Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Is Grandbelle International For Shippin Goods ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Grandbelle International For Shippin Goods ? (1693 Views)

Need A Logistics Company To Transport Goods / Help: How Do I Get My Goods To Gambia??? / How Can I Send Goods To People Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Grandbelle International For Shippin Goods ? by easy4beno(m): 12:01am On Dec 21, 2009
I have a bunch of phones i want to ship in from the states down here to nigeria, but im afraid and scared of how private shipping couriers now steal packages and sometimes if not package, they steal items from the boxes, i was just navigating google and other websites when i came across this website, and they have an office in Lagos and also their shipment fees is somehow reasonable and economical,

Does anyone in the House have any information about this shipping courier or any better one that I can use plz, I will indeed appreciate comments from fellow nairalanders.
Re: Is Grandbelle International For Shippin Goods ? by easy4beno(m): 12:02am On Dec 21, 2009
I have a bunch of phones i want to ship in from the states down here to nigeria, but im afraid and scared of how private shipping couriers now steal packages and sometimes if not package, they steal items from the boxes, i was just navigating google and other websites when i came across this website, and they have an office in Lagos and also their shipment fees is somehow reasonable and economical,

Does anyone in the House have any information about this shipping courier or any better one that I can use plz, I will indeed appreciate comments from fellow nairalanders.
Re: Is Grandbelle International For Shippin Goods ? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2017
I have lost stuff with Grandbelle. I shall not be using them anymore angry
Re: Is Grandbelle International For Shippin Goods ? by dere5: 8:36am On Oct 23, 2018
I have been using Grandbelle for more than 10 years now and in that space of time my wife and I have shipped thousands of stuff through them due to the nature of our business,not a single item have they misplaced or lost. They are very reliable in my opinion

(1) (Reply)

4 Most Annoying Things To Airline Travelers / Can I Relocate To An Unknown Place? / Romania Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.