Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. (43696 Views)

Former Miss Great Britain and Underwear Model, Sophie Gradon, Commits Suicide / Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria / Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
She almost look like my girlfriend
Re: Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
FLAT BUTT,NARROW HIP,SLIM BUILD....OOOPS SORRY NOT MA TYPE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. by seenter84: 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
She perfect.
Love ladies on skirt men.
E day burst my brain
Re: Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
TINALETC3:
She is beautifully cute kiss
SHE IS CUTEFULLY BEAUTIFUL
Re: Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. by Bollinger(m): 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
Thisboysef:
She no even fine sef. She jst black like pot

Someone hasn't eaten today and is taking it out on others. grin
Re: Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. by ajasbaba(m): 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
she no even get yarnsh

1 Like

Re: Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. by joinnow: 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
This one na Take away package wink
Re: Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. by Diamondqueen(f): 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
ralijaafar:
No, she is not. She doesnt even look tall enough to be a model.

you don't have to be tall to be tall and slim to be a model. We have short models and fat models too.
Re: Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
walai somebody shud epp me with that pic of those who give a bleep went that way
Re: Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. by XaviDayo(m): 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Abeg who is she?
Re: Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. by Chinex2000(m): 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
izzy4shizzy:
This one go good to smash walahi
No mind dem..dem dea fine bcuz of photoshop effect nd d epl of iphone7 for social media...natural if dis gal fine pass my babe mke i lay boiled egg..
Re: Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. by enemmo(f): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
Sophie Augustine indeed.

Is she from England?

2 Likes

Re: Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. by champagnepapi01: 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
No nudes Arrrrggh! She is not then, we are used to nudes. Get Us Some Nudes Woman!

1 Like

Re: Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. by AreaFada2: 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
I like her natural black skin.
Re: Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
valariz:
when will i date models
I used to ask this question until I moved away from Nigeria then I started dating models steady I now reside in a country with one of the highest number of models per square killometers. 9ja girls no reach and these girls don't form careless regardless of their beauty in 9ja gehs that resembo monkeys Wii be forming hard to get Wii be cat walking shaking nonsense guys who conji want to kill will pursue dem and they will be feeling on top moon I don't have that strength

1 Like

Re: Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. by tico1212(m): 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
Amebo1:
FTC, I dedicate this day to Lord Almighty. But the gal fyn sha

Wake up, son
Re: Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. by iamkingzlee(m): 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
jieta:
how come he come yellow for one pic and black for one.
Either lighting or from the edits
Re: Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. by iamkingzlee(m): 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

I used to ask this question until I moved away from Nigeria then I started dating models steady I now reside in a country with one of the highest number of models per square killometers. 9ja girls no reach and these girls don't form careless regardless of their beauty in 9ja gehs that resembo monkeys Wii be forming hard to get Wii be cat walking shaking nonsense guys who conji want to kill will pursue dem and they will be feeling on top moon I don't have that strength
lol Why you dey vex
Re: Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. by Malakh: 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
your beauty adds nothing to nobody, doesn't make you rare or special, it fades with time, wrinkles,cellulites, poor vision sets in, teeth yellows, it has holes in it ,I can list a a whole bunch of things that would happen to man/woman that is taken out of the dust, dust is vanity, man is vanity but the true beauty and glory is the one that never fades, even blood destroys the body because it deteriorates over the years,the cells/tissues gets old this is why the new man/woman wouldn't have any blood in them but flesh and bone....what is man that Most high should be mindful of that I should be mindful of,that I should adore or idolize, he is nothing but grass that withers away,he/she is absolutely vanity

1 Like

Re: Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. by spartan117(m): 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
Amebo1:
FTC, I dedicate this day to Lord Almighty. But the gal fyn sha
Guy look up u didn't make ftc cheesy
Re: Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. by Umartins1(m): 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
the name sounds and the pictures look like one of my coursemates. let me confirm
Re: Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. by arsenal33: 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
NO
Re: Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. by Umartins1(m): 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
lol. she is a coursemate. Economics, UNILAG
Re: Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. by Elfaris(m): 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
ralijaafar:
No, she is not. She doesnt even look tall enough to be a model.
Ehen so models are supposed to be like TTT.
Re: Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. by Obas101(m): 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
Umartins1:
lol. she is a coursemate. Economics, UNILAG
So is she fine?.. Rather, She hot?
Re: Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. by Skimpledawg(m): 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
Na only white shoe she get? undecided
Re: Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. by LawdOfNairaland: 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
I like her ass. Not too big; not too small.
Re: Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. by Boss2424: 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
I laf in Chinese

Re: Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. by missfrancess(f): 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
she is awesome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-Money Gifts Regina Daniels With N500,000 / Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) / Eniola Badmus: "I Am Not 39, I Am 33"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.