Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,383 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria (15504 Views)

Is Accounting A Compulsory Subject In Studying Banking And Finance? / Subject Needed To Pass In Studying Public Administration / Interested In Studying In The UK? Think Bangor University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgozie(m): 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
mbv90:
WiziAgozie thanks for the good work you are doing here but I have a question. How much will be needed in my statement of account before I can be given a visa? After schooling can I stay back and work? Thanks

yes bro u can
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by willjoe: 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
WiziAgozie:
zero seven zero six nine three two seven seven two five
already gave up on ur side. I was sending messages and asking questions, you did as though i'm begging for cash. Not a single reply. Don't know if same outcome lies if i give a try again
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by majour(m): 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
WiziAgozie:

chance are 80%
Put me thru on the steps needed, let's change the course of our destinies.
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by munezo(m): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
Why is this house quiet?
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgoziee(m): 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
munezo:
Why is this house quiet?
grin cheesy
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by critic9ja: 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
Mr WiziAgozie can i also apply with statement of result only for masters programme, is NYSC compulsory before i can do my masters in austria? happy new year cheers.
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by DJCaeser: 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
Relative to the Austrian student visa....Please house, is the bank statement also required to go through legalization process? Is eligibility letter absolutely necessary? Thanks alot
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by klbakare(m): 11:59am On Jul 28, 2018
WiziAgozie:
If you are interested in studying in Austria at B. SC. M.sc , PhD levels... go online look for universities offering your course in Austria get your International passport ready,educational documents ready, book appointment online for legalization at Austria embassy no u can get the closest available date in 2 months time, get Ur court declaration of age #500 when you do it yourself at a high court, ur parents or guardian should sign no fake signatures. ur birth certificate from Npc(National population commission) 3,000-5000naira as the case may be... your police character certificate 6,0000naira in Alagbo Lagos... Or 15,000 upwards else where

Step 1: take your educational documents to federal ministry of education Abuja and authenticate it,(authentication is a process of educational documents verification upon verification the documents will be seal it will cost you 300naira per document excluding expenses for 800naira waec scratch card, remita printout, internet checking of result in ministry of education authentication via a express or proxy can cost u 500naira per documents ) and get eligibility letter(leta showing u are eligible to study 5000naira when u do it yourself it takes one week..through express or proxy it takes less number of days for 20,000naira at this stage u have to be careful so u don't get fake one which is a turnoff at d embassy) from the federal ministry of education address to the Austria embassy no. 9 Usman street Maitama Abuja
Step 2: u take ur educational documents with ur court declaration of age, not, police character with one photocopies each to ministry of foreign affairs at federal secretariat tafa balewa house abuja for another authentication u will pay 1500naira via express per page u will get it done in an hours time
Step 3: head to the embassy on the date of ur appointment with all ur processed documents from education and foreign affairs... Pay 120,000 for the embassy lawyer verification fee.u will be given a receipt.. Submit your documents and fill ur questionnaire and submit ur passports... The lawyer will visit all ur school attended go to educational and foreign verify everything and will call u ,will visit ur parents anywhere they stay in Nigeria and discuss with them about your intention to travel... The lawyer verification process is 6weeks as the case may be. After the lawyer is done the embassy will contact u to come forward for legalization of documents that ur document is authentic u will pay €30 per educational documents ...then the embassy will seal your documents with their stamp...extra copies will be seal upon request
Step 4: forward your documents to the school u intend to apply... In 6weeks period after application deadline u will receive admission 100% because their embassy has OK ur documents. Ur admission Leta is valid for 2years even if u Dont leave immediately
Step 5. Visa application : €60, air ticket reservation, admission Leta, bank statement, renewEd police character, medical insurance from unitrust 29,000naira travel insurance from Aiico 13,000 accomodation proof U can pay €250,300,400 for accommodation monthly basis, if u share accommodation u will pay less I will sort that one for u.
Step. 6 when u get to Austria after enrollment, if ur course that u applied for is taught in German u have to learn German for one year A1,A,2 German for 120euro per semester after which u start ur program proper... Then b1 b2 German u will continue with wen u start ur program
50euro monthly upkeep job 8euro perhour u will work 20hrs monthly.

You didn't mention proof of funds
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgoziee(m): 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
klbakare:

You didn't mention proof of funds

4million bank statement will be enough.
Some process has changed as to language proficiency and 200k embassy lawyer verificatn fee feel free to reach me on zero seven zero six nine three two seven seven two five
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgoziee(m): 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
DJCaeser:
Relative to the Austrian student visa....Please house, is the bank statement also required to go through legalization process? Is eligibility letter absolutely necessary? Thanks alot
Yes bank statement it is required new development as to gettn the eligibility leta, its no longer important, special entrance qualificatn from the sch u graduated signed by the registrar is more important
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgoziee(m): 10:50am On Sep 08, 2018
KingOfThePay:
How can one contact you
zero eight one five three two four two four six five
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by gud4real: 7:15am On Oct 21, 2018
Pls, kindly help with the list of cheap schools in Austria available ailable for admission and doesn't require TOEFL or ielt. thanks
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by jiigga: 10:22am On Dec 16, 2018
@wiziagoziee..

hello bro.. hows it goin sir? i read the thread and it seems you are kinda like the go-to guy for the austrian protocol.

if so, i hope its ok to ask one quick question, please. if thats ok?

when payin the fees, is ONE SEMESTER fee payment enough to proceed with the visa application? any idea??

i mean, im goin in for a masters program & im sayin, is ONE SEMESTER FEE payment acceptable to go ahead with the visa application??

