Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Exchange Your Bitcoin At A Dynamic Rate. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exchange Your Bitcoin At A Dynamic Rate. (410 Views)

We Activate, Register And Exchange Your Pinkcoin For Cash / Buy, Sell & Exchange Your Skrill, Neteller, Paypal,pm,btc. Etc Instant Payment / Exchange Your Itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Card For Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exchange Your Bitcoin At A Dynamic Rate. by KOLAD: 7:28am On Mar 22, 2017
Dear All,

Do you know you can exchange your naira to bitcoin and vice-versa using the dynamic international rate?

Do you know you can get your money(naira) instantly in your account as soon as the bitcoin you transferred to us is confirmed, which is 30 minutes(the window for confirming a transaction and avoiding double spend on the network).

Do you know you can receive the value of the bitcoin at your locked in price if you effect the transaction within 30 minutes(transaction expires after 30 minutes of initiating it); not minding if the rate has gone up after you locked in the price?

These and many more transactional opportunies are available at www.cryptohawk.com, a subsidiary of FSHSMS.COM.

Thanks as you give a trial that will convince you to be a permanent partner with us.
Re: Exchange Your Bitcoin At A Dynamic Rate. by Jj222(f): 7:38am On Mar 22, 2017
I don't understand this bitcoin thing. my friend told me to give him 15k for him to register me .I gave him money since January I have not seen my money or any thing.must I bring two people before I get my money back?.
Re: Exchange Your Bitcoin At A Dynamic Rate. by Olachase(m): 7:59am On Mar 22, 2017
Jj222:
I don't understand this bitcoin thing. my friend told me to give him 15k for him to register me .I gave him money since January I have not seen my money or any thing.must I bring two people before I get my money back?.
lol ur guy must have eaten ur money bitcoins is world currency have you heard about tbc contact me I will tell you all you need to kw I will put you through in one month you are making it in life see my signature
Re: Exchange Your Bitcoin At A Dynamic Rate. by KOLAD: 8:12am On Mar 22, 2017
Jj222:

Hi,

Bitcoin is a virtual currency that you can generate value with. It is like buying gold or forex and keeping it till it appreciates in value for onward conversion to your currency of choice.
Likewise, you may provide service and get paid in bitcoin, which you can convert to your local currency and vice versa. That is where www.cryptohawk.com comes in.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Get $150 Adsense Per Day Method / Realmen Initiative / Upgrade Your Business With Kinsoft ERP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.