Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,142 members, 7,860,106 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Jide Kosoko’s Daughter, Bidemi Replies Bose Alao “I Don’t Do poo” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jide Kosoko’s Daughter, Bidemi Replies Bose Alao “I Don’t Do poo” (938 Views)

Jide Kosoko Laps His Daughter, Bidemi Kosoko (Photo) / Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online / Bidemi Kosoko: People Give Me Attitude Because I Am Jide Kosoko's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jide Kosoko’s Daughter, Bidemi Replies Bose Alao “I Don’t Do poo” by omoashy: 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
She has been off Instagram for like six days.

Some minutes after the news broke out on Instagram that Bose Alao has called her out and accused her of sleeping with her Ghana-based husband, Bidemi Kosoko promptly took to her page and shared her picture in a white dress and captioned it:

“AND I SAY LORD U ARE GREAT #selflove# # thanksuJesus# lovely ppl how is ur day going? (sic)

Immediately, her timeline was inundated with fans’ comments.
Though she didn’t respond to these comments, a particular one got her notice. The fan wrote:
“This is cute u, pls clear the air, about news going around, don't put we ur fans in the dark ma'am.” (sic)

Bidemi, whose father, Jide Koskoko lost his wife Henrietta, in 2016, responded:

“Not interested my sister. I hate cheap publicity, ppl who know me knows me well. I dnt do shit.” (sic)

Meanwhile, fans and followers are begging Bose Alao to pull down the post. This, they opined, would not augur well with her marriage which has produced a set of twins and had been intact for some years.

Bose Alao, an actress who is also a filmmaker and producer, hasn’t pulled down any posts.
http://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/?p=8576#

Re: Jide Kosoko’s Daughter, Bidemi Replies Bose Alao “I Don’t Do poo” by stephleena(f): 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
shitty people
Re: Jide Kosoko’s Daughter, Bidemi Replies Bose Alao “I Don’t Do poo” by Sexyjigga(m): 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Jide Kosoko’s Daughter, Bidemi Replies Bose Alao “I Don’t Do poo” by Kobicove(m): 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
Wareva undecided

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Stunning In New Makeup Photos / Kiss Daniel Rocks Female Fan On Stage 'with Consent' In Akure - Video / Nollywood MERCY Johnson & Fastest Rising Actress Uka Alice Uneh At War!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.