Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

I Didn’t Jump Into Any Lagoon, Says Port-harcourt Nurse Whose Photo Has Gone Vir - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Didn’t Jump Into Any Lagoon, Says Port-harcourt Nurse Whose Photo Has Gone Vir (408 Views)

I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head / Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) / Boy In Viral Photo-bombed Wedding Photo Has Been Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Jump Into Any Lagoon, Says Port-harcourt Nurse Whose Photo Has Gone Vir by tosan21: 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Allwell Oji, a Port Harcourt-based nurse, has released a video to fault the attempt to link him to Allwell Orji, the medical doctor who ended his life on Sunday.

Orji had jumped into the lagoon from the Adekunle axis of the third mainland bridge in Lagos.

But Oji, whose picture is being used to depict Orji, says he is alive and well.

While the suicide victim was a doctor, Oji said he is a nurse.

“Good afternoon, my beloved friends and well-wishers. My name is Oji Allwell, I am a nurse. I am making this online live video in regards to the news that has been trending online about me being a medical doctor who jumped into the lagoon,” Oji said in the incomplete Facebook video.

FOR MORE ON THE STORY AND OTHER NAIJA LATEST GIST, PLEASE CLICKhttp://www.brivalix.com/i-didnt-jump-into-any-lagoon-says-port-harcourt-nurse-whose-photo-has-gone-viral/
[img][/img]

(1) (Reply)

The Real Meaning Of Love / Download VLC For Android, Ios And PC [+APK] / EFCC Docks Suspected Internet Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.