Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway (31208 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by maxysmith(f): 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
you re among those people u called useless
BrutalJab:
I tire for these useless Nigerians joor.

Seun Lalasticlala come and move this thing to motivate Nigerians jare
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by Anazp: 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
Chiscomax:
"Phase 1, i met her in Lekki"

Yung6ix remains one of the best rappers in nigeria.
thats a very wack line. u know notin bout rap music

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by abdulaz: 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
Only in naija.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by Chiscomax(m): 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
Anazp:
thats a very wack line. u know notin bout rap music

You that know much about it, are you now a professor of music?
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by LecciGucci: 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by greatman247(m): 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
tyson99:
se when youngsix dey come lagos wey d guy give am 8k se he video am then una dey mad

Make I hear word jor. He is into show business now and so therefore he has right to show off. Anyone in show biz can show off that way they make more money and fame back. You really need to understand the logic behind show business. They make money from public display. That is why you see some people beef each other once their music is dying; this helps them to stay relevant and while you guys online fight over their beef and argue, the same guys beefing in the showbiz may end up drinking and partying together after sometime. The beef mostly are not real just to ganner fame or sell music and make money for themselves and stay more relevant.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by Pearly255(f): 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
LecciGucci:

Grammar not grammer.
Now who needs school??
Come and beat me professor.

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by LecciGucci: 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
Pearly255:
Come and beat me professor.

Why u no beat paul first na?? grin
Na wetin over sabi dey cause grin

Instead u should thank me
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by bunchyproject(m): 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
babfet:
Booked!!!!!!!
Not for sale please
I want to buy
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
Foolish Nigerians and their governments

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by Simitrendy: 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
GoggleB:
But we should be sincere yung6ix shouldnt have publicized it.

STFU

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by trigger22(m): 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
E concern una,Is it ur money the guy is giving out?Noooo,so y will anybody call it show off.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by alldbest: 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
Though giving and letting the "whole world" know about it might be termed show-off, it could also be a way of encouraging, motivating and inspiring people to embibe the spirit of giving... E.g seeing someone I know I am richer than helping the needy, i'd feel ashamed of myself if I usually do not remember to help them..

In fact, it's show-off, let us all start showing off! Those around the north start at the IDP camps, go and make Ur contributions and show off please, let Otedola see u and invite u to his house and use u to show off too, Baba Olowo (father of that boy that has 30billion in his account ) should invite me and use me to show off! The world would be a better place
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by HARJANI9000(m): 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
Oga paul i tire ooo, but sha make we jump fence.......
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by DollarAngel(m): 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
iDigitaL:
It looks like show off to me but then again, maybe I am wrong

It's your perception
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by ChukwuedOkwuobi(m): 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by crackhouse(m): 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
hmm some people don't have a life of their own. anything anybody say they must buy the idea and start singing the person's song. so because it's coming from p'square now makes it right abi?
did the man make a video of it when he gave him #10k to go lagos? and now he made a video to show the world he gave the man $10k.
it's the receiver that's suppose to do that if he want and not the giver.
Nonsense.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by iDigitaL: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
DollarAngel:

It's your perception

True.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
tyson99:
se when youngsix dey come lagos wey d guy give am 8k se he video am then una dey mad
so as he no video am so, suppose he no talk say person give am 10k take come lagos u for know say person help am come lagos....?
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by jerrykho(m): 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
can't help but check your grammar.. clearly you don't know when to use ‘am’ and ‘I'm(i am) ’.. ehen! back to the post e no consign me joor

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by Noblesoul123: 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
ilobasama:
In this life just do your thing so far it does not cause harm to your fellow. No matter what you do people will still talk.

If you are poor them go talk

If you are rich, them go talk

If you are sick, them go talk

If you are healthy them go talk.

If you give them go talk. If you no give na talk

If you worship God na talk, worship sango na talk

angry

Them go even check your grammar sef
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by Realist1(m): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
Always after all, your only true fan is yourself. I always try not to forget that.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by Handsomecole(m): 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
Thank you madam error checker, but please it "English Language Teacher" not English Teacher. Even the checker can be checked too.
Pearly255:
I'm the English teacher checking your grammar.... It's checking not cheking...

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by nell4: 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
GoggleB:
But we should be sincere yung6ix shouldnt have publicized it.
don't you think that from this yung6ix gesture, it might encourage those stingy ones to appreciate those that made impact in their lives.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by ufuosman(m): 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
With the way some people are taking it is too much, some one gives money you are complaining that he gives it for people to know, are you the person that will reward him and most of those kind of people they can no give someone kobo weda in secret or in public
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by jerrykho(m): 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
Handsomecole:
Thank you madam error checker, but please it "English Language Teacher" not English Teacher. Even the checker can be checked too.

I think you meant "it's” not “it”..
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by Hoddor(m): 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
odimbannamdi:
This reminds me of the proverbial man and his wife who were journeying with their donkey.

When they both walked alongside the donkey, passersby said "What foolishness! They have a donkey but walk around. What use is the donkey then?"

When they both rode on the donkey, passersby screamed "What wickedness! Do you both want to break the donkey's back!"

When only the woman rode on the donkey with the man walking along, passers by said "What gross disrespect! How can the man of the house be walking while the woman enjoys herself on the donkey's back!"

When only the man rode on the donkey, passersby said "What a shameful man! He sits comfortably on the donkey's back, while the mother of his children walks alongside"

There is nothing one can do that wont attract negative opinions from the public. Just live a life void of offence before first before your God and second, before men.

MEanwhile, i got these beautiful loafers for sale

My G, those loafers na how much abeg?
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by Okuda(m): 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
Young 6 the yahooboy who just hit some bar and decided to subtly publicize
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by odimbannamdi(m): 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hoddor:

My G, those loafers na how much abeg?

Just 8,500naira, boss
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by oyeb15: 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
His twin brother is very good & creative music wise while this one only know how to post sitting room pix & support a brokered/ brokeleen who post a staged/ acted gift on Instagram.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway by grahdis(f): 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
Even if u give sombori sumtin..must u publicize it?? 9ja and mentality ehhh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors At Bukky Fagbuyi’s Father's Burial In Akure (Photos) / Legend Group Up For Eviction - Ike Saved Omashola,Replaces Him With Cindy / Jnr Pope: Two Dead Bodies Recovered, 3 Missing– NIWA Gives Update On Boat Mishap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.