Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free (16295 Views)

JAMB 2017 UTME Registration Form Template – Download Free And Print / 2017 UTME Applicants: See 15 Less Competitive Federal Universities In Nigeria / Updated: JAMB List Of CBT Centres Approved For 2017 UTME Registration - Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free by fineyemi(m): 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
samJ17:
pls am very confused pls I need help What course can I do with these O level results
maths
English
literature
Government
CRS
agricultural science
commerce
civic education
computer
I thought of doing mass communication but it requires economics in Jamb which I don't hv in waec then I finally thought of sociology I am so lost & confused I really need to know the course I can do
Hmmm!!! OK. This is what you will do. for ur jamb combination use English, gov,crs, literature in English. You are good with that combination.

In jamb brochure, it is either Economics or CRS. Then apply for ur masscom
Re: 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free by skimmy005: 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
samJ17:
pls am very confused pls I need help What course can I do with these O level results
maths
English
literature
Government
CRS
agricultural science
commerce
civic education
computer
I thought of doing mass communication but it requires economics in Jamb which I don't hv in waec then I finally thought of sociology I am so lost & confused I really need to know the course I can do
u can study law
Re: 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free by yakson123: 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
Call me for your card Sterling bank PLC.... Your one customer bank 08139750651
Re: 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free by yakson123: 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
And or to generate your pin for you
Re: 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free by Castleberry: 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
samJ17:
maths
English
literature
Government
CRS
agricultural science
commerce
civic education
computer

Law
Mass communication
English
Political science
Re: 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free by acehood907(m): 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
Guys please what is the next thing after I get the e-pin?
Re: 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free by fineyemi(m): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
acehood907:
Guys please what is the next thing after I get the e-pin?
Goto any accredited centre closer to you.

Give them the e-pin and the email address you use and then they will register you.

JAMB 2017 Approved CBT Registration Centers Closer To You
http://www.guru9ja.com.ng/2017/03/jamb-2017-approved-cbt-registration-centers-out-1st-and-2nd-batch/
Re: 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free by acehood907(m): 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
Castleberry:

Law
Mass communication
English
Political science
guy please what about me maths
English
Economics
Geography
Government
Comers
Literature in English
Re: 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free by fineyemi(m): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
acehood907:
guy please what about me maths English Economics Geography Government Comers Literature in English
Maths is not part of your jamb subject combination
Re: 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free by acehood907(m): 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
fineyemi:
Goto any accredited centre closer to you.

Give them the e-pin and the email address you use and then they will register you.

JAMB 2017 Approved CBT Registration Centers Closer To You
http://www.guru9ja.com.ng/2017/03/jamb-2017-approved-cbt-registration-centers-out-1st-and-2nd-batch/
so I'm not going to do anything again? So I should wait for the exam?
Re: 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free by acehood907(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
fineyemi:
Maths is not part of your jamb subject combination
bros please why am I not supposed to put maths? I really want to study economics before Buh now I actually don't know what to put
Re: 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free by fineyemi(m): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
acehood907:
so I'm not going to do anything again? So I should wait for the exam?
They will do thumbprint and print out ur jamb reg slip. Then u chill for your exam. immediately after ur exam. The result will be sent to your email address that u were profiled with.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free by acehood907(m): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
fineyemi:
They will do thumbprint and print out ur jamb reg slip. Then u chill for your exam. immediately after ur exam. The result will be sent to your email address that u were profiled with.
thank You bro May God bless you
Re: 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free by fineyemi(m): 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
acehood907:
bros please why am I not supposed to put maths? I really want to study economics before Buh now I actually don't know what to put
leme see ur olevel subjects first. Can u list them out?
Re: 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free by fineyemi(m): 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
acehood907:
thank You bro May God bless you
Amen and you too
Re: 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free by Castleberry: 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
acehood907:
guy please what about me maths English Economics Geography Government Comers Literature in English
comers?
Re: 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free by acehood907(m): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
fineyemi:
leme see ur olevel subjects first. Can u list them out?
yes
Maths credit
English credit
Economics b3
Geography b3
Comers b3
Agricultural e8
Literature pass
Irs
Re: 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free by acehood907(m): 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
Castleberry:

comers?
commercial
Re: 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free by fineyemi(m): 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
acehood907:
yes Maths credit English credit Economics b3 Geography b3 Comers b3 Agricultural e8 Literature pass Irs
You can study economics
Re: 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free by acehood907(m): 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
fineyemi:
You can study economics
thank you for encouraging me, and may God bless you with what ever you want in your life
Re: 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free by acehood907(m): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
fineyemi:
You can study economics
Buh I have to use maths for the economics right
Re: 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free by samJ17(m): 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
Castleberry:

Law
Mass communication
English
Political science
Thank you very much God bless you,pls can i combine English, Government, commerce & CRS for phycology Or *Philosophy?? I want to study sociology initially but am told that I don't have economics in my waec so I can't write economics in Jamb as well and it seems like every course economics is needed am very depressed stressed out,confused and lost don't know what subjects to combine again that is without "economics" and will nt cost me my admission
Re: 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free by fineyemi(m): 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
acehood907:
Buh I have to use maths for the economics right
yes
Re: 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free by samJ17(m): 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
fineyemi:
Hmmm!!! OK. This is what you will do. for ur jamb combination use English, gov,crs, literature in English. You are good with that combination.

In jamb brochure, it is either Economics or CRS. Then apply for ur masscom
for what course pls I want to do sociology initially but am told since I don't have economics in waec I can't write it in jamb,then i thiught of combining English, Government, commerce & CRS for phycology Or *Philosophy but I don't knw if economics is still needed for both courses I dnt knw wat combination to combine again without economics & wont cost my admission. am very depressed, stressed out,confused and lost.
Re: 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free by Sanialee: 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ol d best
Re: 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free by fineyemi(m): 6:46am On Mar 23, 2017
samJ17:
for what course pls I want to do sociology initially but am told since I don't have economics in waec I can't write it in jamb,then i thiught of combining English, Government, commerce & CRS for phycology Or *Philosophy but I don't knw if economics is still needed for both courses I dnt knw wat combination to combine again without economics & wont cost my admission. am very depressed, stressed out,confused and lost.
without economics u can only study the courses u mentioned. phycology
Re: 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free by okasebe(m): 10:45am On Mar 23, 2017
fineyemi:
without economics u can only study the courses u mentioned. phycology

Please, after paying 5,500 for the e-pin at the bank

Will the accredited registration centre charge for registration fees or
Re: 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free by fineyemi(m): 10:55am On Mar 23, 2017
okasebe:

Please, after paying 5,500 for the e-pin at the bank

Will the accredited registration centre charge for registration fees or
yes. 700 naira
Re: 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free by okasebe(m): 10:58am On Mar 23, 2017
fineyemi:
yes. 700 naira

Thanks.

This is different from the N700 meant for the mock jamb examination?
Re: 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free by fineyemi(m): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2017
okasebe:

Thanks.

This is different from the N700 meant for the mock jamb examination?
yes
Re: 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free by okasebe(m): 11:14am On Mar 23, 2017
fineyemi:
yes

Thank you very much
Re: 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free by fineyemi(m): 11:15am On Mar 23, 2017
okasebe:

Thank you very much
u welcome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Must Read!! Medicine Vs Veterinary Medicine / Examination Malpractice: Teachers Are To Be Blamed / IPPIS: ASUU Members Sneak To Register, Enrolment Hits 937,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.