Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Nigerian Government Rent Protesters To Shut Down Amnesty Offices In Abuja- SR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Government Rent Protesters To Shut Down Amnesty Offices In Abuja- SR (1480 Views)

Secondus Leads Protesters To National Assembly Over Assault On Fayose / Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / Lekan Fatodu Leads Anti-Fake News Protesters To Sahara Reporters Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Government Rent Protesters To Shut Down Amnesty Offices In Abuja- SR by LogicStatement: 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
FLASH: Nigerian government rent protesters to shut down @amnesty offices in Abuja over reports detailing @PoliceNG and Nigerian Army abuses https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/844138113232527360

Re: Nigerian Government Rent Protesters To Shut Down Amnesty Offices In Abuja- SR by madridguy(m): 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
Following...
Re: Nigerian Government Rent Protesters To Shut Down Amnesty Offices In Abuja- SR by vladimiros: 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
Only an idiot would come out for pro Bihari rally after bucket of garri don hit 1k

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Rent Protesters To Shut Down Amnesty Offices In Abuja- SR by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
Following patiently.........
Re: Nigerian Government Rent Protesters To Shut Down Amnesty Offices In Abuja- SR by EricBloodAxe: 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lol...u want them to closeup for d day, go on leave or go extinct?? Confused government.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Rent Protesters To Shut Down Amnesty Offices In Abuja- SR by Cekpo34(m): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
Bunch of mofos... Of course it's a rented crowd

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Rent Protesters To Shut Down Amnesty Offices In Abuja- SR by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
I knew it was a rented crowd when i saw sarrki sweating with a placard

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Government Rent Protesters To Shut Down Amnesty Offices In Abuja- SR by hucienda: 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
So the Army really carried out extra-judicial killings?

The blood of the innocent are on the heads of those who pulled the trigger and those who gave the order.

Amnesty International, keep up the good job.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Government Rent Protesters To Shut Down Amnesty Offices In Abuja- SR by Horus(m): 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
Not only the Army, the Police is also involved. Amnesty International should stay in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Government Rent Protesters To Shut Down Amnesty Offices In Abuja- SR by evilapc: 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
I'm glad is now seeing the evil of apc and co
Re: Nigerian Government Rent Protesters To Shut Down Amnesty Offices In Abuja- SR by enigma3000: 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
Kathmandu:

hahaha pls which is sarrki there abeg?
Re: Nigerian Government Rent Protesters To Shut Down Amnesty Offices In Abuja- SR by DocHMD: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
We all know where the sponsored attack on Amnesty International is coming from? The fulani-run army wants a situation were they can kill innocent people extra-judicially and hide it from the world. Amnesty International will not allow that.

The pen will continue to be mightier than the bullets of bullies. Amnesty International is going anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Rent Protesters To Shut Down Amnesty Offices In Abuja- SR by Masterclass32: 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
vladimiros:
Only an idiot would come out for pro Bihari rally after bucket of garri don hit 1k

The current price of garri no give person mouth to talk.
Re: Nigerian Government Rent Protesters To Shut Down Amnesty Offices In Abuja- SR by kingzizzy: 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
What are these people protesting for? Amnesty international has over 80 videos and pictures of the Nigerian Army shooting and killing different groups such as Shia muslims and IPOB

Instead of these protesters to demand to see the evidence, they are asking AI to go.

They dont even care if their military committed extrer-judicial killings. All they care about was the u favourable report by AI

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Rent Protesters To Shut Down Amnesty Offices In Abuja- SR by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
I weep...wetin carry me come this country

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Rent Protesters To Shut Down Amnesty Offices In Abuja- SR by sarrki(m): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
Kathmandu:

See your mouth
Re: Nigerian Government Rent Protesters To Shut Down Amnesty Offices In Abuja- SR by id911(m): 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
Kathmandu:

chai... Sarrki don suffer. BMC job no dey easy o. By the way sarrki, are you not on shift today?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Rent Protesters To Shut Down Amnesty Offices In Abuja- SR by Tyche(m): 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
In omenkalives voice " thank God for sahara reporters" grin .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Rent Protesters To Shut Down Amnesty Offices In Abuja- SR by Idomapikin: 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
Breeze don d blow their nyash why they no go hire crowd for their shady way of governance

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Rent Protesters To Shut Down Amnesty Offices In Abuja- SR by ZombieTERROR: 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
APC are the kings of rented crowds
They can rent for Africa
Total waste of funds
Corrupt government

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Rent Protesters To Shut Down Amnesty Offices In Abuja- SR by ZombieTERROR: 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
sarrki:

See your mouth
Let's share the proceeds cheesy
You know say recession dey

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Rent Protesters To Shut Down Amnesty Offices In Abuja- SR by ZombieTERROR: 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
Idomapikin:
Breeze don d blow their nyash why they no go hire crowd for their shady way of governance
All this pro Buhari rally going on here and there , they are all waste of resources
No sane being will support APC without bribe
Time manager cheesy
Kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Rent Protesters To Shut Down Amnesty Offices In Abuja- SR by ZombieTERROR: 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
kingzizzy:
What are these people protesting for? Amnesty international has over 80 videos and pictures of the Nigerian Army shooting and killing different groups such as Shia muslims and IPOB

Instead of these protesters to demand to see the evidence, they are asking AI to go.

They dont even care if their military committed extrer-judicial killings. All they care about was the u favourable report by AI
Lol
U never know say hunger dey ba?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Rent Protesters To Shut Down Amnesty Offices In Abuja- SR by greatiyk4u(m): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
Video of Nigeria govt renting the crowd or it remains an assumption
Re: Nigerian Government Rent Protesters To Shut Down Amnesty Offices In Abuja- SR by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
grin grin
sarrki:

See your mouth

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Rent Protesters To Shut Down Amnesty Offices In Abuja- SR by odysey: 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
vladimiros:

they were most likely given 2k

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If U Ve Watched These Movies And You Are Still Single, Pls Go And Mingle / See What Alison-madueke’s Loot Can Fund In Nigeria’ / President Buhari To Achieved A Lot This Year - Dr Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.