Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:12 PM

Playing With Snakes, Lions Doesn’t Make Me A Witch – Rukky Sanda [PHOTOS, VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Playing With Snakes, Lions Doesn’t Make Me A Witch – Rukky Sanda [PHOTOS, VIDEO] (647 Views)

Ini Edo, Rukky Sanda, Uche Jumbo & Ufuoma Mcdermott At Funnybone's Comedy Show / New Bikini Photos Of Rukky Sanda / Rukky Sanda Wows In Bikini Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Playing With Snakes, Lions Doesn’t Make Me A Witch – Rukky Sanda [PHOTOS, VIDEO] by okevibes: 6:27am On Mar 21, 2017
Playing with snakes, lions doesn’t make me a witch – Rukky Sanda [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
Popular Nollywood actress, Rukky Sanda, has said that playing with snakes and lions is not a big deal, adding that she can actually play with any animal.
Some of her fans interpreted her nearness to snakes to mean that she’s diabolical, but she said, “Some people are boring and have a myopic attitude but I don’t worry myself about them”.
The actress, who opened up to Punch on her ‘romance’ with snakes, lions and other animals, noted that she had an awesome time while holidaying in South Africa recently where she was pictured holding a python.

- See more at: http://www.sungist.info/2017/03/playing-with-snakes-lions-doesnt-make.html

Re: Playing With Snakes, Lions Doesn’t Make Me A Witch – Rukky Sanda [PHOTOS, VIDEO] by ricmx(m): 6:45am On Mar 21, 2017
[your name na sorry.
Re: Playing With Snakes, Lions Doesn’t Make Me A Witch – Rukky Sanda [PHOTOS, VIDEO] by paschal47(m): 6:55am On Mar 21, 2017
The snake haven't decided yet!

When it decides to give you heads, then you would know how far
Re: Playing With Snakes, Lions Doesn’t Make Me A Witch – Rukky Sanda [PHOTOS, VIDEO] by Speedyconnect13: 7:35am On Mar 21, 2017
no be toy she carry?

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Ray Hushpuppi Cancels Pledge To Help People & Shows Off Dollars / Davido's 3rd Babymama's Cousin Responds To Derogatory Comment Made By Chairmanhk / Wow! Checkout Platinum Diamondz's New Car At Baby Mama's Crib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.