Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why (18153 Views)

Akin Abayomi: COVID-19 Patients Being Upset At The Start Of Isolation Is Normal / Covid19: Ministry Of Finance Confirms Receipt Of Certain Donations / Upset Stomach – How To Treat It At Home - Prevention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
fearlessigboman:
metal clanking is death!!!....
And also rubbing this white carton together ( that stuff found in new products... yes... I no Sabi d name)

Same here o, I no sabi the name too. My younger ones always threaten me with it.
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by Emmypeek(m): 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
DjAndroid:
The one that angers me most is when people grind or crush their teeth together unknowingly when sleeping.
i'm with u man...
one of my siblings use to do it back then wen we use to sleep together I use to feel like doing anything that could make the sound stop.
@Op hope mine is not that bad shaa..
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by SunnDash(m): 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
For me I can't stand d sound of grinding stone when use...jeez
I ve to leave dat environment.
Another one is snoring n mosquitoes can't sleep.
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by hero2000: 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
fearlessigboman:
metal clanking is death!!!....
And also rubbing this white carton together ( that stuff found in new products... yes... I no Sabi d name)

The name is polystyrene.

1 Like

Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by Ironlion1(m): 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

I love sex noise

How does it sound?
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
I hate the banging sound when u fyiok.it makes me not to perform well.
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by Idoko619(m): 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
jcmaiah:
I hate that sound when you drag a basin on the floor

Good to be here, I tot I was d only 1 suffering frm ds especially wen dre is sand on d tile .

1 Like

Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by greyce: 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
I hate d sound of nylon...like when air is being blown into a new nylon in order to open it
I also hate d sound of mosquitoes, most times I end up slapping myself so hard n d mosquito still escapes
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by Babysho(m): 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
When someone slides open a rusty window pane and it's screeching... I always beg for it to stop.
I also get this very weird feeling. When those sneakers squeak, i feel like eating the sole of the shoes. lipsrsealed
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by itzemar(m): 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
miso kini or whatever... I just hate loud noises and anything that disturbs cool
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by Idydarling(f): 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
Mayflowa:

Which of the two is doubtful? Anyways, l'm serious. I just found myself to be sensitive to those noise overtime and try to avoid them. Are there any noise or some other stuff that trigger you off?
my dear... there's this high frequency sound emitted by some companies, it brings tears to my eyes. The 2nd one is when I hear another person mention the word "hope", tears comes to my eyes too and I start sniffing, weird right?
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by leksmedia: 1:11am On Apr 05, 2017
kiss
Gmajor:
I hate noisy kisschewing, I just can't stand it.
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by elsomm(m): 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
jcmaiah:
I hate that sound when you drag a basin on the floor

Metal basin on a cement floor wt little sand grains

1 Like

Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by elsomm(m): 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
Idydarling:
my dear... there's this high frequency sound emitted by some companies, it brings tears to my eyes. The 2nd one is when I hear another person mention the word "hope", tears comes to my eyes too and I start sniffing, weird right?

Seeing tears in another brings tears to my eyes
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by eyekaynoble: 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
eleojo23:

Reflex action.grin
grin
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by tck2000(m): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2019
Rubbing floater's against each other irritates me.
Re: Does Some Certain Kind Of Sounds Upset You? Here Is Why by wakes: 11:33am On Aug 31, 2019
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Viruses Found In Bats In Laos Are Closest Relatives Of Virus Behind COVID-19 / COVID-19 Update For January 8 2021 In Nigeria / Breast Buds In Little Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.