Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State (6896 Views)

Defection Saga: Benue State House Of Assembly Taken Over By Policemen (PHOTOS) / 2019: Benue To Produce First Governor Of The Idoma Extraction After 47 Years / INEC Receives Petition For Recall Of Abubakar Kuk, Kano House Of Assembly Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
Rt. Hon. Anthony Adole Ogidi, an Idoma man who hails from Ette, Igbo-eze North, Enugu State. He is representing Igbo-eze North II Constituency in Enugu state house of assembly for the second term.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by digoster(m): 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
The idoma tribe are good people

10 Likes

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
From your post, he is from
Enugu state. Is it an offence to represent his constituency?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by mich24(m): 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
Good to know, he is one of us...

If you don't know us then know us today, our names starts with (I)

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
That's a reason why Nnamdi Kanu says Idomas are part of the Biafraan clan...they look like Igbos, having Igbo sounding names, share the same DNA and have cultural similarities. I know this Idoma girl that looks just like an Igbo girl and her name is Adamma...tall, slim, light like Enugu girls.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by mark666: 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
Mayor himself. I hail

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
venai:
From your post, he is from Enugu state. Is it an offence to represent his constituency?
That shows Igbo are accommodative and tolerant

20 Likes

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by kingzizzy: 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
There are many people who dont know that Enugu state has an Idoma minority. Most Idomas of Enugu state speak fluent Igbo, have Igbo sounding names.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by Young03(m): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
Is Ette in kogi state or enugu state cos the two states have been claiming ownership of that place

remember my days at umu ogbu agu in enugu ezike close to ette

some ette pple claim they r from enugu while some claim they r kogi

1 Like

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
kingzizzy:
There are many people who dont know that Enugu state has an Idoma minority. Most Idomas of Enugu state speak fluent Igbo, have Igbo sounding names.
True

16 Likes

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by FemiFimile: 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
Wat is it with u ipob and the idoma/igala people?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by Idomapikin: 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
mich24:
Good to know, he is one of us...

If you don't know us then know us today, our names starts with (I)
oyine abole?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by ZombieTERROR: 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
FemiFimile:
They don come
The problem with this people is that they don't travel anywhere except stay in oshogbo open a nairaland account and knack head on the floor .....

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by dreamwords: 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
FemiFimile:

Blood ties.

9 Likes

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
sean1000x:
That's a reason why Nnamdi Kanu says Idomas are part of the Biafraan clan...they look like Igbos, having Igbo sounding names, share the same DNA and have cultural similarities. I know this Idoma girl that looks just like an Igbo girl and her name is Adamma...tall, slim, light like Enugu girls.

Very true!!! I know Ada,Ugo(guy),Onyeka(girl),Ikenna etc. All Idoma.

13 Likes

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
digoster:

True.

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by SalamRushdie: 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
digoster:

And how do you know
Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by OreMI22: 11:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
Personally, i love Idoma people. They are very similar to igbos. Hardworking, intelligent and beautiful.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by ESDKING: 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
Some parts of Benue and Kogi are parts and parcel Biafra. We are one.

14 Likes

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by digoster(m): 12:07am On Mar 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

And how do you know
they are good bro, trust me

1 Like

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by nengibo: 3:07am On Mar 22, 2017
venai:
From your post, he is from
Enugu state. Is it an offence to represent his constituency?
I wonder oh
Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by ImperialYoruba: 3:37am On Mar 22, 2017
Not interested. cool
Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by DoyenExchange: 7:28am On Mar 22, 2017
What matters is for him to represent his constituency well.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by enemmo(f): 7:51am On Mar 22, 2017
sean1000x:

HmmmMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmM
Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by Caseless: 7:53am On Mar 22, 2017
Ayam nat andastanding.
Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by Caseless: 7:58am On Mar 22, 2017
iSlayer2:

Blood ties.
liar!
Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by Caseless: 8:01am On Mar 22, 2017
iSlayer2:

Very true!!! I know Ada,Ugo(guy),Onyeka(girl),Ikenna etc. All Idoma.
lol! I'm waiting for one idoma name that sounds igbotic.
Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by laudate: 8:07am On Mar 22, 2017
FemiFimile:

Help me ask dem!! angry They are always trying to attach other groups to their proposed republic.

iSlayer2:
Blood ties.

Which dirty blood ties? Una don come again with your tales by moonlight! sad
Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by pazienza(m): 8:13am On Mar 22, 2017
Why exactly are Afonjas, including the slimy Afonja man hitting their head on ground over the blood ties between Idomas and Igbos in Ette?

Yes! The Idomas in Etteh community in Enugu have blood ties with Igbos in Etteh community.

Mr Ogidi is a good man. Afonjas can now go and do the needful.

9 Likes

Re: Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State by dreamwords: 8:20am On Mar 22, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“yoruba Men, Benjamin Adekunle & Obsanjo Won The Biafran War For Nigeria” — Reno / Residents Decry Absence Of Functioning Streetlights In Osogbo / Lagos | Okobaba/agbowa Re-development | Masterplan | Preparation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.