Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway (5385 Views)

The True Nature Of The Enugu/onitsha Expressway Under Buhari! / Buhari Completes 12 Stations Of The Abuja Light Rail Project (Pictures) / Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Emycord: 8:16am On Mar 22, 2017
As you are reading this, all is now set for the commissioning of the above named road as work has already been completed on it, this road would have been commissioned long ago if not for some logistics especially bordering on his medical trip broad. If the news from ipob is anything to go by then yes you guessed it right the subdued lion of the tribe of biafra mr nnamdi kanu will be accompanying buhari to this epic event in full nigerian regalia Buhari is really working. The road that gej the igbo hero could not do in 8 years of pdp's 16 years buhari did it in 20 months. Mr liar mohd while speaking to press men said that igbo's have vowed to deliver se to buhari?s copse even if dies

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by saintkash(m): 8:19am On Mar 22, 2017
Emycord:
As you are reading this, all is now set for the commissioning of the above named road as work has already been completed on it, this road would have been commissioned long ago if not for some logistics especially bordering on his medical trip broad. If the news from ipob is anything to go by then yes you guessed it right the subdued lion of the tribe of biafra mr nnamdi kanu will be accompanying buhari to this epic event in full nigerian regalia Buhari is really working. The road that gej the igbo hero could not do in 8 years of pdp's 16 years buhari did it in 20 months. Mr liar mohd while speaking to press men said that igbo's have vowed to deliver se to buhari?s copse even if dies

Somebody should tell me this is not true pls....any biafran dat uses that road may .......... I comment my reserve until I get confirmation
Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Lucy001(f): 8:19am On Mar 22, 2017
Where is ur source?

sms vote Tboss to 32052
Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Totti9(m): 8:19am On Mar 22, 2017
Ode

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Emycord: 8:22am On Mar 22, 2017
saintkash:

Somebody should tell me this is not true pls....any biafran dat uses that road may .......... I comment my reserve until I get confirmation
biko nwayo obuna ifuro afa liar mohd ebe-ahu

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Emycord: 8:24am On Mar 22, 2017
Lucy001:
Where is ur source?
sms vote Tboss to 32052
BMC

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Emycord: 8:26am On Mar 22, 2017
Totti9:
Ode
ode ? I thought you said buhari and his contractors are sleeping on the road making sure its completed on record time who is the ode you now

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Jabioro: 8:27am On Mar 22, 2017
Let us have the foto.. when it commissions
Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by omenkaLives(m): 8:29am On Mar 22, 2017
Emycord:
Some people just like trouble. If those ipob soldiers descend on you ehn! cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Emycord: 8:34am On Mar 22, 2017
Jabioro:
Let us have the foto.. when it commissions
pictures check any newspaper you at any akara joint hope you dey here when ngeneukwuenu said buhari is working this road and 2nd niger bridge pls consult them they will give you detailed pics

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Lucy001(f): 8:42am On Mar 22, 2017
[s]
Emycord:
BMC
[/s]
Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Ejanla07: 8:42am On Mar 22, 2017
Emycord:
pictures check any newspaper you at any akara joint hope you dey here when ngeneukwuenu said buhari is working this road and 2nd niger bridge pls consult them they will give you detailed pics

My flattthead brother we yoruba muslims rooted right here in our brown roof enclave can confirm that the road will be completed. Also pray that Nnamdi Kanu will love one naigeria so oil will flow to our north lords and trickle to our brown roof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Ejanla07: 8:46am On Mar 22, 2017
[s]
saintkash:

[/s]

Shatap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Emycord: 8:52am On Mar 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
Some people just like trouble. If those ipob soldiers descend on you ehn! cheesy cheesy
i'd rather bmc show ur and defend thier god
Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Totti9(m): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2017
Emycord:
ode ? I thought you said buhari and his contractors are sleeping on the road making sure its completed on record time who is the ode you now
Abeg show us the pictures of the completed bridge let's see

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Abagworo(m): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2017
saintkash:

The one I know of is the Owerri to Port Harcourt. It's now spotless journey from Port Harcourt to Owerri though one lane only.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Emycord: 8:58am On Mar 22, 2017
Totti9:
apc liar mohd na or ngeneukwuenu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Jabioro: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2017
Emycord:
I don't need to do that... when it commissions we all have the details
Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Emycord: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2017
Totti9:
check out the meaning of sarcasm and read my post again

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Emycord: 9:14am On Mar 22, 2017
I've spotted ngeneukwuenu viewing this topic is she hoping her lies have come true? She must comment cos na she first bring this topic this year check her topics you will see

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 22, 2017
Ngene4life?

Hehe
Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by DevilhimseIf: 10:15am On Mar 22, 2017
grin
the one i passed through today or what
useless apc bastards
Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Jaideyone(m): 11:09am On Mar 22, 2017
work is currently going on on the road. I wonder why the OP is displaying his ignorance
Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by emmasege: 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
In an ideal situation, the immediate past president should be invited to join in the commissioning of that road for the sake of brotherliness and national unity, because I remember he started the project. This is one thing PMB should do when necessary to douse the tension of disintegration in the land, particularly in the defunct Eastern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by emmasege: 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ejanla07:

My flattthead brother we yoruba muslims rooted right here in our brown roof enclave can confirm that the road will be completed. Also pray that Nnamdi Kanu will love one naigeria so oil will flow to our north lords and trickle to our brown roof
Helloo, we don't need your religious bigotry in the south west. Am a christian from the s/west as well, but we don't claim Yoruba muslims or christians here. In O'odua land, we are all Yorubas. We don't need new nomenclatures from nairaland. thanks.
Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Ejanla07: 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
emmasege:
Helloo, we don't need your religious bigotry in the south west. Am a christian from the s/west as well, but we don't claim Yoruba muslims or christians here. In O'odua land, we are all Yorubas. We don't need new nomenclatures from nairaland. thanks.

Trash. I'm yoruba muslim

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Emycord: 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
Jaideyone:
work is currently going on on the road. I wonder why the OP is displaying his ignorance
ask from those on ground and stop displaying stupidity
Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by saintkash(m): 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
Abagworo:

The one I know of is the Owerri to Port Harcourt. It's now spotless journey from Port Harcourt to Owerri though one lane only.

Well that's a good one
Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by OreMI22: 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
Dude STOP DREAMING!

Buhari and fulani hawks in his regime have vowed never to fund anything in the SE.
Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
PLS O NO ROAD WAS CONSTRUCTED.... THE INGOING CONSTRUCTION WAS THE ONE INSIDE ENUGU STATE...THAT WAS BARELY STARTED WHICH WAS STATE GOVERNMENT WORK EVEN THOUGH ITS A FEDERAL ROAD..... THE ONE FROM UMUNYA TO AWKA IS STILL THE WAY IT HAS BEEN SO WHICH ENUGU ONITSHA EXPRESS WAY ARE THEY SAYING THAT HAS BEEN COMPLETED...... I WEEP FOR NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by amc: 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
Praise God
Re: Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway by Ngokafor(f): 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
OreMI22:
Dude STOP DREAMING!

Buhari and fulani hawks in his regime have vowed never to fund anything in the SE.

..He was being sarcastic and baiting apc zombies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apc Upset With Nwoye's Channels Tv Appearance, "Exposed Apc Plans" / Bukola Saraki Vs Bola Tinubu / Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.