Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Nigerians Attacked In Polokwane, South Africa(pictures) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerians Attacked In Polokwane, South Africa(pictures) (1599 Views)

U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester / South Africa: Foreign-owned Businesses Attacked In New Wave Of Xenophobia / "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Attacked In Polokwane, South Africa(pictures) by ehispapa(m): 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
According to a Facebook user residing in south Africa. Nigerians in that part of the country have been under attack for the past two weeks and the police and media doing nothing about it.

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Polokwane, South Africa(pictures) by ademasta(m): 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
Haaa
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Polokwane, South Africa(pictures) by 14(m): 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
The problem we are only looking or see SA at fault and ignoring the real issues here. If you have 250 000 nigerians in south africa, ask yourself why dont you have 250 000 South africans in Nigeria. When you discover your answer, it would be the reason why all this is happening.
You have large number of poor nigerians going to seek better life in South Africa, when they arrive there, they meet the locals who are poor, also looking to better their lives. The pie is so little, and the people are many. Thats where the issues are, poor locals and poor foreigners fighting for that small pie. So, can you blame South africa alone in this case and forget to look at the countries where these foreigners are coming from.
South africa resources cant carter for every African, parkistani, bangladeshi. The soon the leaders across africa start to take good care of their citizens, there wont be these xenophobia.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Polokwane, South Africa(pictures) by gbegemaster(m): 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
This is too bad

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Polokwane, South Africa(pictures) by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 22, 2017
where is this South African lady on this forum that always support how their people are killing other Africans unjustly

Cc ZarZar

come o food is ready...

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Polokwane, South Africa(pictures) by mykelmeezy: 1:15am On Mar 22, 2017
this one weak me

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Polokwane, South Africa(pictures) by Nobody: 5:19am On Mar 22, 2017
sasko:
where is this South African lady on this forum that always support how their people are killing other Africans unjustly

Cc ZarZar

come o food is ready...

I already discussed this elsewhere. IDK who hit that guy & for what reason but it certainly wasn't xenophobia as they claim. I got a friend living in Nirvana, just opposite Ivy Park where they claim this incident happened & she's unaware of any attacks going on in that part of the country. Not every quarrel & beating is xenophobia, because when it's xenophobia, it's all-inclusive. Nigerians always want to be the centre of attention. Why would they beat only Nigerians, when Somalis are also disliked as much? Somalis live right across the road in Nirvana. What of other nationalities? Makes no sense. I wouldn't be surprised if this was just a civil dispute that ended badly for the "Nigerian". Until I see a mob chasing people & not just pictures of injuries I don't even know how/ why they happened...I'm not buying the story.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Polokwane, South Africa(pictures) by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 22, 2017
14:
The problem we are only looking or see SA at fault and ignoring the real issues here. If you have 250 000 nigerians in south africa, ask yourself why dont you have 250 000 South africans in Nigeria. When you discover your answer, it would be the reason why all this is happening.
You have large number of poor nigerians going to seek better life in South Africa, when they arrive there, they meet the locals who are poor, also looking to better their lives. The pie is so little, and the people are many. Thats where the issues are, poor locals and poor foreigners fighting for that small pie. So, can you blame South africa alone in this case and forget to look at the countries where these foreigners are coming from.
South africa resources cant carter for every African, parkistani, bangladeshi. The soon the leaders across africa start to take good care of their citizens, there wont be these xenophobia.

14, they claim this happened in Ivy Park. Come on, have you seen Ivy Park? Lah di dah people live in Ivy Park. I'm sure many of the people in Ivy Park can't even form a fist grin I'd have understood have they said Seshego but Ivy Park? Nah.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Polokwane, South Africa(pictures) by scully95: 7:47am On Mar 22, 2017
14:

Are you ok ? How many are they in South Africa ? (Some 49m +) How many Nigerians in total do you have ? (Some 200m+) Why do you reason like a kindergarten ?

The last time i even checked how many South Africans died in that fake pastor Synagogue fake building that collapsed ? They are a total minority in Nigeria the same way Nigerians are in S.A. You get it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Polokwane, South Africa(pictures) by LeSudAfricaine: 8:26am On Mar 22, 2017
14:
that's the truth bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Polokwane, South Africa(pictures) by ehispapa(m): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2017
ZarZar:

14, they claim this happened in Ivy Park. Come on, have you seen Ivy Park? Lah di dah people live in Ivy Park. I'm sure many of the people in Ivy Park can't even form a fist grin I'd have understood have they said Seshego but Ivy Park? Nah.

This attack has a xenophobic coloration as 5 Nigerians were attack same day at different location in this Polokwane Region. i am in south africa at the moment.
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Polokwane, South Africa(pictures) by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 22, 2017
ehispapa:

This attack has a xenophobic coloration as 5 Nigerians were attack same day at different location in this Polokwane Region. i am in south africa at the moment.

How come they missed you & you're still here? grin
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Polokwane, South Africa(pictures) by MduZA: 10:19am On Mar 22, 2017
ZarZar:

How come they missed you & you're still here? grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Polokwane, South Africa(pictures) by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 22, 2017
When a South African man beats you
thats when you know police is your friend
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Polokwane, South Africa(pictures) by ehispapa(m): 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
MduZA:

lol

You can come look for me yourself. More over you keep denying it but it's now in all papers.
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Polokwane, South Africa(pictures) by 14(m): 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Nigerians are such siessies, any little fight with a local, it will be turned into xenophobia.

I remember some drug dealer in Cape town who hot caught by polife and swallowed the drugs, supsiquently those drugs he swallowed killed him. and in nigeria, they said police choked him to death.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Polokwane, South Africa(pictures) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
14:

Nigerians are such siessies, any little fight with a local, it will be turned into xenophobia.

I remember some drug dealer in Cape town who hot caught by polife and swallowed the drugs, supsiquently those drugs he swallowed killed him. and in nigeria, they said police choked him to death.

lol
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Polokwane, South Africa(pictures) by 14(m): 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
scully95:

Are you ok ? How many are they in South Africa ? (Some 49m +) a many Nigerians in total do you have ? (Some 200m+) Why do you reason like a kindergarten ?

The last time i even checked how many South Africans died in that fake pastor Synagogue fake building that collapsed ? They are a total minority in Nigeria the same way Nigerians are in S.A. You get it.

Majority of nigerians in south africa are using asylum seeker status. Thell me if there is war in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Polokwane, South Africa(pictures) by SmartchoicesNG: 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
zarzar what with this dimwitted threads again?
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Polokwane, South Africa(pictures) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
zarzar what with this dimwitted threads again?

Ask your lying brodas tongue
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Polokwane, South Africa(pictures) by SmartchoicesNG: 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
Grow up and get busy. Goodnight no time for un-progressive gists. Meanwhile RIP to Mosalefa.

ZarZar:

Ask your lying brodas tongue
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Polokwane, South Africa(pictures) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
Grow up and get busy. Goodnight no time for un-progressive gists. Meanwhile RIP to Mosalefa.

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Polokwane, South Africa(pictures) by Amoto94(m): 10:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
There is no place like a home.

(1) (Reply)

Trump Puts Army On Four Hour Notice To Deploy To US Streets For First Time(Video / . / Racially Motivated Murder In Mississippi - Caught On Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.