Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Keep Faith, Buhari Will Take Us To Promised Land – Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Faith, Buhari Will Take Us To Promised Land – Presidency (487 Views)

Accept Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others On Consensus In Good Faith, Buhari Begs / Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu / Keep Faith, President Buhari ‘ll Take Us To Promised Land – Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep Faith, Buhari Will Take Us To Promised Land – Presidency by lamzybaby: 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr Femi Adesina, has urged Nigerians to keep faith with the current administration’s commitment to take “Nigeria to the promised land.”

He said President Muhammadu Buhari is fulfilling his campaign promises to Nigerians, particularly in stimulating the economy for job creation, anti-corruption campaign and security of lives and property.

Read More: http://nigerianpilot.com/keep-faith-buhari-will-take-us-promised-land-adesina/
Re: Keep Faith, Buhari Will Take Us To Promised Land – Presidency by okenwa(m): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
Is not time for "April fool" please

1 Like

Re: Keep Faith, Buhari Will Take Us To Promised Land – Presidency by Larryfest(m): 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
Op change the title abeg it's quite misleading.... BTW how long should we wait more
Re: Keep Faith, Buhari Will Take Us To Promised Land – Presidency by Nbote(m): 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
It is hard to kip faith on an empty stomach.. Atleast hunger wey get hope no dey kill but so far e b like na hopeless d case b...
Re: Keep Faith, Buhari Will Take Us To Promised Land – Presidency by vedaxcool(m): 6:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
I still believe in you. ..

Re: Keep Faith, Buhari Will Take Us To Promised Land – Presidency by joe4real12: 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
Promised land

Me I don travel out. When you're in the promised land, Holla me.
Re: Keep Faith, Buhari Will Take Us To Promised Land – Presidency by ESDKING: 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
v
Re: Keep Faith, Buhari Will Take Us To Promised Land – Presidency by orisa37: 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
To grazing reserves for Fulani Herdsmen.
Re: Keep Faith, Buhari Will Take Us To Promised Land – Presidency by abouzaid: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
even buhari and his family knows that he has failed woefully.
Re: Keep Faith, Buhari Will Take Us To Promised Land – Presidency by RobbStark(m): 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
abouzaid:
even buhari and his family knows that he has failed woefully.

He didnt fail woefully, he woefully failed my broda.

The worst thing to ever happen to this country is the man MBuhari.
Someone shud ask Adesina hw much is garri where he lives.
Yeye people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

H.E. @atiku In A Group Photograph With A Delegation From Kwari Market, Kano / Another PDP Representative Ports To APC / Elbinawi Tweets On Why Elrufai Is Betraying President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.