Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:46 PM

United States Of Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United States Of Africa (1176 Views)

Buhari Leaves For United States Of America Tomorrow For Meeting With Trump / Aisha Buhari Hosts Women Leaders From All 36 States Of Nigeria (Photos) / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United States Of Africa by abula112(m): 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
I keep thinking about the idea everyday, obviously am not the first to do that. Gadaffi did before he was killed, probably because of the idea, then mugbe, cant really say how long his ganna live now(but he is old already, so no need to kill him grin).
But seriously what do u guys think about the idea, i know we are not ready yet but its possible in the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: United States Of Africa by abula112(m): 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
U.S.A

1 Like

Re: United States Of Africa by Horus(m): 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc4TDIlCcpM

United States of Africa - (Akon)

Akon says that if it was up to him, Africa would be a one country, one currency, united under one governing Federated States.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United States Of Africa by Earth2Metahuman: 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
So this failed experiment called nigeria never tire una ba?
You want to lump xenophobia people with boko haram and sex freaks from kenya?
Kolewerk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: United States Of Africa by abula112(m): 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:

Kolewerk

But china and even diverse america achieved it

1 Like

Re: United States Of Africa by gbegemaster(m): 11:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:

Kolewerk
Lol. I tire oh.

1 Like

Re: United States Of Africa by Blue3k(m): 11:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
As much as I like pan Africanism getting African to cooperate is tough. Nobody wants to merge countries. Many seccession movements going on. Let's start in Nigeria with Biafra. Then Cameroon with Southern Cameroon/ Anglophone Cameroon. Central African Republic has one.

Since your for idea of United States of Africa which country would you want Nigeria to Unify with First OP. I'll give my pick if you answer.
Re: United States Of Africa by Earth2Metahuman: 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
abula112:

But china and even diverse america achieved it
does china have over 500 tribes in just one country or have so many people who can stand each other?

2 Likes

Re: United States Of Africa by abula112(m): 11:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
Blue3k:
As much as I like pan Africanism getting African to cooperate is tough. Nobody wants to merge countries. Many seccession movements going on. Let's start in Nigeria with Biafra. Then Cameroon with Southern Cameroon/ Anglophone Cameroon. Central African Republic has one.

Since your down with Central African Republic which country would you want Nigeria to Unify with First.
Obviously its neighbors
Re: United States Of Africa by abula112(m): 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
Cc:
Emaprince
Ibime
Airmark
Coogar
Giyazz
Glacierz
Jason21
Guykhena
limerick
Kr0ne
Ksslib
Captainflash
Elymaxiimus
Funlordjnr
YoungDaNaval
Obainojazz
Dj5naira
Jigsawkillah
ZachHugo
Geoxpress
Gottoboy
Sosiqdude
Liricyst
Obesemf
Sinizia
Dklef
Heywhizzy
Iceskidd
Hydrog3n
Whiz10
Kineticist
Paayne
Mrkang
Nastynic
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: United States Of Africa by Horus(m): 11:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
Since a passport is required for travel from one African country to another, moving across the continent is a nightmare. We need a single African passport for Africans to move freely around the continent, and it will be easier doing business in Africa
Re: United States Of Africa by abula112(m): 11:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
Horus:
Since a passport is required for travel from one African country to another, moving across the continent is a nightmare. We need a single African passport for Africans to move freely around the continent, and it will be easier doing business in Africa

I think thats already in existence, there is AU passport , search google to know more

1 Like

Re: United States Of Africa by jamex93(m): 12:12am On Mar 22, 2017
biafra no go want gree
Re: United States Of Africa by Blue3k(m): 1:22am On Mar 22, 2017
abula112:

Obviously its neighbors

Not much of answer but I'll except it. I would start with Benin Republic because I feel since the have small Yoruba population and decent port to move goods. The would benefit for cheap Gas for power. Next they aren't that populous and would be smoother since the aren't "too muslim". Next Togo then Niger Republic.

1 Like

Re: United States Of Africa by abula112(m): 7:38am On Mar 22, 2017
If three countries can agree to this, nigeria for quick west unification, south africa for south, egypt for north, cant say for east, maybe kenya, dont really know a country of influence in the east
Re: United States Of Africa by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 22, 2017
Frontpage material. Lalasticlala come n see o.
I really do support this but its not gonna be easy, since all africa leader are excellent in greed and power drunk.
Re: United States Of Africa by Horus(m): 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
abula112:

I think thats already in existence, there is AU passport , search google to know more

Ok
Re: United States Of Africa by Blue3k(m): 3:11am On Apr 02, 2017
Re: United States Of Africa by Nobody: 5:17am On Apr 02, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:

Kolewerk
cheesy
Re: United States Of Africa by Nobody: 5:20am On Apr 02, 2017
altechtic:
Frontpage material. Lalasticlala come n see o.
I really do support this but its not gonna be easy, since all africa leader are excellent in greed and power drunk.
I agree this is front page material.
Re: United States Of Africa by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 02, 2017
There are a few question I have regarding a United States of Africa:
1)Who will be the leader of the United States of Africa?
2)In Which country will the Military headquarters be located?
3)What happens when millions of Africans from poor countries like Sudan,Somalia,Niger,Eritrea flood to prosperous countries like South Africa,Namibia,Botswana?
Re: United States Of Africa by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
There are a few question I have regarding a United States of Africa:
1)Who will be the leader of the United States of Africa?
2)In Which country will the Military headquarters be located?
3)What happens when millions of Africans from poor countries like Sudan,Somalia,Niger,Eritrea flood to prosperous countries like South Africa,Namibia,Botswana?
1. Its gonna be a democratic elected person, any person from any country... So far you hav the peoples love
2. Millitary headquarter would be located based on the best location, e.g central africa, where it can reach other region in a fast period
3. Wealth will be evenly distributed accross all regions, all depends on goverment
Re: United States Of Africa by Horus(m): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5DyBe8sTIg

United States of Africa A Dream to Reality Speech by PLO Lumumba

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Problem / Why Northern Youths Gave Ultimatum To Igbos- Ex-aig / Al-mustapha’s Stay In Prison Has Affected His Mind — Opadokun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.