Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Obafemi Martins Donates Wheelchairs And Crutches To Nigerians With Disabilities - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins Donates Wheelchairs And Crutches To Nigerians With Disabilities (16107 Views)

Obafemi Martins Rejected $1.5 Million Deal To Play In Saudi Arabia / Obafemi Martins Donates Wheelchairs, Crutches And Beds To The Lagos Government / Obafemi Martins Buys 2017 Bentley Bentayga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Martins Donates Wheelchairs And Crutches To Nigerians With Disabilities by ufuosman(m): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
More blessings to you sir, good move

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins Donates Wheelchairs And Crutches To Nigerians With Disabilities by Jagabanmonerry(m): 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Weldone Sir, May the Almighty Allah bless you more.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins Donates Wheelchairs And Crutches To Nigerians With Disabilities by andyanders: 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
Martins, may God open doors of favor for you in all your endeavor.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins Donates Wheelchairs And Crutches To Nigerians With Disabilities by ssfather1819(m): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
may Allah bless him for this kind gesture amin
Re: Obafemi Martins Donates Wheelchairs And Crutches To Nigerians With Disabilities by brojoshua: 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
Very good of him to be remembering the poor and the needy instead of wasting his God-given wealth or riches on ruins and toys which many call expensive and good cars and so on. And blessed are those who gave to the poor and needy.
Re: Obafemi Martins Donates Wheelchairs And Crutches To Nigerians With Disabilities by temiprinciple(m): 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
nice move, I think this is a better way to give back to d society.
Re: Obafemi Martins Donates Wheelchairs And Crutches To Nigerians With Disabilities by akigbemaru: 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
OBA goal blessed one!
Re: Obafemi Martins Donates Wheelchairs And Crutches To Nigerians With Disabilities by guychidile: 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
humanitarian service and service to mankind.,oba goal ..,I salute you,may God bless you.
blast of fun for you jare..!
Re: Obafemi Martins Donates Wheelchairs And Crutches To Nigerians With Disabilities by guychidile: 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
humanitarian service and service to mankind.,oba goal ..,I salute you,may God bless you.
Re: Obafemi Martins Donates Wheelchairs And Crutches To Nigerians With Disabilities by do4luv14(m): 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
Whoeppme:
Call fayose to come and see........no be to dey distribute rice of 300 naira up and down with short nica

what's the problem wit you, is it anoda governor donating?, or a footballer,

if you cnt tell the difference between a governor, and a footballer, as well as the difference between their salary,

then drop your phone in a jar of water and rest those inching fingers of yours,
Re: Obafemi Martins Donates Wheelchairs And Crutches To Nigerians With Disabilities by DollarAngel(m): 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
He drives one of the most expensive cars in the country, and he is donating common wheel chair and crutches and he is been praised, am not impressed, it's just like Dangote a millionaire donating #100K to an organization isn't it a mockery although it's my perception
Re: Obafemi Martins Donates Wheelchairs And Crutches To Nigerians With Disabilities by Orpe7(m): 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
No be today u don dey do am
Correct guy
Re: Obafemi Martins Donates Wheelchairs And Crutches To Nigerians With Disabilities by hammed105(m): 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
*Is your laptop faulty?*
*All you need is a trusted laptop engineer!*
*Laptop accessories are also available!*
*Contact office @ikeja , Lagos!* *08182210049*
*Tested and trusted!*
Re: Obafemi Martins Donates Wheelchairs And Crutches To Nigerians With Disabilities by amdoyin82(m): 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
God bless you Egbon.
Re: Obafemi Martins Donates Wheelchairs And Crutches To Nigerians With Disabilities by Abioduntaj: 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
Kudos to you Oba_goal
Re: Obafemi Martins Donates Wheelchairs And Crutches To Nigerians With Disabilities by sshalom(m): 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
Good gesture that is certainly going to put a lot of smile on the faces of those to be positively affected. More grease to your elbows Obagoal.
Re: Obafemi Martins Donates Wheelchairs And Crutches To Nigerians With Disabilities by Whoeppme(m): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2017
do4luv14:

what's the problem wit you, is it anoda governor donating?, or a footballer,

if you cnt tell the difference between a governor, and a footballer, as well as the difference between their salary,

then drop your phone in a jar of water and rest those inching fingers of yours,

The problem with Nigerians like you is that after reading you don't assimilate .

So fayose a governor sharing rice and a footballer sharing wheels chairs to the disabled which is more commendable ?

That's the point am trying to make I do not need to spell it out in black and white seeing u went to school or didn't u Mr quick to reply

Which person finger come dey itch pass now me that ironically made sense or who that just went ahead to say the rubbish u have without even trying to see the sense one was making ?

Nigerians una matter tire me
Re: Obafemi Martins Donates Wheelchairs And Crutches To Nigerians With Disabilities by do4luv14(m): 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
Whoeppme:

The problem with Nigerians like you is that after reading you don't assimilate .

So fayose a governor sharing rice and a footballer sharing wheels chairs to the disabled which is more commendable ?

That's the point am trying to make I do not need to spell it out in black and white seeing u went to school or didn't u Mr quick to reply

Which person finger come dey itch pass now me that ironically made sense or who that just went ahead to say the rubbish u have without even trying to see the sense one was making ?

Nigerians una matter tire me

you jst be crezy,

since you fail to see ma point before ur fingers started flying,

get the fact OGBENI, in all comments made on this on this thread does not i reply again, does not include politics, or wat a politician had done, or is doing,

get the fact clear , we are talking abt OBAGOAL, a footballer,
before he brought FAYOSE into it,

ma comment was to make him see the difference. As well to understand day we are talking about a footballer not a governor

so watch dat hungry fingers of ur befor replying ok
Re: Obafemi Martins Donates Wheelchairs And Crutches To Nigerians With Disabilities by vIckyy10: 8:59am On Mar 24, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangerous National Teams That Might Be Under-rated At Brazil 2014! / Eden Hazard And Mesuit Ozil Claim Best Player As London Derby Nears / Free Soccer Predictions, Football Tips For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.