Photo) by ken55: 9:24am On Mar 21, 2017
Where has dignity gone? In the days past women seek for privacy to breast feed. Now people do it on camera.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Breastfeeding Her Baby Girl (Photo) by oblak00(m): 9:28am On Mar 21, 2017
The problem with people of this age is that when you try to correct their wrongs, they will tell you things like:
1) Is it your life?
2) Did I force you to advice me?
3) Why can't you just mind your business?
4) You even do the worst
5) My life, my business.
6) blah blah blah and it continues.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Breastfeeding Her Baby Girl (Photo) by iAreMozelle(m): 9:35am On Mar 21, 2017
When will you people stop fanning celebrities and personalities and post something relevant for once...quite frankly the rate of pointless topics gracing the front page is disturbing
Re: Adaeze Yobo Breastfeeding Her Baby Girl (Photo) by Marty2020: 9:56am On Mar 21, 2017
Must everything be posted on social media?
Re: Adaeze Yobo Breastfeeding Her Baby Girl (Photo) by cosade(m): 10:34am On Mar 21, 2017
akinlex:
Ex-beauty queen, Adaeze shares pic of herself breastfeeding their baby girl

http://looknaija..com/2017/03/yobos-wife-adaeze-shares-photo-baby.html

I guess you meant to say "her baby girl".
Re: Adaeze Yobo Breastfeeding Her Baby Girl (Photo) by olowobaba10: 11:35am On Mar 21, 2017
SO WE SHOULD FRY BEANS ?
Re: Adaeze Yobo Breastfeeding Her Baby Girl (Photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
It seems Yobo does not have time for her again.. No more sexxx from her swerry.
So her market is about to start.. Even as she's breastfeeding. Smhhh..

That's the evidence when a wife has nothing to do in life but just to born and breastfeed ..what a pity..
Oya o! Men who loves bonking other married men wives over 2 u guys..
She's ready.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Breastfeeding Her Baby Girl (Photo) by anthonyehis: 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
Which kind mumu wife Yobo come marry na. na so den take sefie breast feed u?
Re: Adaeze Yobo Breastfeeding Her Baby Girl (Photo) by kenben: 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nigerians can be extremely hypocritical. I see absolutely nothing wrong with the picture. It's her life. If u don't like it then look elsewhere. We have celebrated "worse " yet we are so quick to judge what is ordinarily a harmless photo.

May D With His Son And Wife, Carolina Wassmuth (Photos) / Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Don Jazzy (Photo) / Seyi Law, Wife And Daughter Rock Pink Matching Outfits For Father’s Day (Photos)