Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

WWE Superstar John Cena Makes His GF Sign 75 Page Agreement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WWE Superstar John Cena Makes His GF Sign 75 Page Agreement (1317 Views)

Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos / AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WWE Superstar John Cena Makes His GF Sign 75 Page Agreement by Penaldo: 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
John Laurinaitis, the former wrestler who’s now married to the mother of Nikki and Brie Bella, was wondering about the wisdom of a pre-nup. John Cena, who’s been dating Nikki Bella for years, chimed in with some wisdom.

“I had to have [Nikki] sign an agreement to live in the house. And that’s—it wasn’t a one-page, it’s a 75-page agreement.”

The mystery now turns to why the hell Cena needed her to sign such a long contract. Is she a total slob? Is he a total asshole? 

Culled from Palmchat
Re: WWE Superstar John Cena Makes His GF Sign 75 Page Agreement by odiereke(m): 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
John Ceena my man.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Top betting guru shares Thousands worth of money on Facebook (PICS) / Daenerys Targaryen Talks About Having Sex And Acting Nude In Game Of Thrones / Ray Huspuppi Promises $5000 To 50 People On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.