Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,505 members, 7,854,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

"Mo Hits Inspired Me" - Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Mo Hits Inspired Me" - Wizkid (890 Views)

Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum / My Women Mean So Much To Me - Wizkid (nigerians React) / "Nobody Can Equal Me"- Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Mo Hits Inspired Me" - Wizkid by pittoilet(f): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
The Nigerian ace artiste took to his twitter page to tweet this to his fans showing his appreciations to the Mo hits crew

[img]https://3.bp..com/-mtp_Mnb5O50/WNBIoZiox6I/AAAAAAAACxo/7IxLQQkFBEEad6h3LN8U4qONjNHjmvzfwCLcB/s400/ttt.jpg[/img]

http://looknaija..com/2017/03/mo-hits-inspired-me-wizkid.html

Re: "Mo Hits Inspired Me" - Wizkid by ozoebuka1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
has he shown appreciation to the crew that inspired him?
Re: "Mo Hits Inspired Me" - Wizkid by Jerryojozy(m): 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
The record label for hit music.

Genius J
Re: "Mo Hits Inspired Me" - Wizkid by thesicilian: 11:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
Just say its Dbanj. No other better person there.
Re: "Mo Hits Inspired Me" - Wizkid by missnawty(f): 11:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
thesicilian:
wande coal nko that year? Remebr his part in 'bootycall' (that song is my all time favorite song) And dat dr sid hit album?

Don't forget their joint hit songs.. Pere and all.
Mo hits was the bomb then let's not lie... Gave us many hit songs
Re: "Mo Hits Inspired Me" - Wizkid by Vickiweezy(m): 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
thesicilian:

And how far has Mr. Dbanj's career moved since he parted ways with Don Jazzy one of the no better persons in Mo'Hits.
Re: "Mo Hits Inspired Me" - Wizkid by thesicilian: 12:09am On Mar 21, 2017
missnawty:
wande coal nko that year? Remebr his part in 'bootycall' (that song is my all time favorite song) And dat dr sid hit album?

Don't forget their joint hit songs.. Pere and all.
Mo hits was the bomb then let's not lie... Gave us many hit songs
To be fair sha, we can remove Wande Coal from the "no better person" gang, but the rest are neither here nor there. Dbanj was clearly the start of the show and it is also abundantly evident that they were both (Dbanj & Wizkid) greatly influenced by Fela.

1 Like

Re: "Mo Hits Inspired Me" - Wizkid by thesicilian: 12:12am On Mar 21, 2017
Vickiweezy:

And how far has Mr. Dbanj's career moved since he parted ways with Don Jazzy one of the no better persons in Mo'Hits.
Don Jazzy has done well as a Producer/Manager but do you see any resemblance between him and Wizkid? As a singer we all know he's a complete 'miss'
Re: "Mo Hits Inspired Me" - Wizkid by BerryAnny(m): 12:31am On Mar 21, 2017
So? Street inspired Olamide and Money inspired Davido 2. Pls mods,no let dizz thread reach Fp or else I will deactivate my account. Rubbish post!!
Re: "Mo Hits Inspired Me" - Wizkid by debojyde(m): 1:05am On Mar 21, 2017
ozoebuka1:
has he shown appreciation to the crew that inspired him?

He just did.
Re: "Mo Hits Inspired Me" - Wizkid by EDonHappen: 9:10am On Mar 21, 2017
so? we should fry akara?

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija:Delta State University Students & Market People Troop Out 2 Vote 4 Efe(P / Actress Kiki Omeili Stuns At The Lotanna Movie Premiere / Seven Years Gone! Here Are 10 Things You Don’t Know About Dagrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.