Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together (59215 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko All Smiles As They Jet Out Together / Davido Father: All You Need To Know About The Billionaire / Davido Lies Down Flat For Ademola Adeleke, Shares Fun Photos Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by IamAirforce1: 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
It's the dream of every father to be alive and witness his child become so successful.

Davido's father is sure a very proud dad.

Wow

Link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BR5ss2clbIv/

6 Likes

Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by SexyNairalander: 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
booked
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by IamAirforce1: 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
May God keep us all alive to witness our children become more successful than we the parent

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
Booked
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Young03(m): 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
Make we dey dance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by odiereke(m): 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
It is a celebration of joy for the father.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by IamAirforce1: 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lalasticlala thinks otherwise
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by vizkiz: 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
30 billion for the account oh, Versace and Gucci for their body cool

13 Likes

Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by ALAYORMII: 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
Person laff with him papa now dat one don be news for Nairaland

6 Likes

Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Vickiweezy(m): 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
30 billion for the account

But wait o, this pic is old nah. undecided
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by DollarAngel(m): 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
Well Done OBO

12 Likes

Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by dayleke: 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
Afi OBO naa......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by mamatayour(f): 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
Good...very Good
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by TinaAnita(f): 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
Mr. Adeleke and son. Well done
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Alphyno: 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
Young03:
Make we dey dance?

Enemy of Progress

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Negotiate: 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
Money
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Dshocker(m): 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
I wish i was in his shoes...Of course,by the grace of God.I will be there.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by dayleke: 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
OKO nko?

Owo kun Owo.....
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by omenkaLives(m): 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
If they simply write "Davido and his father", what is gonna happen to them?

What's with all this "billionaire" stuff with titles?

1 Like

Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Augustusbest: 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
Davido success story with his father's wealth has been trending this days. Thumps up OBO

1 Like

Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Tazdroid(m): 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
All smiles for the camera, that's good
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Tazdroid(m): 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
DollarAngel:
Well Done OBO
grin
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by ANIEXTY(m): 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
Life's good with LG !!!
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Galacious1: 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
Money good o, some pple dey hide their parent photo
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by opalu: 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
What line of business is this Billionaire father into?

1 Like

Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by CallmeLucy(m): 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
I'm not gonna think about all these too rich people again, it's not worth it. I was in the library last week trying to get some of my Uni work done and I opened a link about Bill Gates Net worth, cars e.t.c.... I swear I just started thinking about my life and thought 'Am I doing something wrong?' I couldn't even continue with what I was doing in the library cause when you hear about a spread across more than 66, 000 sq, that's larger than the WHITE HOUSE. Don't ask me for the link if you no wan commit suicide.

We gon make this money..............

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by Jodha(f): 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
I Don c am
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by gurunlocker: 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
Anytime I see this guy head, I dey always remember turtle or tortoise...
Re: Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together by nijascammers: 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
CallmeLucy:
I'm not gonna think about all these too rich people again, it's not worth it. I was in the library last week trying to get some of my Uni work done and I opened a link about Bill Gates Net worth, cars e.t.c.... I swear I just started thinking about my life and thought 'Am I doing something wrong?' I couldn't even continue with what I was doing in the library cause when you hear about a spread across more than 66, 000 sq, that's larger than the WHITE HOUSE. Don't ask me for the link if you no wan commit suicide.

We gon make this money..............
I'm sorry for you, if this is the brain you carried to Liberia, for what kind of work?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping / Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... / Pat Attang: The New Booty Queen Of Nollywood Releases New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.