Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,868 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

All Banks Operates With The Same Ponzi Scheme Method - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / All Banks Operates With The Same Ponzi Scheme Method (418 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) / NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Banks Operates With The Same Ponzi Scheme Method by FX(m): 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
I was at the bank today to deposit money. As the cashier collected my money, she used the money to pay another client waiting. Is that not using Peter's money to pay Paul. Abeg that is Ponzi scheme. Any day we remove our money from any bank, that bank will just crash immediately. They all depend on our money to stay afloat. One day all these banks will surely crash when e-currency rules the world. Invest in bitcoin today and thank me in 50 years time.
Re: All Banks Operates With The Same Ponzi Scheme Method by rottennaija(m): 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
FX:
I was at the bank today to deposit money. As the cashier collected my money, she used the money to pay another client waiting. Is that not using Peter's money to pay Paul. Abeg that is Ponzi scheme. Any day we remove our money from any bank, that bank will just crash immediately. They all depend on our money to stay afloat. One day all these banks will surely crash when e-currency rule the world. Invest in bitcoin today and thank me in 50 years time.

Na today? If not for anything, MMM has open my eyes to financial slavery banks engage in

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kringles For Sale / 12$ Payza Fund For Sale / 40k In 6days ..... Simply The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.