Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

DSTV Upgraded My Subscription From Access Bouquet To Compact Bouquet - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DSTV Upgraded My Subscription From Access Bouquet To Compact Bouquet (962 Views)

Dstv Compact Vs Compact Plus - What's The Difference? / Dstv Removes Live Epl From Compact Bouquet / How To Migrate From Your Current Bouquet To Another Bouquet On Startimes Pay TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DSTV Upgraded My Subscription From Access Bouquet To Compact Bouquet by Gido: 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
Earlier DSTV sent me a text message that:-

Dear DStv customer, stand a chance to WIN a complimentary upgrade to Compact for a month! Renew your active subscription between 15-17 Mar to qualify. T&C Apply

I renewed my active subscription because it was just a day left to avoid the stress of clearing errors and the likelihood of calling their customer care service. To my surprise I received another text message that:-

Congratulation dear customer! You have won a complimentary upgrade to DStv Compact! Enjoy the hottest movies, series & sport for a whole month at no extra cost!

Thank you Multi choice for the upgrade.

Atleast i will enjoy watching EPL and Laliga.
Re: DSTV Upgraded My Subscription From Access Bouquet To Compact Bouquet by coolebux(m): 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
I tap current from your blessings

(1) (Reply)

Ghana TV: Shocking Confessions Of A Mortuary Man / New Nollywood Film: Operation Python Dance / BBNaija 2019 Housemates Show Off Their Banging Bodies In Bikini. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.