Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

5 Annoying Things You Should Not Be Doing On Whatsapp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Annoying Things You Should Not Be Doing On Whatsapp (1928 Views)

25 Things You Shouldn't Be Doing With Your Android Device / How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp / 5 Annoying Things Every Nigerian Phone Users Has Experienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Annoying Things You Should Not Be Doing On Whatsapp by Harmoneasy: 7:05am On Mar 21, 2017
Whatsapp has been the best social communication mobile application that enables us to chat, make free calls and share media files and documents. 98% of smartphone users has WhatsApp on their phones and even on their laptops, before buying a smartphone the first question many ask is can it do WhatsApp. I love using WhatsApp and i know you like it too but i want to use this opportunity to tell you some annoying things you might be doing on WhatsApp that you should stop dong right now. 1. Adding someone to your WhatsApp group without notice You might have an interesting Whatsapp group that you wish to add all your contacts but before you do try to inform that person and explain more about what the group is all about, it will help you know those who are interested in your group, if you insist on forcing people to your group they will still leave the group and block your from adding them again. 2. Sharing False information Whatsapp is the best when it comes to spreading information all over the world but we should be mindful of what we share and not for sharing sake. Some people can destroy the image of their competitor's product by forcing others to believe that if you take this will do this and that though some can be true but try to verify the authenticity of any news before you share to others. 3. Excessive Promotion I personally block many people on my Whatsapp because of their promotional habits imagine when someone that had never say hi, hello started sending your links and unnecessary news that you don't need what you will do is to block such a person since he/she is not interested to know you but to promote their business and services. 4. The use of coercion/ compulsion How do you feel when someone sent you a text probably about God's wonderful doings and miracles and tells you to share it to 10 people to live or ignore to die or share to 20 people if you are this or ignore to be that. I personally hate such things because this is a free world you should share because you feel like not that you are forced to share just to live or to see the magic because you shared something on Whatsapp, if you are sending such message to people please stop it. 5. Bad manner of approach Some of us were blocked by someone because we lacked manner of approach, we should learn how to communicated and discuss politely with each other to make the world a better place. Last time i blocked someone because he told me to go to h3ll because i told him the simple truth but guess what i blocked him because he has no right to use such word on me. Finally, Whatsapp makes communication between family and friends easier and convenient so use it wisely ;DWhatsapp has been the best social communication mobile application that enables us to chat, make free calls and share media files and documents. 98% of smartphone users has WhatsApp on their phones and even on their laptops, before buying a smartphone the first question many ask is can it do WhatsApp. I love using WhatsApp and i know you like it too but i want to use this opportunity to tell you some annoying things you might be doing on WhatsApp that you should stop dong right now. 1. Adding someone to your WhatsApp group without notice You might have an interesting Whatsapp group that you wish to add all your contacts but before you do try to inform that person and explain more about what the group is all about, it will help you know those who are interested in your group, if you insist on forcing people to your group they will still leave the group and block your from adding them again. 2. Sharing False information Whatsapp is the best when it comes to spreading information all over the world but we should be mindful of what we share and not for sharing sake. Some people can destroy the image of their competitor's product by forcing others to believe that if you take this will do this and that though some can be true but try to verify the authenticity of any news before you share to others. 3. Excessive Promotion I personally block many people on my Whatsapp because of their promotional habits imagine when someone that had never say hi, hello started sending your links and unnecessary news that you don't need what you will do is to block such a person since he/she is not interested to know you but to promote their business and services. 4. The use of coercion/ compulsion How do you feel when someone sent you a text probably about God's wonderful doings and miracles and tells you to share it to 10 people to live or ignore to die or share to 20 people if you are this or ignore to be that. I personally hate such things because this is a free world you should share because you feel like not that you are forced to share just to live or to see the magic because you shared something on Whatsapp, if you are sending such message to people please stop it. 5. Bad manner of approach Some of us were blocked by someone because we lacked manner of approach, we should learn how to communicated and discuss politely with each other to make the world a better place. Last time i blocked someone because he told me to go to h3ll because i told him the simple truth but guess what i blocked him because he has no right to use such word on me. Finally, Whatsapp makes communication between family and friends easier and convenient so use it wisely
Re: 5 Annoying Things You Should Not Be Doing On Whatsapp by youngest85(m): 7:09am On Mar 21, 2017
Stupid thing you must not do on nairaland

Copy and paste

1 Like

Re: 5 Annoying Things You Should Not Be Doing On Whatsapp by Shagati(m): 8:54am On Mar 21, 2017
youngest85:
Stupid thing you must not do on nairaland
Copy and paste...........

