Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,183 members, 7,953,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

Employment Visa In Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Employment Visa In Dubai (4868 Views)

220,000 Nigerians Apply For U.S. Visa In 2014 – U.S. Embassy / How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Employment Visa In Dubai by akanbijm: 9:43am On Dec 21, 2009
Please, I would be very happy if someone can give me information on employment Dubai visa.Thanks
Re: Employment Visa In Dubai by ichommy(m): 10:32am On Dec 21, 2009
i suggest you should visit there consular website and contact them for info
Re: Employment Visa In Dubai by OAM4J: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2009
You need to 1st get an employment offer from Dubai. With that you can apply for work permit.
Re: Employment Visa In Dubai by justwise(m): 11:27am On Dec 21, 2009
OAM4J:

You need to 1st get an employment offer from Dubai. With that you can apply for work permit.

I buy ur idea
Re: Employment Visa In Dubai by suxes2005(m): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2009
I dnt fink u need any agent 2 help do anytin as per travel is concerned now. Everytin is on dia website so just go check urself b4 any agent rips u off

SHALOM
Re: Employment Visa In Dubai by eddy1977(m): 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2009
with the recent failed attempts on flight 253 by that umar farook mutallb, you need to stay home in nigeria and find ways to better your life there. stay away from arab nations untill our country has come out of the current radar
Re: Employment Visa In Dubai by philip0906(m): 7:58am On Dec 31, 2009
Arizona1:

hadexman and justfool not justwise, people like you guys must be banned from making post here because you don't have manners. If your parents did not give you home training, go and get it somewhere else and stop insulting people you don't know on this site.
This is not an avenue for child's play.

Be Warned!
Sharap!
Re: Employment Visa In Dubai by OAM4J: 8:17am On Dec 31, 2009
Arizona1:

hadexman and justfool not justwise, people like you guys must be banned from making post here because you don't have manners. If your parents did not give you home training, go and get it somewhere else and stop insulting people you don't know on this site.
This is not an avenue for child's play.

Be Warned!

Will you keep off. You have no idea what these scammers were doing in this forum, we know them and their tricks, or are you related to the scammer?

Pls keep to your auto section. Travel forum has 0 tolerance to scamming.
Re: Employment Visa In Dubai by Arizona1: 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2009
If you allow yourself to be duped, that's your own cup of cofee.
It's quite unfortunate.
Re: Employment Visa In Dubai by justwise(m): 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2009
Arizona1:

If you allow yourself to be duped, that's your own cup of cofee.
It's quite unfortunate.

If u have any working brain cell make use of it.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Many Hours Is Lagos To Abeokuta? / How Do I Pay For International Flights Tickets? / Have You ever been Humiliated by Immigration/P.O.E because of Your 9ja Passport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.