Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:36 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2107579 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
DEDICATION -:

I religiously dedicate this confusing-title work to the glory of Baba God, for letting me live a life of pure holiness and thereby ensuring my automatic ticket to his Kingdom and also dedicating it to the memory of my Late Dad,(may his No-nonsense and easy going soul Rest in Peace).

It is with utmost sense of humility that i return his dedication to him, So to say, "DEDICATION RECIEVED IS A DEDICATION RETURNED."

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT -:

I hereby acknowledge the inspiration, giving to me abstractly by the Pen MASTERS AND MISTRESS of this United state of Nairaland, and the ginger they gave me to 'SIT DOWN' (which i don't normally do) and to 'THINK' (i don't remember the last time i did that) of writing this work.

Thanks and may God acknowledge you all for me too.. So to say "ACKNOWLEDGEMENT RECEIVED IS ACKNOWLEDGMENT RETURNED.

COPYRIGHT-:

This work is spiritually protected by Shango (gawd of thunder), and if you like, copy and paste it to Pluto, i really don't care, i don hand everything over to Shango.. Am sure by the time he also Copy Paste you with his Thunder, you won't remember to file a lawsuit against me for also violating ur personal Copyright... So to say, COPYRIGHT RECEIVED IS COPYRIGHT RETURNED.

PROHIBITION :-

Using of Borrowed data or borrowed credit, and Sharing of Hotspot to view my work is arrogantly prohibited. So readers are hereby advice to Subscribe to atleast a minimum of #3000 /month data plan to view this work.

Also, any device, apart from Iphone7, Iphone6, samsung S7, S6, Galaxy Tabs, ipods,ipads, are not allowed on this thread. Pls,Don't make me prosecute you for trying to abuse my work with small and cheap devices.. Although am also typing with Nokia 2700. Thanks.

DERAILERS-

Derailers are strictly warned to back off, pls don't come here and be telling us how Buhari have failed to pay your grandpa's grativity and entitlements. Pls be warned.

CRITICS :-

I have paid Shango handsomely to deal with this special set of people, and am sure he won't hesitate to Thunder you and ur Useless Mb out, if u pass ur boundary.

So pls, Criticise me Maturely pls, as u know, am just a learner, i no even go sch, i just want to write for my pleasure and if others enjoy it too, then the better. But pls, don't abuse me for ur own sake and you might enjoy a Thunder free stay on this thread.

WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE STORY

VIOLENCE - Yes.. But at readers discretion.

SEX - hmmm... Yes, also at readers discretion, lets give the Masturbation crews something to look forward to, buh pls, don't masturbate while reading this work, because ur moaning, and sounds may distract my attention on the story.

So, i hereby call on the 'ANTIMASTURBATION AGENCY OF NIGERIA'[A.A.N] to come and help me keep this masturbation crews and their moaning sounds in proper check..

GAYism- pls, don't even come here atall, if you are a Gay. Cos if i catch u, chai.. U no go like am. I go prosecute and announce ur obituary date b4 i kil u self.

MORAL- i can't promise you that.

If u need a Moral story, i advice u to visit other threads, like Red Ashes, and Tradition by my wife, chuwzypinky, Pamelb by Alone, Fiyah by Silent seduction, Larrysun by Black Maria, Audreytimms by Letting go, Repogirl by False pretenses, Rachaelfst by Wrong number.

Or you can take a priceless stroll down to the Religious section, or better still, go and settle your quarell with your Quran or Bible. You may also try to visit ur Sunday school teacher for stories about king David and King Saul, or how Judas sold Jesus out on OLX.

If after reading all this, you are stil not contented with what you've read, pls don't hesitate to contack Seun, Lalasticlala and Mynd44 to send your greedy self out of NL.

