Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

What Is Really The Price Of JAMB Form? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Really The Price Of JAMB Form? (1071 Views)

Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? / Summary Of JAMB Sweet Sixteen from Chapter 1 To Chapter 7 / Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Really The Price Of JAMB Form? by holuwajobar(m): 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
Am askin this question because a registered jamb cbt centre is doin it 6500.....abeg is dah not the reason dy stop cybercafe from doin it coz dy extort money frm candidate...... A jamb registered centre is selling it above the slated amount which is #5500..... Should wil call that business or wot.....
Re: What Is Really The Price Of JAMB Form? by feran15(m): 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lol you want to write jamb and you are typing like this. Jesus help you
Re: What Is Really The Price Of JAMB Form? by holuwajobar(m): 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
feran15:
lol....u r a genius, huh?......we av seen u....u can now move on
Re: What Is Really The Price Of JAMB Form? by feran15(m): 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
holuwajobar:
lol....u r a genius, huh?......we av seen u....u can now move on

it has nothing to do with being a genius.

1 Like

Re: What Is Really The Price Of JAMB Form? by iaamxavier(m): 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
feran15:

I dunno if I should call u an ode but I don't mean to insult u......are they gonna type in jamb has him typing like this have to do with doing jamb?

op CBT centre in my area is doing it 8k ya here complaining of 6.5k I'm reporting this to jamb on Twitter
Re: What Is Really The Price Of JAMB Form? by feran15(m): 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
iaamxavier:

I dunno if I should call u an ode but I don't mean to insult u......are they gonna type in jamb has him typing like this have to do with doing jamb?

op CBT centre in my area is doing it 8k ya here complaining of 6.5k I'm reporting this to jamb on Twitter

Objectives is not an excuse for not writing well or typing

(1) (Reply)

Jubilations As Alex Ikwechegh Pumps Millions Into Igbere Secondary School (pics) / Differences Between Jamb Admission And School Admission / JAMB UTME 2018 Live Thread and Reports for March 10th Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.