Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

High Converting CPA Niche Website For Sale! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / High Converting CPA Niche Website For Sale! (828 Views)

Learn How To Run Converting FB Ads / Make $300 Monthly With Media Buying + CPA / Promote Cpa Offers,mlm Links,affiliate Url,website, To 900million Subscriber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High Converting CPA Niche Website For Sale! by AbikAy212: 2:42am On Mar 21, 2017
Good day honorable people,

I have decided to sell one of my hot niche website for my CPA.
I have only two websites in the same niches and selling one which is the High converting Niche Website. Have made me over $10,000 in the past three months I started promoting these two websites on same niche with AdWorkMedia and will show you proof.

Website Already receiving over 1500 unique daily visitors, 526,399 Alexa ranking, having SEO power with Google, Yahoo & Bing But I have the main source I push unique traffics daily on Auto Pilot. I am making mostly more than $50 daily with this niche alone, sometimes $30+ least but realistically let me say not making less than $25 a day on this script. Very High converting Website Niche for any Content locking CPA.

I am selling this website because I already making more banking in other CPA Networks like Maxbounty and CPAgrip and Will be building new websites to nurture. Though I can decided to keep it and make more banking on AdworkMedia where I use this Niche.
You can below for some proofs of daily earnings and more stats proofs for traffics.

***DAILY EARNINGS STATS:

NOTE: Daily earnings for the close of the day are the circled which is yesterday earnings. shots taken early in every morning for close of the day earnings.

***TOTAL EARNINGS FROM THIS ONE NICHE (ONLY TWO WEBSITES):

***TRAFFICS STATS:

Well I think I have shown some quite good enough information on how Golden this Niche website I am selling is.

THE PRICE IS: $ 12,000

SAVE: $ 2,000 (16.67% Discount)

BUY NOW FOR: $ 10,000

Contact me if you're interested and I'll show you off screenshot of the Website Interface to you and If serious on your side you can show commitment then after I release the site for you to check. You make payment and I handle everything to you.

NOTE: I am hiding the website here for security reasons and prevent from ripping. You can rip though but don't forget I have already built the popularity for the website and the Automated unique daily visit which converts great for CPA.

My Skype ID is: gilly.mozat
WhatsApp: +233 547470715
Re: High Converting CPA Niche Website For Sale! by Nobody: 5:09am On Mar 21, 2017
shocked
Re: High Converting CPA Niche Website For Sale! by AbikAy212: 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
There are more Benefits attached to this offer after you buy. You can recover the cost in due within a year and make much more profit than you can think of.

(1) (Reply)

Skype For Business Hybrid Options Phone / Online Political Campaign Strategy Service / Home Theater Speakers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.