So ladieSNEH and GentlemenSNEH,

YoungiSNEH and OldiSNEH,

SingleSNEH and MarriedSNEH,

VoterSNEH and non VoterSNEH,

InecSNEH and IndependenceSNEH,

PrisonerSNEH and Prison warderSNEH,

NairalanderSNEH and GuestSNEH,

and Lastly, The Masturbating crews, pls get your Creams handy, whisper to ur left hands, tel him, he's about to suffer,

Now, fasten your Reading belts as I arrogantly and Proudly take you on this free Ride.

Welcome on Board.

YOURS SHANGOISTIC
TheBlessedMAN

184 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
About The Book.

COUNTLESS is a story of a guy, named
Darous, whose lust for the opposite sex keeps getting
him in big troubles but he kept
finding one way or the other to escape because he is a
genius. But is Darous really going to escape or he would
meet his doom one day? Just try and read
this interesting rib cracking story to find out.

ATTENTION!=

If you are the type that judges a story by its first updates, then I won't be suprised if you get tired after the 1st 3 updates.

But I implore you to endeavour to read on to the 8th episode. I promise you, you gonna stay glued to it.

I remain your humble learner and writer..... TBM

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
My Ogas.. PAMELB, FIYAH, SMARTESTPOPQUEEN, AND MY OWN WIFE, CHUMZYPINKY.. I hail o.. Com see ur boy..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
Shoutout to My Niggaz... rawgurl samyfreshsmooth , dfo12, Annie939 bimberry1307 princesamuel93 spiceybae vicchi12 Roseygold Ashiat39, rachealfst bellefidel Percentile, ritvin LeMubs, yorhmienerd Opeoluwa99 missuniverse
ewawumi

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
My Buddies... bimberry1307 Stalwert, oracle2, Lleigh Teedeechian, datjohn, Ridwan1821, AgentOfAllah, Crowniey, Countrygirl, honourable356, ojuolu, Abuklaw, , dannybeau, olatex25, Dat9jakid, ritvin pjsmart siralabai YINKS89 Angelsss, Ochyglowsglows RolaDiva, D9ty7, MissRelly, mhiztee, RichieBrown, keeyah sashaa mhizISZY , Cirphrank, OluwabuqqyYOLO, greyce Percentile, DokitaG, agbaoyega , Maggielovely, Idrhas, missnazzy, Boybreezy, Wackyrichy, Osjaay, , Blessytee, elmogaji, Bornita, JohnAdeDavid, 49cents, mzlizabelle, Melonny, Khalipharrel, Flakkydagirl, LarrySun

3 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Cc: PRINCEOFPRINCE. i invite u my Hero members.
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy oh my Gawd.. this intro is enough to make me believe that this story wil be good. Ride on Niggar..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
Johnflowey1738 bro, what can yhu say about this comical introduction? Cos i found it hilarious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tgold1(m): 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
TheblessedMan...... I won't say nothing, Make I just arrange my palmy and fried meet put for pocket, and also..... one for the Road!

safety Landing

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
PrinceOFprince:
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy oh my Gawd.. this intro is enough to make me believe that this story wil be good. Ride on Niggar..
thanks bro, for ur always support. ThanQ
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
Tgold1:
TheblessedMan...... I won't say nothing, Make I just arrange my palmy and fried meet put for pocket, and also..... one for the Road!

safety Landing
lolz... Uwelcome Niggar.. How has life been over there...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
My Ogas.. PAMELB, FIYAH, SMARTESTPOPQUEEN, AND MY OWN WIFE, CHUMZYPINKY.. I hail o.. Com see ur boy..
i wonder what kinda story yhu've gat here Mr, because this intro alone is so grossly hilarious. But yhu've gat ma attention Mr. Go ahead.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
When ar yhu dropping the 1st update sir? Am eagerly anticipating whatever kind of story yhu've gat.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Johnflowey1738(f): 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
PrinceOFprince:
Johnflowey1738 bro, what can yhu say about this comical introduction? Cos i found it hilarious

omo the guy try sha
another flow1738 in the making

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Opeoluwa99(f): 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
Theblessedman I'm here o

