Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

BBNaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bassey and Bally Nominated For Eviction On Sunday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bassey and Bally Nominated For Eviction On Sunday (689 Views)

BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session / VIDEO: Bbnaija Housemates, Bisola And Bally Had Sex Last Night? / Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bassey and Bally Nominated For Eviction On Sunday by Blendoscarz10(m): 9:07am On Mar 21, 2017
Big brother on sunday after evicting Thin tall tony(TTT) tasked the remaining house mates to embark on an ultimate head of house search which EFE won, giving himself the privilege to nominate four house mates for possible eviction on Sunday.

The house mates were also allowed to lay a plea to the head of house,each exhausting 60 secs with reasons why thy think he should not nominate (any of them).

After his housemates must have pleaded one after the other,

EFE been the ultimate head of house was called up by Big Brother,

allowing him to also think before doing his nominations with tangible reasons why he should choose.

So guys vote for your favorite if you dont want him/her out of the house

"I wonder why he didn't nominate Bisola"

Re: BBNaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bassey and Bally Nominated For Eviction On Sunday by Blendoscarz10(m): 9:33am On Mar 21, 2017
can some body give me an answer
Re: BBNaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bassey and Bally Nominated For Eviction On Sunday by Blendoscarz10(m): 8:23am On Mar 22, 2017
Efe was feeling like a boss that day...this guy is funny o
Re: BBNaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bassey and Bally Nominated For Eviction On Sunday by tossedbae(f): 8:28am On Mar 22, 2017
Bassey time to gerrrrout
Re: BBNaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bassey and Bally Nominated For Eviction On Sunday by Blendoscarz10(m): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2017
tossedbae:
Bassey time to gerrrrout

supported....i dont like that guy self

(1) (Reply)

Naija Music Showdown: Photos From Pepsi Corporate Elite 2017 / Bbnaija: All The Housemates Congratulate EFE As They All Met & Jubilates / Marry My Wife And Father My Kids When Am Gone - Ghanaian Rapper Tells Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.