Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix (14731 Views)

Fayose Joined Local Drummers At PDP Rally In Osogbo (Photos, Video) / More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State / Buhari Supporters Smoking At Pro-Buhari Rally In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix by itoldu: 10:53am On Mar 21, 2017
This is worthy of a good laugh. Baba has returned, all of unanswered don keep whistle. una come dey carry placard. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix by sammyj: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2017
Jobless and hungry people!!! angry

Re: Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix by OBAGADAFFI: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2017
Re: Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix by DavidEsq(m): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2017
Bari22:
people with progressive mind are still with Buhari
Which progressive mind? It's ppl with 1k on their minds jare.
BTW, is it not the same gov't that intimidated Tuface into cancelling EIE protest? What corruption are they fighting na cry

Re: Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix by DimIsaac10(m): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2017
WOW..... AFONJA AND #500 ........5$6.
Re: Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix by Oluwtoying(m): 10:57am On Mar 21, 2017
PMB is really working. May almighty God guide him and guide the nation against enemy of progress.
Re: Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix by KingGBsky(m): 10:57am On Mar 21, 2017
Afonjas We Hail Thee:
Re: Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix by anonimi: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2017

Re: Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix by Abeyjide: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2017
I can see corruption in that man ' stomach putting on green polo.lol

Re: Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix by anonimi: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2017

Re: Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix by anonimi: 11:05am On Mar 21, 2017

Re: Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix by Olutobasam(m): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2017
Confused people

Re: Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 21, 2017
Mumu people.

Anyone taking these idiots serious, is on the looong things.

INEC and judiciary are the problem of Nigerians, if not, these nonsense of APC ass lickers won't have come up with lies and deceptions.

Those decamped from PDP few days ago, where are they

Re: Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix by hucienda: 11:10am On Mar 21, 2017
lol .. ~ 20 people forming a rally? See as dem put hand for bele as if say dem wan recite 'I plej to naijiriya mai kuntri'.

APC propaganda team, you can do better. What a joke.
Re: Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix by bionixs: 11:11am On Mar 21, 2017
my people, is Abacha family corrupt or not? are they still in this country? does Buhari know them ? am confused,just asking. let me stop here before Lala,seun and the gang of MOD on NL do what they know how to do best when painful naked truth is spoken. they unbanned me today,i thought it was for eternity.
sar33:
Anti corruption rally is ongoing in Lagos.They protesters were pictured with placards with various inscriptions in support of Buhari's anti corruption war.

Image credit:Senator Ojudu

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/ongoing-anti-corruption-rally-in.html?m=1
Re: Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2017
Yes! We blieve in Buhari, come rain, come shine. He has the blueprints for this restructuring work. I stand with Buhari (Nigeria).
Re: Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2017
Where the people? so them leave their respective working place to go for a rally...abi nah the rally be work ni?

This country sef.
Re: Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix by Tonason: 11:27am On Mar 21, 2017
When they pursue you for corruption, and you run into APC, you become a saint over night.
Re: Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix by Sylvaxxl1(m): 11:28am On Mar 21, 2017
this is just the height of sycophancy and illiteracy in Nigeria.
if you put the said people in an interview to explain what they're standing for and reasons for such, they'll just mess up.
Re: Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix by greatermax77(m): 11:33am On Mar 21, 2017
My brother, all these are the more u look, the less u see. Buhari, eradicating PDP corruption & instuting APC style of corruption.
Re: Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 11:34am On Mar 21, 2017
#IStandWithBuhari...

If you have any complaint, then that's your problem
Re: Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix by smartty68(m): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2017
The placard with "PROTECT WHISTLE BLOWERS" got me laughing real hard

Re: Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix by BrownRoofRep: 11:41am On Mar 21, 2017
Shameless cone heads.
Re: Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix by moffat(m): 11:46am On Mar 21, 2017
impressive turn out, intimidating ......................!

Re: Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix by Adminisher: 11:57am On Mar 21, 2017
Jengem:
Igbos

Celebrating a government of poverty

If anti corruption is poverty then let it be.
I am now certain with your post that God may prolong our recession. People are too lazy , weak and undisciplined to learn good lessons. So while rich people are stealing your land by bribing judges, lecturers are fxxcking your girlfriend's for marks and police is lying against you ..You think you are supporting wealth.
May it be like this for you.
Re: Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
Bari22:
people with progressive mind are still with Buhari

NIGERIA WILL OVERCOME CORRUPTION ONE DAY
Re: Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix by Daboomb: 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jokerman:
1k per person can sweet some persons o.... grin

The ones wey dey collect #250k, no dey ever come out...

So, people like you still need #1000.......... to protest against corruption in Nigeria?
LiePods and Money are like ...........where is that 5 & 6 pinshure?

"Nigerian Jews" never disappoint!
Re: Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix by Daboomb: 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jolar101:
Mumu people.

Anyone taking these idiots serious, is on the looong things.

INEC and judiciary are the problem of Nigerians, if not, these nonsense of APC ass lickers won't have come up with lies and deceptions.

Those decamped from PDP few days ago, where are they

Hmmm...... Maybe INEC should have made the 5% vote to become like 95% shocked shocked
INEC is really our problem. grin grin grin

Lying LiePODS!

Re: Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix by Emassive(m): 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
I would rather support corruption so Nigeria can be killed. Maybe then they will allow the Easterners go there way so I can breath well from Ibadan SW

Don’t Give El-rufai Loans – Kaduna Senators Warn Bank [full Text] / Cross River APC Crisis: Enoh, Usani’s Supporters Clash After Court Judgement / Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Contractors Responsible For Accidents - Dapo Abiodun