.................without paragraphs and line spacing grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Annoying Things You Should Not Be Doing On Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 21, 2017
Op...at least give us paragraph naw......you lazy gan...

i can't read your (C-&-P)right up
Re: 5 Annoying Things You Should Not Be Doing On Whatsapp by youngest85(m): 10:32am On Mar 21, 2017
Shagati:

.................without paragraphs and line spacing grin
one carton of red label for you
Re: 5 Annoying Things You Should Not Be Doing On Whatsapp by ponti93(m): 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
Harmoneasy:
Whatsapp has been the best social communication mobile application that enables us to chat, make free calls and share media files and documents. 98% of smartphone users has WhatsApp on their phones and even on their laptops, before buying a smartphone the first question many ask is can it do WhatsApp. I love using WhatsApp and i know you like it too but i want to use this opportunity to tell you some annoying things you might be doing on WhatsApp that you should stop dong right now. 1. Adding someone to your WhatsApp group without notice You might have an interesting Whatsapp group that you wish to add all your contacts but before you do try to inform that person and explain more about what the group is all about, it will help you know those who are interested in your group, if you insist on forcing people to your group they will still leave the group and block your from adding them again. 2. Sharing False information Whatsapp is the best when it comes to spreading information all over the world but we should be mindful of what we share and not for sharing sake. Some people can destroy the image of their competitor's product by forcing others to believe that if you take this will do this and that though some can be true but try to verify the authenticity of any news before you share to others. 3. Excessive Promotion I personally block many people on my Whatsapp because of their promotional habits imagine when someone that had never say hi, hello started sending your links and unnecessary news that you don't need what you will do is to block such a person since he/she is not interested to know you but to promote their business and services. 4. The use of coercion/ compulsion How do you feel when someone sent you a text probably about God's wonderful doings and miracles and tells you to share it to 10 people to live or ignore to die or share to 20 people if you are this or ignore to be that. I personally hate such things because this is a free world you should share because you feel like not that you are forced to share just to live or to see the magic because you shared something on Whatsapp, if you are sending such message to people please stop it. 5. Bad manner of approach Some of us were blocked by someone because we lacked manner of approach, we should learn how to communicated and discuss politely with each other to make the world a better place. Last time i blocked someone because he told me to go to h3ll because i told him the simple truth but guess what i blocked him because he has no right to use such word on me. Finally, Whatsapp makes communication between family and friends easier and convenient so use it wisely ;DWhatsapp has been the best social communication mobile application that enables us to chat, make free calls and share media files and documents. 98% of smartphone users has WhatsApp on their phones and even on their laptops, before buying a smartphone the first question many ask is can it do WhatsApp. I love using WhatsApp and i know you like it too but i want to use this opportunity to tell you some annoying things you might be doing on WhatsApp that you should stop dong right now. 1. Adding someone to your WhatsApp group without notice You might have an interesting Whatsapp group that you wish to add all your contacts but before you do try to inform that person and explain more about what the group is all about, it will help you know those who are interested in your group, if you insist on forcing people to your group they will still leave the group and block your from adding them again. 2. Sharing False information Whatsapp is the best when it comes to spreading information all over the world but we should be mindful of what we share and not for sharing sake. Some people can destroy the image of their competitor's product by forcing others to believe that if you take this will do this and that though some can be true but try to verify the authenticity of any news before you share to others. 3. Excessive Promotion I personally block many people on my Whatsapp because of their promotional habits imagine when someone that had never say hi, hello started sending your links and unnecessary news that you don't need what you will do is to block such a person since he/she is not interested to know you but to promote their business and services. 4. The use of coercion/ compulsion How do you feel when someone sent you a text probably about God's wonderful doings and miracles and tells you to share it to 10 people to live or ignore to die or share to 20 people if you are this or ignore to be that. I personally hate such things because this is a free world you should share because you feel like not that you are forced to share just to live or to see the magic because you shared something on Whatsapp, if you are sending such message to people please stop it. 5. Bad manner of approach Some of us were blocked by someone because we lacked manner of approach, we should learn how to communicated and discuss politely with each other to make the world a better place. Last time i blocked someone because he told me to go to h3ll because i told him the simple truth but guess what i blocked him because he has no right to use such word on me. Finally, Whatsapp makes communication between family and friends easier and convenient so use it wisely
capitalization, spacing, comma, fullstop and paragraphing were all taught in school for a reason. @op plz help us understand.

(1) (Reply)

Fautless Iphone 7 For Sale / Premium Headsets And Exercise Earbuds..... / Reading .ombl Files On Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.