Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco (40616 Views)

Nina Onyenobi And Her New Boyfriend, Tony, Enjoy Their Vacation in Miami / Ayo Makun Poses In Matching Outfit With Family, Enjoying Their Vacation / Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by alfa2016: 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
Actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and her husband Captain Ekeinde are currently in Morocco for vacation.

Today the couple visited the popular Medina market and shared the photos with their fans.

See below:

Today the couple visited the popular Medina …
http://mojidelano.com/2017/03/photos-of-actress-omotola-and-husband-enjoying-their-vacation-in-morocco/

More photos on the blog

3 Likes

Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by ngmgeek(m): 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by fkpboss: 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nawa for nairaland o undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by oviejnr(m): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ok, good for them but

16 Likes

Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by iyobs7(f): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
This woman is fine!

21 Likes

Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by IamAirforce1: 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
See as market neat for Morocco

But come Naija market, you go nearly vomit

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by mokoshalb(m): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
nice

Looking for a web developer..? check my signature...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by vizkiz: 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Chai..Just one night with omotola is all I ask for. Just one night, only the tip I will not move embarassed

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by Pharrel22(m): 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Olowolayemo
Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by henrydadon(m): 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
here in France where i stay we don't give a fuvk

4 Likes

Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by pennytrate: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
● ● ● ● ●
Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by DixonKuntz: 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
undecided useless ugly black B!TCH!!!

2 Likes

Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by Jeffrey12(m): 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nice...

but wetin concern me...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by TellMeTheTruth(m): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
When will Nigerian streets be this neat?

3 Likes

Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
Aaaaah! Moro what? So morocco is now a tourist attraction, smh. So since Nigerians can't import now, they are now exporting theirselves. Issokay. You left Obudu Cattle Ranch, Ijesha Falls, et al to go to morocco of all places to have fun huh?

Una don try, clap for yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by AngelicBeing: 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
tongue
Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by guy30stainless(m): 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lovely

3 Shares

Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by dacherish(m): 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
Good example of a discipline Celebrity not all this tontodike madness if they dont know the law of kama they should find it out. I celebrate with her fine woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by Okuda(m): 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
alfa2016:
Actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and her husband Captain Ekeinde are currently in Morocco for vacation.

Today the couple visited the popular Medina market and shared the photos with their fans.

See below:

Today the couple visited the popular Medina …
http://mojidelano.com/2017/03/photos-of-actress-omotola-and-husband-enjoying-their-vacation-in-morocco/

More photos on the blog

se as many people stand dey look super star for back back grin grin
Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by nkemjacob2(m): 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
IamAirforce1:
See as market neat for Morocco

But come Naija market, you go nearly vomit
na 2day u no say Nigeria done collapsed?

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by IamAirforce1: 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
nkemjacob2:
na 2day u no say Nigeria done collapsed?
grin grin
Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by Bridget95(f): 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
vizkiz:
Chai..Just one night with omotola is all I ask for. Just one night, only the tip I will not move embarassed
someone's mum?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by tmanny1: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
sweet sweet loving

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by ChommyforGod(f): 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
God please bless me with a man that will LOVE me and ADORE me..and i will treat him like my KING for the rest of our LIVES

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by oladipo322(m): 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
vizkiz:
u really need help

5 Likes

Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by Jode(m): 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
Okuda:

se as many people stand dey look super star for back back grin grin
so u nor fit talk ur talk without qouting abi u feel say na everybody dey use android phone.
Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by naughtyDiana: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
chai! all I can think of are the wonderful rugs and fabrics one could buy in morocco. even Hollywood's A-listers patronise the Moroccans for their fabrics and rugs.

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by dessz(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
nonsense post,

Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by Tazdroid(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
Back then, to go village na vacation, it was a great feeling during the holiday period. But all that is becoming history and is slowly losing its appeal.

Nowadays, people usually go to their villages for candle procession and wake keeping ceremonies

Tell me people, is the village only a place of sorrows?

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Gives Yoruba Lessons To Julie Adenuga / Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke / D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.