Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Why Revitol Stretch Mark Prevention Cream Is Still The Best - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Revitol Stretch Mark Prevention Cream Is Still The Best (909 Views)

I Have A Stretch Mark Only On My Butt,what Does It Mean / Stretch Mark Prevention Cream For Sale At Micostarmall / Does Bronze Tone Cream Bleaches The Skin Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Revitol Stretch Mark Prevention Cream Is Still The Best by kellyjoesteve: 2:21am On Mar 21, 2017
A product resulting from the collaboration between the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry, was known in the drugstore to tell me. That sounded good, pharmaceuticals, there you can rely on! The saleswoman was very excited about this product, even though they had no stretch marks (21 and childless), she had a scar
that almost disappeared thanks to the use of the Revitol Stretch Mark Prevention cream. I thought of my own zip bikini fold, heard myself ordering the biggest tube charged and cheerful off 70 euros. A bit pricey but still cheaper than a tummy tuck, I soothed my conscience money conscious.

Because the tube had to be ordered in advance I received samples with the intervening period, because the sooner contested could be evil the better. When the tube arrived, I had visions of myself in a cute bikini next summer. The information on the tube was promising; in 93% of subjects had achieved significant results: Clinically proven to Dramatically Reduce the Appearance of Existing Stretch Marks (prominently Because Of Their length, depth, texture, and discoloration). Yes, they certainly are prominent. However, there must be a minimum of six weeks, three times a day are well lubricated, which is properly stimulated by the text: Do not waste your time, energy and money.

After a week or two brave smear, I began to see the difference clearly and above all to feel that changed my skin. Everything in the area was smoother and firmer, and after two weeks I could not see any stripe above my belly button in the mirror; as if a large iron was passed over it. Even the thick red line of cesarean scar was softer in color and thinner. The best indicator of the success showed my husband, by itself (making it reliable) remarked that it all very differently felt and looked. When I was a little scared, something that works so well, what would then sit in there? I started to get worried about potential long-term side effects. The store was told it could also be used as a great anti-wrinkle cream, so I smeared it even on my face, so I did actually shrink my forehead frown. I am going to stop here, and go and look for what is known about this cream. Not much. On the tube except for the list of all the (meaningless) ingredients explicit: 5% Striadril® Complex; but that appears to be a brand name.

On the Internet, much more successful stories; from the official site of the manufacturer, many providers of the brand, each more promising than others. Discussions forums among women about the alleged effect and about as many satisfied users. The TV program Kassa has Revitol Stretch Mark Prevention cream. Made over, and came to the conclusion that it does work, will not hurt.

Because there are no health warnings rotate, and the effect on the packaging about wasting time and money stuck in my head, I'm just continued to lubricate the mandatory six weeks were over. The end result is in my opinion certainly essence, my skin will never be like my pregnancies, but looks better than I ever dared to hope. The remnant left in the tube, I use it sparingly yet again on my face and my so-called fault lines fade back to acceptable proportions.

Would that really stuck between my ears? Have a very good effect than place and that is worth something, I'm very happy.

Are you embarrassed by Existing Stretch Marks? Worried Pregnancy Will Ruin Your Perfect Skin? With Revitol Stretch Mark Prevention Cream You Can Prevent Stretch Marks from Forming and Reduce the Appearance of Existing Stretch Marks!

Revitol Stretch Mark Prevention Cream is an all natural formula created to prevent the formation of stretch marks during pregnancy. Its blend of natural ingredients increases the elasticity of skin while strengthening and conditioning the epidermis for the ultimate in protection against stretch marks. http://beautyproductsell..com.ng/2017/03/why-revitol-stretch-mark-prevention.html

Re: Why Revitol Stretch Mark Prevention Cream Is Still The Best by adepeju28: 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
[quote author=kellyjoesteve post=54789593]A product resulting from the collaboration between the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry, was known in the drugstore to tell me. That sounded good, pharmaceuticals, there you can rely on! The saleswoman was very excited about this product, even though they had no stretch marks (21 and childless), she had a scar
that almost disappeared thanks to the use of the Revitol Stretch Mark Prevention cream. I thought of my own zip bikini fold, heard myself ordering the biggest tube charged and cheerful off 70 euros. A bit pricey but still cheaper than a tummy tuck, I soothed my conscience money conscious.

Because the tube had to be ordered in advance I received samples with the intervening period, because the sooner contested could be evil the better. When the tube arrived, I had visions of myself in a cute bikini next summer. The information on the tube was promising; in 93% of subjects had achieved significant results: Clinically proven to Dramatically Reduce the Appearance of Existing Stretch Marks (prominently Because Of Their length, depth, texture, and discoloration). Yes, they certainly are prominent. However, there must be a minimum of six weeks, three times a day are well lubricated, which is properly stimulated by the text: Do not waste your time, energy and money.

After a week or two brave smear, I began to see the difference clearly and above all to feel that changed my skin. Everything in the area was smoother and firmer, and after two weeks I could not see any stripe above my belly button in the mirror; as if a large iron was passed over it. Even the thick red line of cesarean scar was softer in color and thinner. The best indicator of the success showed my husband, by itself (making it reliable) remarked that it all very differently felt and looked. When I was a little scared, something that works so well, what would then sit in there? I started to get worried about potential long-term side effects. The store was told it could also be used as a great anti-wrinkle cream, so I smeared it even on my face, so I did actually shrink my forehead frown. I am going to stop here, and go and look for what is known about this cream. Not much. On the tube except for the list of all the (meaningless) ingredients explicit: 5% Striadril® Complex; but that appears to be a brand name.

On the Internet, much more successful stories; from the official site of the manufacturer, many providers of the brand, each more promising than others. Discussions forums among women about the alleged effect and about as many satisfied users. The TV program Kassa has Revitol Stretch Mark Prevention cream. Made over, and came to the conclusion that it does work, will not hurt.

Because there are no health warnings rotate, and the effect on the packaging about wasting time and money stuck in my head, I'm just continued to lubricate the mandatory six weeks were over. The end result is in my opinion certainly essence, my skin will never be like my pregnancies, but looks better than I ever dared to hope. The remnant left in the tube, I use it sparingly yet again on my face and my so-called fault lines fade back to acceptable proportions.

Would that really stuck between my ears? Have a very good effect than place and that is worth something, I'm very happy.

Are you embarrassed by Existing Stretch Marks? Worried Pregnancy Will Ruin Your Perfect Skin? With Revitol Stretch Mark Prevention Cream You Can Prevent Stretch Marks from Forming and Reduce the Appearance of Existing Stretch Marks!

Revitol Stretch Mark Prevention Cream is an all natural formula created to prevent the formation of stretch marks during pregnancy. Its blend of natural ingredients increases the elasticity of skin while strengthening and conditioning the epidermis for the ultimate in protection against stretch marks. http://beautyproductsell.
How did you order yours? And how much in Naira?
Re: Why Revitol Stretch Mark Prevention Cream Is Still The Best by johmo: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
If compared with other stretch mark creams, Revitol stretch mark prevention have better reviews than the others. An added advantage of the product is that it uses all-natural ingredient. From an article I read on http://www.fitsandbeauty.com/revitol-stretch-marks-prevention-cream-before-and-after-pictures.php I noticed it is more effective on newer stretch marks.

(1) (Reply)

Living With Asthma (contd) / Nursing School Or University Degree? / Mobile Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.