Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,184 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Bobrisky Shows Off His Rihanna-inspired Hairstyle (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows Off His Rihanna-inspired Hairstyle (photos) (2885 Views)

Little Girl Trend Online After Using Mermaid-inspired Hairstyle (Photos) / "I De Groom My Dada!" - Olamide Baddo Flaunts Hairstyle (PHOTOS) / See Rapper, Olamide's New Hairstyle (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Shows Off His Rihanna-inspired Hairstyle (photos) by Choiszman(m): 9:10am On Mar 21, 2017
Bobrisky, in a series of snapchat photos and videos said he was gonna rock a Rihanna-inspired hairstyle.. and the cross-dresser did.

He shared the photos and revealed he was going to see bae… He also revealed he sent his bae the photos and he went all agog wanting his ass and all.

Bobrisky is famous for bleaching his skin and cross-dressing.. He has denied on several occassions that he isn’t gay. But we all know this is false!

Few days back, he showed off his cooking skills, where he cooked all sort of delicacies.. He advised his female followers to know how to cook and of course suck d***.. he says, “Ladies, if you know how to cook, and suck your mans d*** well, he can never ever leave you”

Find Below photos of Boborisky rocking his Rihanna-inspired hairstyle.

CC: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Rihanna-inspired Hairstyle (photos) by vizkiz: 9:12am On Mar 21, 2017
If abortion was legal, we wouldn't have to be punished with this nigga

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Rihanna-inspired Hairstyle (photos) by Choiszman(m): 9:12am On Mar 21, 2017
More Screenshots

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Rihanna-inspired Hairstyle (photos) by Choiszman(m): 9:13am On Mar 21, 2017
cheesy grin

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Rihanna-inspired Hairstyle (photos) by Choiszman(m): 9:14am On Mar 21, 2017
lmao...dude!!!...you're hash oo
vizkiz:
If abortion was legal, we wouldn't have to be punished with this nigga
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Rihanna-inspired Hairstyle (photos) by chimerase2: 9:44am On Mar 21, 2017
*faints* cry
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Rihanna-inspired Hairstyle (photos) by demolinka(m): 9:50am On Mar 21, 2017
Still on still, All is vanity...
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Rihanna-inspired Hairstyle (photos) by veinless(f): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2017
source. .this dude grammar ehn
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Rihanna-inspired Hairstyle (photos) by Choiszman(m): 10:20am On Mar 21, 2017
lol....I thought i was the only one that saw it
veinless:
source. .this dude grammar ehn
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Rihanna-inspired Hairstyle (photos) by barbienazom(f): 11:25am On Mar 21, 2017
Odiegwu o
Bobrisky yaff killed the English language. If I follow that his snapchat cooking instruction eh my mother will send me parking to my husband's house grin
His bae must have 'wonderful' taste if he/she thinks this look is hot. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Rihanna-inspired Hairstyle (photos) by Choiszman(m): 11:35am On Mar 21, 2017
Hahahaha cheesy grin
barbienazom:
Odiegwu o
Bobrisky yaff killed the English language. If I follow that his snapchat cooking instruction eh my mother will send me parking to my husband's house grin
His bae must have 'wonderful' taste if he/she thinks this look is hot. undecided
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Rihanna-inspired Hairstyle (photos) by Chinny5(f): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2017
Abeg who be this? undecided
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Rihanna-inspired Hairstyle (photos) by obafemee80(m): 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
wayray... undecided
Thats what happens when a female soul is in a male body

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Rihanna-inspired Hairstyle (photos) by princeemmma(m): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
this boy, i still wish i could meet you and

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Rihanna-inspired Hairstyle (photos) by hon3sty(m): 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
you ehn no worry
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Rihanna-inspired Hairstyle (photos) by 666Antichrist: 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
fine hairstyle
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Rihanna-inspired Hairstyle (photos) by oladipo322(m): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
from what I got to understand about this guy is that he is only having fun and that all........ all other allegation saying he is gay is all false
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Rihanna-inspired Hairstyle (photos) by Xmen149(m): 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
kai!

somebody z child oh! cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Rihanna-inspired Hairstyle (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Rihanna-inspired Hairstyle (photos) by excanny: 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
cute.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Rihanna-inspired Hairstyle (photos) by Choiszman(m): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
Cmon gerrahere
oladipo322:
from what I got to understand about this guy is that he is only having fun and that all........ all other allegation saying he is gay is all false

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid's Fan Slam His Ex-girfriend After She Shared New Photos With Another Man / Chioma Comes In Defense Of Her Friend, Cee-c After Fan Said She Has A Broad Nose / Wow!! See This Throwback Photo Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile That Surfaced Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.