Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Ethereum And Dash Are Hot Right Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ethereum And Dash Are Hot Right Now (1089 Views)

Campuses Are Hot Beds Of Business / Why Can't CBN Print Enough Money And Dash Everyone 30 Billion Naira? / What Products And Services Are Hot Cakes This Season In Lagos, PHC And Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ethereum And Dash Are Hot Right Now by temigreat(m): 8:48am On Mar 21, 2017
Ethereum and Dash Are Hot Right Now. How to Profit From Their Rise
So the price of bitcoin is decreasing and the price of ethereum and Dash kept on appreciating. Some of you the only thing you know about ethereum is that the price is rising and you probably heard it from someone here on Facebook not that you check the price chart. With this its becomes more easy to lose money to those that know quite a lot about ethereum. Currently ether price is quite volatile dancing around the price range $43 to $47 today. While Dash price even went as high as $100 early this month but the market later corrected itself and it drop down to $80 then down more to be below ether.
The Story Of Ethereum that Some of You Might Not Know.
Ethereum was already gaining a lot of traction early last year until June of 2016 when the DAO, (the Distributed Autonomous Organization) that had collected over $150m worth of the cryptocurrency ether, was reportedly hacked, causing a broad market sell-off.
The DAO lost 3.6m ether, With ether trading at roughly $17.50 per coin as that time, that puts the value of the stolen cryptocurrency at more than $60m. And of course what do you expect? Ether markets plunged on the news, falling below $13 in trading on the cryptocurrency exchange Poloniex.
The event saw the community split into two. Ethereum price remained quite stable in its low state until the recent surge that has seen it rise above $40.
At the beginning of this year Chris Dunn already predicted a come back for ethereum and that was what is expected knowing that Bitcoin also face such attack then and later bounce back after some times.
Below are the fundamental analysis responsible for ether price spike.
1. General Adoption In The Cryptocurency Industry.
As Bitcoin price kept rising in the last month and dash also spiking to all time high, the industry gain more attention and users and adopters came in so that brought less volatility to the market.
This is predominantly due to the fact that movements in price, especially in the upward pattern as observed lately, does not depend on isolated events. Most cryptocurrencies show upward price movements mainly because new adopters are entering into the ecosystem, therefore, use case scenarios are on the increase which automatically creates demand for the cryptos and subsequent increase in value.
2. Development in The Ethereum Community.
One of the reasons Chris Dunn believe this is the year of come back for ether was because ethereum have a hard working team that could bring new development. The rise in Ethereum price have coincided with certain partnerships and developments within the community.
3. Bitcoin ETF disapproval.
Yesterday in my bitcoin price fall analysis i talked much about thw ETF disapproval by US SEC. Ether prices have risen over the last several sessions, following the broader digital currency market higher after the SEC opted to reject the bitcoin ETF proposed by Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss.
Ether prices have risen more than 100% since then, climbing from a low of $17.68 on 10th March to $47 today.
I ended up spending time on ethereum only, my next post I will talk about dash and the profit potential in both cryptocurrencies.
Disclaimer:
These are my opinions and that of our market and technical analyst @Bania Bank Fund and and it is not intended to be, and does not, constitute financial advice or any other advice. Thus you are responsible for your personal investment decisions.
Note: If you need dash & ethereum coin at cheap rate, kindly contact me 08179675371 (call/whatsapp) or temiwonder@gmail.com thanks

1 Like

Re: Ethereum And Dash Are Hot Right Now by djlaqua91(m): 10:22am On Mar 21, 2017
Nice analysis
Re: Ethereum And Dash Are Hot Right Now by temigreat(m): 11:29am On Mar 21, 2017
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do With #500,000 / Access Bank Deducts Atm Card Maintenance Charge / Kidney For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.