Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja (42389 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) / Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) / Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja by mmb(m): 6:16am On Mar 21, 2017

1 Share

Re: Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja by Atiku2019: 6:21am On Mar 21, 2017
grin That Vendor might not know it's Ahmed Indimi cool
Ahmed hope you stop something for that guy smiley

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja by Kondomatic(m): 6:25am On Mar 21, 2017
What do you want us to do with this information?

27 Likes

Re: Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja by 1Rebel: 6:28am On Mar 21, 2017
How does this change the fact that buhari is a humongous failure?

When last did something educative grace the FrontPage? This forum is fast becoming a joke.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja by mmb(m): 6:30am On Mar 21, 2017
Kondomatic:
This topic is not meant for you Sir.

Just like me, i dont read any topic or visit any section that i dont have interest in. We are not all the same.

28 Likes

Re: Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja by Caseless: 6:35am On Mar 21, 2017
So, wetin come happen?

1 Like

Re: Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja by CACAWA(m): 6:36am On Mar 21, 2017
Abeg , shey that vendor no dey look uche face?
Re: Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja by omenkaLives(m): 6:38am On Mar 21, 2017
Caseless:
So, wetin come happen?
Fry ice-cream chop. grin

4 Likes

Re: Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja by Caseless: 6:43am On Mar 21, 2017
omenkaLives:
Fry ice-cream chop. grin
my frying pan had since been stolen by pdp under gej, so I can't fry. grin

1 Like

Re: Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja by Dosmay(m): 6:51am On Mar 21, 2017
chai, make GOD jez ans dah vendor's call lyk dat lasan. nor be here o ;Dchai, make GOD jez ans dah vendor's call lyk dat lasan. nor be here o
Re: Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja by TPAND(f): 7:02am On Mar 21, 2017
Oooo well... but wait a moment, what does this guy do for a living. I guess he is an another OBO.

OBO seems to be a career now in Nigeria. See many of them at the gym, no work, no career, all they do is spending daddy's money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja by aminho(m): 7:10am On Mar 21, 2017
TPAND:
Oooo well... but wait a moment, what does this guy do for a living. I guess he is an another OBO.

OBO seems to be a career now in Nigeria. See many of them at the gym, no work, no career, all they do is spending daddy's money

He is managing director local content at orient petroleum

4 Likes

Re: Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja by TPAND(f): 7:13am On Mar 21, 2017
aminho:

He is managing director local content at orient petroleum

OOOO... still under daddy's shell and spending daddy's money

6 Likes

Re: Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja by Firmjudge(m): 7:44am On Mar 21, 2017
mmb:
This topic is not meants for you Sir.

Just like me, i dont read any topic or visit any section that i dont have interest in. We are not all the same.

Some people and busy body..
wonder why he/she couldnt just pass

1 Like

Re: Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja by aminho(m): 8:12am On Mar 21, 2017
TPAND:

OOOO... still under daddy's shell and spending daddy's money

How is dad still spending daddies MONEY?he is an educated guy with two master's and is paid for a job he is doing!thats his sweat and i know him to never miss a day at work when ever he isvin the country!

11 Likes

Re: Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja by irynterri(f): 8:40am On Mar 21, 2017
aminho:

How is dad still spending daddies MONEY?he is an educated guy with two master's and is paid for a job he is doing!thats his sweat and i know him to never miss a day at work when ever he isvin the country!
don't mind the pained guy,as if he won't be happy if his dad had an oil company,instead of him to aspire to leave one for his kids he is here cussing others,its his type that will squander daddy's money if given the opportunity

12 Likes

Re: Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja by Goldenheart(m): 9:06am On Mar 21, 2017
Ehn ehn

1 Like

Re: Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja by Factfinder1(m): 9:07am On Mar 21, 2017
grin
Re: Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja by IYANGBALI: 9:07am On Mar 21, 2017
Shame is shaming him for marrying Zahra
Re: Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja by ChappyChase: 9:08am On Mar 21, 2017
Kondomatic:
Have you ever tasted fried beans cool cool, if NO; Use the information to fry beans grin grin grin
Re: Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja by Goldenheart(m): 9:08am On Mar 21, 2017
Atiku2019:
grin That Vendor might not know it's Ahmed Indimi cool

Ahmed hope you stop something for that guy smiley

the glass is tinted... except if his plate number carries his name grin

1 Like

Re: Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja by Tazdroid(m): 9:08am On Mar 21, 2017
Indimi suppose use tinted glass
Re: Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 21, 2017
Re: Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja by MrGreenMavro: 9:08am On Mar 21, 2017
grin
Re: Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja by Phiniter(m): 9:08am On Mar 21, 2017
And then
Re: Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja by Tazdroid(m): 9:08am On Mar 21, 2017
1Rebel:
How does this change the fact that buhari is a humongous failure?

When last did something educative grace the FrontPage? This forum is fast becoming a joke.

Re: Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja by Dyt(f): 9:08am On Mar 21, 2017
aminho:

Introduce me to him na
cry cry
Re: Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja by Tazdroid(m): 9:09am On Mar 21, 2017
Dyt:

Introduce me to him na
cry cry
na so

Re: Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja by seunlly(m): 9:09am On Mar 21, 2017
The vendor knew jhoor e no say e go see something
Re: Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja by Phiniter(m): 9:10am On Mar 21, 2017
On a second thought these traffic vendors can sell kidneys on the road one day

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today / Adams Oshiomhole: Once You Join APC, All Your Sins Are Forgiven - / 10 Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria In January 2024 - Nairametrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.