Always here to support you

Are you in a contract with sango because I find your closeness with him suspicious o cheesy
Please small sildren are here o and I'm one of them o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
SmartestPopQUEEN:
i wonder what kinda story yhu've gat here Mr, because this intro alone is so grossly hilarious. But yhu've gat ma attention Mr. Go ahead.
ah... My dearest sister, its an honour to have u on this humble thread of mine. I reali app it dear.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
Opeoluwa99:
Theblessedman I'm here o

Always here to support you

Are you in a contract with sango because I find your closeness with him suspicious o cheesy
Please small sildren are here o and I'm one of them o
ah.. My dearest sweet sister.. Thats why i always masturbate at ur sight.. Thanx 4 showin ur beautiful face

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
Johnflowey1738:

omo the guy try sha
bro, thanks 4 d comment.. Buh dat person wey u mention na like comparing an I.G of police with a lowly constable like me o.. Anyway, am humbled.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tgold1(m): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
lolz... Uwelcome Niggar.. How has life been over there...

my brother life ain't fair, but I have purchased a bleaching cream. I just hope it works!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
Tgold1:

my brother life ain't fair, but I have purchased a bleaching cream. I just hope it works!!!
cheesy cheesy ahahah.. U wan take craziness to a new level? Chai, u wan bleach life? Life don suffer 4 ur hand o.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tgold1(m): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
cheesy cheesy ahahah.. U wan take craziness to a new level? Chai, u wan bleach life? Life don suffer 4 ur hand o.

I will so bleach life to the extent that it's alter ego (karma) will plead on its behalf, but I'll do same for karma too

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
ah... My dearest sister, its an honour to have u on this humble thread of mine. I reali app it dear.
yhu are welcome dear, just start already. Its been long since my last visit to NL.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
Tgold1:

yhu guys will never stop being funny, will yhu? Com on! Thats so hilarious.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
Tgold1:

I will do bleach life to the extent that it's alter ego (karma) willplead on its behalf, but I'll do same for karma too
are yhu sure yhu can handle Karma? because that thing is a B*tch.. Yhu know..

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
Johnflowey1738:

omo the guy try sha
i thought as much bro.. The guy is really talented. Lets wait and see what he's got up his sleeves.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
Tgold1:

I will do bleach life to the extent that it's alter ego (karma) willplead on its behalf, but I'll do same for karma too
Tgold, are yhu sure yhu can stand up to Karma? Just as Queenliz says, He is a B*tch yhu know..

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
SmartestPopQUEEN:
yhu are welcome dear, just start already. Its been long since my last visit to NL.
ok. Right away ma...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
Tgold1:

I will so bleach life to the extent that it's alter ego (karma) will plead on its behalf, but I'll do same for karma too
abeg o.. Hav mercy on Karma o..
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tgold1(m): 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
SmartestPopQUEEN:
are yhu sure yhu can handle Karma? because that thing is a B*tch.. Yhu know..

my one and only smartestPopCorn, sorry smartestPopqueen, I am aware of the fact that karma is a b*tch , even death is the sister....

but I have them all under control.

Ehn Ehn, wey that Sango descendant of a boy, palmy wan dey high me o.

start story and make you arrange two female vampire for me for the night, all the Olosho for my area No dey arand, dem go do evangelism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tgold1(m): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
PrinceOFprince:
Tgold, are yhu sure yhu can stand up to Karma? Just as Queenliz says, sHe is a B*tch yhu know..

I am aware brotherly, karma is my b*itch. I eff it anyao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
Tgold1:

my one and only smartestPopCorn, sorry smartestPopqueen, I am aware of the fact that karma is a b*tch , even death is the sister....

start story and make you arrange to female vampire for me for the night, all the Olosho for my area Ni dey arand, dem go do evangelism.
no worry bro. Just sit down and relax. Update is very near..
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
Tgold1:

start story and make you arrange to female vampire for me for the night, all the Olosho for my area Ni dey arand, dem go do evangelism.
lolz. Hope yhu know what yhu are doing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
no worry bro. Just sit down and relax. Update is very near..
oh man, just update already.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.