Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

INTERN NEEDED (cake Baking) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INTERN NEEDED (cake Baking) (2391 Views)

How To Start A Cake Baking Business From Home / Smart Intern Needed For Immediate Employment / Intern Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INTERN NEEDED (cake Baking) by FunadoysKitchen(f): 12:42am On Mar 21, 2017
Funadoy's Kitchen is a catering business located in Ibadan OYO STATE. We are into the training, production of cakes, snacks, small chops and confectionery for individuals, corporate bodies and for all kinds of events.

Our cake speciality ranges from plain vanilla cake to chocolate cake, red velvet cake, coconut cake, Apple cake, etc and we are proficient with buttercream icing, fondant icing, moulding, etc.

We deliver cakes within and outside Ibadan.
We are also into events planning such as bridal shower, birthdays, weddings, etc and we do food cater for both indoor and outdoor clients.

Check us out via;
Blog: www.funadoysrecipes.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/funadoyskitchen
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/funadoys_cakesnmore

Responsibilities:
Assist in all cake baking and decoration activities
Assist in snack, small chops and confectionery production, sales and promotions
Assist in all activities going on in the kitchen and learn additional skills
Assist with the prompt delivery of our products to clients
Assist in the sales of all baking ingredients, tools and equipment
Follow recipes strictly and carry out all assigned duties

Requirements and Skills:
Willingness to learn cake and pastry production
Ability to follow recipes and instructions strictly
Computer literacy
Ability to be involved in sales and promotions
Ability to deliver products to clients
Must be dedicated, persevering and hardworking
Must be literate

Experience in baking will be an added advantage

Salary: Good

Interested persons should contact 08131604969 by SMS ONLY!

Re: INTERN NEEDED (cake Baking) by Lanria: 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
G.pm pls i sent u a text today that am interested in the intern job
Re: INTERN NEEDED (cake Baking) by FunadoysKitchen(f): 11:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lanria:
G.pm pls i sent u a text today that am interested in the intern job
Alright ma'am
We will get back to you soon.
Re: INTERN NEEDED (cake Baking) by Lanria: 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
OK ma/sir.Thanks
Re: INTERN NEEDED (cake Baking) by FunadoysKitchen(f): 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hello fams, I nees your support to excel on this�✌
So there's this competition I joined and I need your support to excel! All you need do is follow the link and like my video pitch on instagram. Link is: https://www.instagram.com/p/BZHUIJsF5FF/?r=wa1
Funadoys Kitchen is looking to expand her opportunities and develop her vocational training into a fulltime entrepreneurship and catering academy whereby our students gets hands on entrepreneurial and catering experiences to help them become self employed and employers of labour.

THANK YOU! GOD BLESS!
Re: INTERN NEEDED (cake Baking) by FunadoysKitchen(f): 10:03am On Sep 18, 2017
Good morning fams.....hope the night was good? #jumiasuperstartup #growyourhustle Hello guys, pls i need your support to win this business pitch video competition. Like my video pitch on instagram from my posts @funadoys_cakesnmore or use this Link : https://www.instagram.com/p/BZHUIJsF5FF/?r=wa1
Re: INTERN NEEDED (cake Baking) by MeezPat(f): 7:17am On Sep 19, 2017
Goodmorning are u in lagos and can u take an intern who doesnt hv xperience in cake baking
Re: INTERN NEEDED (cake Baking) by FunadoysKitchen(f): 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
MeezPat:
Goodmorning are u in lagos and can u take an intern who doesnt hv xperience in cake baking
we are in ibadan and no....experience is key . thanks
Re: INTERN NEEDED (cake Baking) by FunadoysKitchen(f): 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hello guys, pls i need your support to be among the top 10 shortlisted for this business pitch competition by liking our video. Also tag others to also like our video.
Please like my video pitch on instagram from my posts @funadoys_cakesnmore or use this Link : https://www.instagram.com/p/BZHUIJsF5FF/?r=wa1
Thanks a bunch

(1) (Reply)

Npower: Good News For 2017 Nteach Applicants. / Deep Blue Energy Graduates Supervisors Job Recruitment / Sita Aero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.