Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

$6.9b Refund: Paris Club Loans Records Missing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $6.9b Refund: Paris Club Loans Records Missing (14529 Views)

Mark: EFCC Uncovers ‘strange’ Payment Of N2.9b To 54 Senators / Breakdown Of $6.9billion Paris Club Refund To 36 States, FCT (snapshots) / 17 States To Benefit From Fed Govt’s $29.9b Loan (see The List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $6.9b Refund: Paris Club Loans Records Missing by seunlly(m): 9:07am On Mar 21, 2017
Mehn this people are heartless
Re: $6.9b Refund: Paris Club Loans Records Missing by TimeManager(m): 9:10am On Mar 21, 2017
NOI is a big failure. Almost everything went wrong under her watch. She made absolutely no effort to ensure compliance & reconciliation between the states & the federal debt & refund records... Everything was a free for all arrangement.
Truth is mine!

2 Likes

Re: $6.9b Refund: Paris Club Loans Records Missing by GavelSlam: 9:13am On Mar 21, 2017
Atiku2019:

Treasurer Buhari Media Centre cool
Buhari remains the worst President to ever rule Nigeria cool

Read to understand.

Do not dare to derail this thread as it is more important than the ambition of your paymaster.

When the period of electioneering comes present him and see what the result would be.
Re: $6.9b Refund: Paris Club Loans Records Missing by mrjadek01(m): 9:18am On Mar 21, 2017
Atiku2019:

Lol grin Your opinion Boss cool and not Nigerians opinion cool

I did not vote for Buhari, but he's now the President of Nigeria... If you cannot dream big others do wink

Atiku 2019
the only person I think he can do the job from north now is Atiku, we have alot candidate from west, amosu,ambode ,fayose, south south, wike and former governor of delter and akwa ibon, but north I trust only Atiku for now
Re: $6.9b Refund: Paris Club Loans Records Missing by bukynkwuenu: 9:18am On Mar 21, 2017
omenkaLives:
The FG does all she can to see us out of the woods in the shortest time possible while all the state governments so us sabotage her efforts because they know Nigerians might be too gullible to know the right place to point their fingers at when it comes to whom to blame for the hardship they are going through.

With the first disbursements, we really shouldn't be discussing salary arrears anymore, but when you have a clique of crooks like the governors we currently have, this is what you get.

God help us.

how do you think the blame pattern will change....you and your ogas adopted the pattern to destroy Jonathan govt and now it is hunting you guys.....mr man how do live with yourself knowing fully well that buhari is a failure and decide to defend him

1 Like

Re: $6.9b Refund: Paris Club Loans Records Missing by hatchy(f): 9:24am On Mar 21, 2017
I'm just tired of this country especially the youths. All we do is rant and blame this and that here in Niaraland and other social media without a follow up action.
Nobody wants to die but we all wish to have a better society without sacrificing anything.

Corruption and corrupt people will continue to hold sway in this country until there is revolution to right all the wrong.

Let us unite and chase these animals who have corruptly enriched themselves and family away without tribal sentiment if we must move forward and respected among the comity of Nations.

Say no to corrupt leaders,say no to Atiku and co.

Kill 'em all!
Re: $6.9b Refund: Paris Club Loans Records Missing by smartty68(m): 9:36am On Mar 21, 2017
Naija and missing are like 5&6

Re: $6.9b Refund: Paris Club Loans Records Missing by eph123(f): 9:44am On Mar 21, 2017
Sanchez01:

Wait! Did you just say 'dream big'? Oghene biko o!

Well, now that you mentioned it, a dream is all Atiku would do. Just as Buhari, he is only interested in power. And never again shall we take the resilience of Nigerian politicians as dedication and true will to serve.

Please tell Atiku to manage his many enterprise. We are tired of recycling heads of states and Vice Presidents.

Exactly. It's not like they have two heads, and neither do they ever move the country forward. Atiku should goan take a seat.

2 Likes

Re: $6.9b Refund: Paris Club Loans Records Missing by signz: 9:47am On Mar 21, 2017
Nigeria
mrjadek01:
the only person I think he can do the job from north now is Atiku, we have alot candidate from west, amosu,ambode ,fayose, south south, wike and former governor of delter and akwa ibon, but north I trust only Atiku for now

Likewise me.

Why? Because he's preaching about restructuring Nigeria.

Let's not even talk about corruption here because Nigerians have no problem with corruption. The only problem we have with corruption is if the corrupt person is not from our tribe.

2 Likes

Re: $6.9b Refund: Paris Club Loans Records Missing by dokunbam(m): 9:55am On Mar 21, 2017
The loss of the original records of the loans was uncovered by the committee raised by President Muhammadu Buhari. The Committee on Over Deduction of Foreign Loan Obligations from States, which examined claims by the states for the refund of over deduction on the Paris Club and London Club debts recommended that states requests for refund should be considered

Jonah administration is a cause
Re: $6.9b Refund: Paris Club Loans Records Missing by RZArecta(m): 10:10am On Mar 21, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
i know you dont read before commenting?
The wonderful ineptitude was under your ineffectual buffoon and corrupt pdp
I saw some kids playing with your brain outside, pls collect it before they destroy it completely. Thank

1 Like

Re: $6.9b Refund: Paris Club Loans Records Missing by dragonking3: 11:20am On Mar 21, 2017
omenkaLives:
The FG does all she can to see us out of the woods in the shortest time possible while all the state governments so us sabotage her efforts because they know Nigerians might be too gullible to know the right place to point their fingers at when it comes to whom to blame for the hardship they are going through.

