Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

My Small Business With Love And Passion - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Small Business With Love And Passion (423 Views)

Spent Ten Years Building My Small Business. Covid-19 Destroyed It In Eight Weeks / Cash Flow Problems Your Small Business Is Likely To Experience / The Importance Of Having A Purpose And Passion In Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Small Business With Love And Passion by mrnwas(m): 7:24am On Mar 21, 2017
I've just seen a man drive all the way from over 25 Kilometers away to this woman's shop for some pepper soup this morning.

Having worked for the man, I had to ask him why he had to go all that far for a plate of Mama Ngozi's Pepper soup. His answer did not only shock me, it simply made me realize something.

In his words, he said and I quote "The woman is just good at what she does, her shop is always neat, even though she has subordinates working under her, she ensures everything is tidy, her customer service is second to non and the pepper soup she makes is as tasty as her patience in attending to customers too"

With this I just realized its totally a game of love for what she does. Yes, that's the reason why he had to drive all that far just to come and have a taste of her pepper soup.

Even me, I never really liked fresh fish, I preferred then dried, maybe because I spent a lot of time with my granny, maybe because its my nature, but the day I tasted mama Ngozi's pepper soup, I wished I'd bought more than a plate. I kept waiting for a way to visit her at least twice every week (After all Chinese medicine has made it clear that its very good to eat cat fish, Nigerians are also lovers of spicy foods)

Now this is the lesson from all this...

When you're good at what you do, when you're a lover of her game, you put some passion in it, you make sure customer satisfaction is a must no matter what...

They will search for you, yes your loyal customers, those in love with your modus of presenting your products, those in love with your product will always search for you and make sure they get to you.

This would even increase the rate at which they buy...

They'll get more quantities since they know its the best around.

Make your product, your services your brand and brand it with love and passion, care and honesty and I promise you, you'll never lack buyers, you'll never lack in your finances.

Is it your place or work, work with passion
Is it your little barber shop? Barb with care and love
Is it your little canteen? Cook with love and serve your customers right, they know when you're just out to sell, they know when you're out to touch their hearts.

Even if its your education, learn with passion and love...
And when you deal with your fellow human nko? Deal with love and care, this is what every man keeps looking for.

I know you're currently at your place of work, I know you may want to grumble because your salaries are not paid, that teacher, discouraged to teach because your salary is yet to get to you? Keep teaching, you may never know where your blessing will come from.

I hope you understand this?

I love you all

Please have a pleasant day ahead

©MrPinner 2017

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Networking Company In Nigeria / How To Get Approved Adsense Account In 24-48hrs Guaranteed. / Zenith Bank Dollar Dominated Card Still Working Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.