Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,924 members, 7,863,254 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:51 PM

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday (29769 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Heartland FC (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Oogunwusi / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Tony Elumelu As They Pose & Laugh Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by Goldenheart(m): 9:16am On Mar 21, 2017
ogapatapata24:
Yoruba woman says that men should use doggy style for their fat wives and also have sex with them 5-6 times a week kiss (according to her own version of the bible and quran)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7zrsDRhnBo

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by sunnyside16(m): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2017
My Nigerian football hero Kanu Nwankwo. Taller than Africa anyday.......i can't stop liking this great man.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by Omotaday(m): 9:42am On Mar 21, 2017
ogapatapata24:
Yoruba woman says that men should use doggy style for their fat wives and also have sex with them 5-6 times a week kiss (according to her own version of the bible and quran)

crazy girls, i don laff tire
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by Laird(m): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2017
Clubs, parties, drinking imported wine, buying imported cars

While other Countries are busy building New Technology to sell to themselves and Us, Building Massive Airport, Electricity and Road Infrastructure, Preparing for Life and Economy post oil, trying to get Products to be produced in their Country and to Crete jobs for their Citizens...Trump. Importing High Talent Skill and Knowledge workers to boost their IT, Computer and Medical Healthcare systems

Some Politicians travel abroad and pay heavy forex for healthcare to be treated by a Nigerian Doctor who left Nigeria's his own Country's health care system which was destroyed by the Corruption of Politicians and Some Medical Administrators to seek better opportunities, quality of life, better pay, better equipment and better infrastructure.

Countries are research ing on newer sources of energy, securing economic and technological domination. Nigeria is still buying military aircraft from Pakistan

Who does North Korea buy its own Missiles and weapons from
Doesn't it concern the Government that if no Country sells us Weapons, We can't survive independently.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by Simitrendy: 10:34am On Mar 21, 2017
vizkiz:
Papilo, one day you go make us proud...Well he did.

He is legend mehn

Longest time vizkiz

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by Lexusgs430: 10:40am On Mar 21, 2017
ogapatapata24:

5/6 times a week having sex with one's wife? This girl is surely not married..............
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by vizkiz: 10:40am On Mar 21, 2017
Simitrendy:

Longest time vizkz

Hello? How have you been? cheesy
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by Awoo88: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
dewaskillz:
I hope 50 cent and Floyd mayweather are still turning up.
50cent maybe but mayweather is a No! Mayweather goes about with two Gulf Stream jets and a sizable amount of crowd. I don't think any reasonable business man will spend tens of millions of dollars to bring some one just for the sake of if. Mayweather traveling expenses is also cover by the trip so don't expect him
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by klevotino: 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ok i can do it, but am not in lag, do u mind me recommending my colleague in lag to handle it for you
wazirion:
Good Morning house

Please i need someone very good at wordpress website design to assist me in overhauling my company website

I'm looking for someone i could offer a week or 2 week contract to assist with this for an agreed fee

The website exists already but i need a few additions added, if interested please kindly mail me at he addy below

Kindly include your CV and jobs done as well as a contact phone number, i need someone here in Lagos

The website is for my law firm, email me at wazirion@yahoo.com

Thanks fellow nairalanders and log live Nigeria and Nairaland.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by ChukwuedOkwuobi(m): 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by Simitrendy: 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
vizkiz:

Hello? How have you been? cheesy

I'm alright brodie, what about you?

tables turned and you forgot your real G grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) / Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola / Cristiano Ronaldo Bids Farewell To Marcelo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.