Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

Help Me - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Help Me (512 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me by mywayin(m): 11:52am On Dec 21, 2009
Please NL am inluv wit somebody but i dont know how to say it to her.pls help me.
Re: Help Me by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2009
Well all I can say is, don't spring the 'L' word on her if you guys aren't even dating yet.
I suggest you date for a couple of months (I'm sure you think, Bleep that I wanna tell her now!!)
but you'll just scare her away if you say it to soon then spill the beans on her. Just ask her out on a date,
or ask her to join you for something you know that she thinks is fun also. treat her right, and she'll fall into your lap
and you can tell her all the fuzzy warm things you're feeling, just wait a bit for it. lol.
Re: Help Me by Kelvinj(m): 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2009
Dont tell her just put it on tv/radio ads
Re: Help Me by chocomillo(f): 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2009
Just be urself,actions beat anything else smiley

(1) (Reply)

Lean On Me / Discover The Hidden Secrets Of Dating Like Romeo And Juliet / Gentle Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.