if you may respond, that will be appreciated bro.. thank you very much !!
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by mekuso89(m): 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
WiziAgoziee:

zero eight one five three two four two four six five
hello bro are you still doing the travel stuff am interested I want to study in Austria Bsc am 30 years

are you in lagos

1 Like

Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by DJCaeser: 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
the bank statement is not required at that stage. I did not use eligibility letter at all.
just got my visa last month.I must confess it wasn't easy
DJCaeser:
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by ChibuGP: 5:49am On Sep 23, 2019
Hello everyone, I am interested in studying masters program in Austria, I would like to know if I will authenticate or certify my certificate and documents in our respective ministries here before applying to my university of interest.
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by deltateam: 6:13am On Sep 23, 2019
WiziAgozie:
Ready to study in Salzburg University Austria. Good academic standards, Degree ,masters ,PhD programs available. Do contact me the school has the cheapest tuition fees in Europe 365euros per semester for German taught courses, €726 for courses taught in English. U will be happy u did, because you will do most things yourself I will only guide you through, with my experience and having help lots of people it will definitely happen for you +2348119649985, u can work while studying.feel free to ask questions here I will reply you right here

Do you think €365 is #365? We are talking of #146 000 here. Besides why is it per semester?

Are you a scammer?
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by jayjaycool(m): 7:48am On Sep 27, 2019
deltateam:

Do you think €365 is #365? We are talking of #146 000 here. Besides why is it per semester?

Are you a scammer?

Oga you are funny o. Do you know how much the counterparts in Europe pay for collegiate education? That are you are scammer part, I don't see what warranted that question...

This bros has given you value enough that if you like you can go do it yourself so why are u sounding bitter? Or are u expecting to pay 365naira per semester in a country that is not yours.

1 Like

Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by mrpudikin: 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
DJCaeser:
the bank statement is not required at that stage. I did not use eligibility letter at all.
just got my visa last month.I must confess it wasn't easy

Bro i sent a p.m.. im on the process. did you use a sponsor? if so was it just your sponsors account required or was yours required too .. please would like to know. thanks
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by classy90: 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
Please does schools in Austria requires TOEL for someone going for MSC .......
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgoziee(m): 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
mekuso89:
hello bro are you still doing the travel stuff am interested I want to study in Austria Bsc am 30 years

are you in lagos
I'm in abuja
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by ShopSkincareWit(f): 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
WiziAgozie:
If you are interested in studying in Austria at B. SC. M.sc , PhD levels... go online look for universities offering your course in Austria get your International passport ready,educational documents ready, book appointment online for legalization at Austria embassy no u can get the closest available date in 2 months time, get Ur court declaration of age #500 when you do it yourself at a high court, ur parents or guardian should sign no fake signatures. ur birth certificate from Npc(National population commission) 3,000-5000naira as the case may be... your police character certificate 6,0000naira in Alagbo Lagos... Or 15,000 upwards else where

Step 1: take your educational documents to federal ministry of education Abuja and authenticate it,(authentication is a process of educational documents verification upon verification the documents will be seal it will cost you 300naira per document excluding expenses for 800naira waec scratch card, remita printout, internet checking of result in ministry of education authentication via a express or proxy can cost u 500naira per documents ) and get eligibility letter(leta showing u are eligible to study 5000naira when u do it yourself it takes one week..through express or proxy it takes less number of days for 20,000naira at this stage u have to be careful so u don't get fake one which is a turnoff at d embassy) from the federal ministry of education address to the Austria embassy no. 9 Usman street Maitama Abuja
Step 2: u take ur educational documents with ur court declaration of age, not, police character with one photocopies each to ministry of foreign affairs at federal secretariat tafa balewa house abuja for another authentication u will pay 1500naira via express per page u will get it done in an hours time
Step 3: head to the embassy on the date of ur appointment with all ur processed documents from education and foreign affairs... Pay 120,000 for the embassy lawyer verification fee.u will be given a receipt.. Submit your documents and fill ur questionnaire and submit ur passports... The lawyer will visit all ur school attended go to educational and foreign verify everything and will call u ,will visit ur parents anywhere they stay in Nigeria and discuss with them about your intention to travel... The lawyer verification process is 6weeks as the case may be. After the lawyer is done the embassy will contact u to come forward for legalization of documents that ur document is authentic u will pay €30 per educational documents ...then the embassy will seal your documents with their stamp...extra copies will be seal upon request
Step 4: forward your documents to the school u intend to apply... In 6weeks period after application deadline u will receive admission 100% because their embassy has OK ur documents. Ur admission Leta is valid for 2years even if u Dont leave immediately
Step 5. Visa application : €60, air ticket reservation, admission Leta, bank statement, renewEd police character, medical insurance from unitrust 29,000naira travel insurance from Aiico 13,000 accomodation proof U can pay €250,300,400 for accommodation monthly basis, if u share accommodation u will pay less I will sort that one for u.
Step. 6 when u get to Austria after enrollment, if ur course that u applied for is taught in German u have to learn German for one year A1,A,2 German for 120euro per semester after which u start ur program proper... Then b1 b2 German u will continue with wen u start ur program

How can I contact you privately? I'd really love to know more and would appreciate close guidance. Thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgoziee(m): 4:41pm On May 21, 2022
mekuso89:

are you in lagos
send me a mail at akiomo24@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by Liettykay: 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
please how can i contact you?

WiziAgozie:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unilag Foundation/diploma 2 Admission 2016/2017 / FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University / “Does Speaking Of English As First Language Promotes Academic Excellence?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.