Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive (47851 Views)

Basketmouth: Biography, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Family, And Many More / Peks Ikeji, Linda's Only Brother: My Golds Are Too Expensive, Don't Look At Them / Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by obataokenwa(m): 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
Imagine everyone begin to reason like this in one night of thousand life and Co?
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by donsheddy1(m): 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
tellwisdom:
Na mostly all these Yoruba boiz de go pour champagne for watch and then come back sleeping near their mother in one room. sad
This Guy is the real MVP. Savage i tell u. hahahahahaha
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Duru009(m): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
Igbos guys are the smartest and the most diligent .

#I respect them

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Whoeppme(m): 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
..........same reason i dont attend his shows, the money i will use to buy '1 ticket' i will use it to buy "all" his CDs angry

Abeg which of the revenge academy you attend? The one for ekpoabasi abi na the one for wuse market? grin grin grin
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Ermacc: 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ishilove:

700?? What did he buy that cost so much?? shocked shocked
enter any quality club on a saturday morning and you'l be marvelled at the naira written on those reciepts
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by cossyjay: 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
dis guy no want to spend for chicks in club
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by deavicky(m): 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
osemoses1234:
Who u epp but if dem buy for yu u go drink awuf
just wondering the samething
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Prasido17(m): 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
I am a waste tire supplier and I have about 1,000 waste tires and above ,
if you are interested I will supply them to your company FOR RECYCLING.

CONTACT +234 (0)8160259439 thinktwice4jesus17@hotmail.com
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by justmenoni: 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
I'll also prefer to sit at home and watch REAL and not DRY comedies, sometimes even free, than going to your shows.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

He is not
Igbo

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Ishilove: 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ermacc:
enter any quality club on a saturday morning and you'l be marvelled at the naira written on those reciepts
I can buy a plot of land in Mowe for that amount
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by lailo: 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
we too can just buy dozens of NIGHT OF A THOUSAND LAUGH cd and watch at home instead of attending ur expensive show.We be mumu ni.Later they will say it is only Ijebu people wu are stingy.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by shounited74: 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
I can bet you, he will come and deny or apologized for what he has just said.
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by frankloloko: 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ishilove:

700?? What did he buy that cost so much?? shocked shocked
why are you asking ? Do you want to go ask the club owner ?
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by sshalom(m): 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
Na true talk o!
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by ztanleechima(m): 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jchi9876:
Aka gum idiot
I can also stay at home buy the pirated CD/DVD of his uncensored show just 90 naira for Mile 2 and watch it at home rather than go to that crowded place where they will charge you 5000 naira for the cheapest ticket and bore you with dry recycled jokes
I be ijebu Afonja man i don't spend my money anyhow

Idiot
na fight?
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by souloho19(m): 11:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
Aburi001:
Make he carry all his money go heaven na when he die.....

The money to pop one ace of spades can be used to give a hundred orphans a memorable day.
Not spending in clubs doesn't mean he is stingy..there are more valuable things to do with money and more lives to touch.
That is the mentality you need to have my friend.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by tifany89(m): 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
tellwisdom:
Na mostly all these Yoruba boiz de go pour champagne for watch and then come back sleeping near their mother in one room. sad
Lmao, oga me why r u a savage choi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Aajiirebi: 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
tellwisdom:
it's amazing how these IPODS come to pour their frustration out here,their land of fantasy. Yoruba don't do that. That what your people are known for,you even wake your yeye mama up with slaps. You run around making money you don't know how to enjoy...dem go dey shout thaaaazan like idiots..

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by maysimsimple(m): 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
I alapena is with u.. So stressful n u still have to part with ur money..
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Aajiirebi: 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
shounited74:
I can bet you, he will come and deny or apologized for what he has just said.
yes,unless he wants to stop making money. Spare parts sellers they go show? Unless dem go sell car chargers there

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by thinkative: 11:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
tellwisdom:

Platinum lounge, Spices lounge and 2nite club are popular night spots in Enugu.
Orange room and 40/40 are well known in owerri too. Is it afonjas that patronize those clubs? In fact, owerri is popular for its night life, hotels and runs girls.There is a strip lounge at topten arcade on nnamdi azikiwe road in umuahia.

if these establishments aren't making tons of money every weekend, they would have packed up. or are you going to claim its the Yoruba's that are crossing the Niger to patronize them?

Stop turning everything into a chance to show your bigotry.

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Aajiirebi: 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
souloho19:

The money to pop one ace of spades can be used to give a hundred orphans a memorable day.
Not spending in clubs doesn't mean he is stingy..there are more valuable things to do with money and more lives to touch.
That is the mentality you need to have my friend.
yeah You are right. @ claiming IPOD sense,but orphanage no dey that side now,na baby factories dey.
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by virus05(m): 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
vizkiz:
Watch as tribalistic bigots will start shading other tribes.

The hypocrisy in basketmonth's post though.

Drinks are expensive but your shows are 5m for a round-table. Was that the same table Jesus sat with his disciples?
wetin consine the show and the drinks angry . You're just for what to say. He doesn't like it and that doesn't stop the bars from selling. And what you are thinking about his shows doesn't stop people from coming
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by livinbygrace: 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
tellwisdom:

I am a Yoruba man and i concur,i respect Igbos when it comes to spending,they hardly spends anyhow!!

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by phemi01(m): 11:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
You can't spend such money in the club because you don't have money..simple as ABC. There is nothing like tongue is too expensive. Clubs are not made for every body, especially broke ass people. Some people were born into wealth and are used to spending money like water. Na when man don too suffer before e get money na him e go dey do over cacu. Most clubs on the island are all about luxury. If you can't afford it, sit down at home and drink your beer. People buy a pair of shoe for about 200k and you think they won't be able to by a bottle of drink for 30k?

And some wretched flat headed ipods are shouting igbos guys are sharp blah blah blah. Enter club make you see igbo boys wey get money dey cancel drinks. Basket mouth money no reach and na over cacu dey worry am.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Kingbusssy(m): 11:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
goldbim:
grin grin correct guy!!too expensive,whether you like it or not you'll most likely smell of sweat,booze or smoke ....(it depends)some people prefer club because it's an avenue to jst hangout and some are also there for business grin...as for me I cherish my sleep!!i can't shout...

I second you mai guy
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Aajiirebi: 11:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
livinbygrace:

I am a Yoruba man and i concur,i respect Igbos when it comes to spending,they hardly spends anyhow!!
go and ask your mum you are a bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Johel(m): 12:03am On Mar 22, 2017
Just the same thing I do....#wisemen!
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Boerhavia: 12:04am On Mar 22, 2017
Aajiirebi:
yes,unless he wants to stop making money. Spare parts sellers they go show? Unless dem go sell car chargers there
grin

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:05am On Mar 22, 2017
gbosaa:

He is not another Sunday Oliseh I'm sure. Whatever he is, he is not afonja

Isn't he urhobo?
Re: Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 22, 2017
tellwisdom:
No mind dem, that's afonja's ways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos / Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page / Okoro Blessing Shares Her Own House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.