With the first disbursements, we really shouldn't be discussing salary arrears anymore, but when you have a clique of crooks like the governors we currently have, this is what you get.

God help us.
Why are you complaining? Was this not the exact same thing GEJ complained about yet you called him names and campaigned against him? When GEJ complained that the governors wanted to spend everything without saving a dime, didn't you call him ineffectual buffoon? Karma is indeed a biitch and it will catch up with buhari and his apc government. cool

2 Likes

Re: $6.9b Refund: Paris Club Loans Records Missing by dragonking3: 11:22am On Mar 21, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
i know you dont read before commenting?
The wonderful ineptitude was under your ineffectual buffoon and corrupt pdp
Why must you lie.
Re: $6.9b Refund: Paris Club Loans Records Missing by dragonking3: 11:25am On Mar 21, 2017
hatchy:
I'm just tired of this country especially the youths. All we do is rant and blame this and that here in Niaraland and other social media without a follow up action.
Nobody wants to die but we all wish to have a better society without sacrificing anything.

Corruption and corrupt people will continue to hold sway in this country until there is revolution to right all the wrong.

Let us unite and chase these animals who have corruptly enriched themselves and family away without tribal sentiment if we must move forward and respected among the comity of Nations.

Say no to corrupt leaders,say no to Atiku and co.

Kill 'em all!
Talk is cheap. Lead the way oh great warrior
Re: $6.9b Refund: Paris Club Loans Records Missing by DammyOlu123(m): 11:34am On Mar 21, 2017
Am I the only one who's worried that these monies won't reach their intended targets?

Sometimes, the state government scares me almost as much as the federal, in terms of shady deals.

1 Like

Re: $6.9b Refund: Paris Club Loans Records Missing by omoplaycool(m): 11:39am On Mar 21, 2017
At the end of all these the average Nigerian masses are the one who get to suffer..
God save Nigeria
Re: $6.9b Refund: Paris Club Loans Records Missing by ERCROSS(m): 11:43am On Mar 21, 2017
Atiku2019:

Treasurer Buhari Media Centre cool
Buhari remains the worst President to ever rule Nigeria cool

Sir... to dash u hot slap dey hungry me.
Do Nigerians ever think of their unborn children at all, all we ever know is chop chop for the moment. Do you need a prophet to tell you this man you are campaigning for has nothing good to offer us in this country. When are we gon' stop recycling old leaders, when will our generation start producing presidents and Governors, che na when we don dey near extinction niii... Broz abeg, use ur brain biko
Re: $6.9b Refund: Paris Club Loans Records Missing by Eazybay(m): 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
omenkaLives:

God help us.

My guy u no dey tire?

ALL the state governors are trying to sabotage

Niger Deltans are trying to sabotage

NASS are trying to sabotage

BDC trying to sabotage

Civil servants are trying to sabotage

The judges are trying to sabotage

Even tomato and garri sellers trying to ....

The excuses u guys churn out for PMB's abysmal performance are endless!

1 Like

Re: $6.9b Refund: Paris Club Loans Records Missing by Jabioro: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
Something had started missing. soonest the whole fund would be missing.. bet my words and win your self peace of mind..
Re: $6.9b Refund: Paris Club Loans Records Missing by Sunnyja: 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
kingphilip:
I'm not surprised because the government have not been good with record keeping right from time..

When the DMO head doesn't have at its fingertips the amount of debt Nigeria is currently in this will nevee come as a shocker

When the EFCC chairman doesn't know how much has been recovered by the EFCC under his very watch I'm not surprised at this

Nigeria we hail thee
I de wonder when our mumu go do
When the finance minister does not know how borrowed funds are used
Re: $6.9b Refund: Paris Club Loans Records Missing by Emassive(m): 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
So the debtor doesn't keep records too?
omenkaLives:
You ate clueless jor. That was a stupid and ignorant comment you made up there.

Next time, at the very least, take a second to read highlighted portions of op before rushing to comment so you don't make a fool of yourself.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: $6.9b Refund: Paris Club Loans Records Missing by dantori(m): 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Atiku2019:

Lol grin Your opinion Boss cool and not Nigerians opinion cool

I did not vote for Buhari, but he's now the President of Nigeria... If you cannot dream big others do wink

Atiku 2019

Your initial big dream was for GEJ to win reelection hence he was beaten woefully in contest,
Atiku will never be Nigerian president by God's grace he has looted enough think wisely Mr, Atiku isn't the best option they collectively brought us into this present mess,
#joinYDP. JOIN YOUNG DEMOCRATIC PARTY AS A YOUTH A SEEK ELECTION DO NOT CAMPAIGN FOR PEOPLE WITHOUT CONSCIENCE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Emmanuel Picks Guber Nomination Form / Kayode Ogundamisi Called Out For Saying US Is Interfering In Nigeria's Election / Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.