Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Leave Big Brother Naija Alone - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Leave Big Brother Naija Alone (434 Views)

Big Brother Naija: Kiddwaya Kisses & Fingers Erica To Orgasm / Legend Extra Stout To Sponsor Big Brother Naija Double Wahala / Soma & Marvis Kissing In Bed On Big Brother Naija (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leave Big Brother Naija Alone by Blonchilli(m): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
I just saw a post asking what is the relevance of Big Brother and kudos to the nairalanders who gave logical reasons. I know I will get bashed by some users but let's be logical for a minute.
Few weeks ago I never saw myself watching big brother( and I still don't) but that doesn't mean I hate the show or criticize them for being morally wrong. Just thesame way some people bash the Otedolas for throwing Tea parties, it's their money and they can do whatever the bloody hell they want. Nigerians are also quick to judge people for their sins when they have log of wood in their eyes. The few times I've seen the show I didn't see a sex scene and they're not doing what you wouldn't do on your day to day lives. You the father that deny your wife and kids for a chick, or the sexual predator who takes opportunity of any lady vulnerable or that girl who doesn't know the guy she likes and the boasters of private jets grin.
teelaw4life and ITbomb gave the best logical example for it. They've made some people celebrities and they've made few people richer as well as having a programme to watch. How about the housewife who's bored of Africa Magic and Telemundo or the kid who sits and just watch the TV. Growing up I hated football and always asked my friends and dad what he enjoys from 22 men running in pants chasing a ball but 8 years ago when I started I've loved football and even my ex knew I don't joke with it. Maybe I will love big brother too if I give it a chance.
So Dear Nigerians if you don't like the programme leave BBN alone. Call to ban the programme is uncalled for and you would make people loose their source of income. They're not stealing, robbing, using anyone for ritualist but they're making a living and entertaining us. To the religious fanatics that can't tell when their gods are milking them dry and galavanting round the globe using your tithe and seed to live the life and you bash BBN for doing no wrong leave BBN alone and get a life. There's a reason it's rated 18!!!

3 Likes

Re: Leave Big Brother Naija Alone by teelaw4life(m): 11:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
Blonchilli:

So Dear Nigerians if you don't like the programme leave BBN alone. Call to ban the programme is uncalled for and you would make people loose their source of income. They're not stealing, robbing, using anyone for ritualist but they're making a living and entertaining us. To the religious fanatics that can't tell when their gods are milking them dry and galavanting round the globe using your tithe and seed to live the life and you bash BBN for doing no wrong leave BBN alone and get a life. There's a reason it's rated 18!!!

I tire for my fellow Nigerians oo. It's an employment avenue and opportunity for some people yet they want it taken off airwaves. There's a reason why Africa is backward, our close- mindedness and genuine wish for another's failure will continue to be the bane of development for us. Especially nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2017 Latest Nigerian Nollywood Movies - Abuse 1 / Why You Have To See These Movies This Weekend / Comedy Skit- Tittle Mmm Madness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.